What Breakfast show do you listen to?

Comments

• PowerLeePowerLee Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shaun Keaveny - BBC 6 Music
    Shaun Keaveny - BBC 6 Music breakfast show for me.
  • richie wildrichie wild Posts: 9,893
    Forum Member
    Bauer station - Name Below
    Hit the wrong button in the poll. I listen to Nick Ferrari at Breakfast on LBC 97.3. Workdays, flip to Sean Goldsmith on Radio City 2 at 9 for the Golden Years. Saturdays, Mike Read on Radio City 2. Sundays, Steve Garlick on Biggles FM
  • radiodadradiodad Posts: 2,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Global station - Name Below
    Ferrari on LBC
  • AKWAKW Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Magic on DAB
  • stv viewerstv viewer Posts: 17,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can I remind people who are voting for a bauer or Global station to name it by posting the name of the station
  • dlmccabedlmccabe Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolute
    Christian O'Connell on the various Absolute stations.
  • ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Radio 1 breakfast show with Nick Grimeshaw
    I can't be the only one on DS that listens to Grimmy surely?

I'm just barely in his demographic..

I suppose anyone in his demographic is unlikely to be posting on this sub-forum though...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't be the only one on DS that listens to Grimmy surely?

I'm just barely in his demographic..

I suppose anyone in his demographic is unlikely to be posting on this sub-forum though...
    Im in the demographic and I dont listen as I am not that keen on Grimmy but each to their own I suppose
  • ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Radio 1 breakfast show with Nick Grimeshaw
    stv viewer wrote: »
    Im in the demographic and I dont listen as I am not that keen on Grimmy but each to their own I suppose

He has a narrow and limited appeal, but I think I share his sense of humour.
  • Alison_DixonAlison_Dixon Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Leanne and Dave on Radio City :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leanne and Dave on Radio City :D

I have been meaning to listen to this breakfast show online for awhile
  • GoodBuddyGoodBuddy Posts: 2,211
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iain Lee. BBC 3CR. I cannot stand music in the morning while I wake up.
  • Stephen_SimpsonStephen_Simpson Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Chris Evans Breakfast show - Radio 2
    Chris Evans on Radio 2
  • COTTONHEATCOTTONHEAT Posts: 12,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mylo & Rosie on Pulse 1
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    other - Name below
    Phil Ray on Free Radio 80's or if I fancy some speech then Nick Ferrari on LBC in the car on the way into work. Then Free Radio 80's on DAB once at work.
  • YorkstarYorkstar Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    Tfm 2 mainly, just want music really, and there's a nice bit of variation on here, plus the golden hour at 9 always provides some good and quite often rare tracks.
    Any chat isn't to long and is quite fun, with a few quizzes thrown in.

A lot of breakfast shows just have presenters babbling on about all sorts of rubbish, like last nights corrie, or a silly story about there kids e.t.c.

The only show that I could cope with was the Chris moyles show could happily listen to this all morning, the music didn't really matter, not that much was played, was a good bit of banter, and got the day of to a good start, no other show comes close, just my opinion of course.
  • YorkstarYorkstar Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    Just have to ad also liked the breeze, only found it by chance while at glastonbury re tuning the radio very nice mix of music as well.

Also when back in north east heat isn't to bad if I want some newer stuff with a mix of classics, and not to much chat, And then again at 9 it's a choice out of tfm 2, heart, or magic for guess the year.
  • SimonjharrissonSimonjharrisson Posts: 1,213
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    other - Name below
    Yorkstar wrote: »
    Tfm 2 mainly, just want music really, and there's a nice bit of variation on here, plus the golden hour at 9 always provides some good and quite often rare tracks.
    Any chat isn't to long and is quite fun, with a few quizzes thrown in.

A lot of breakfast shows just have presenters babbling on about all sorts of rubbish, like last nights corrie, or a silly story about there kids e.t.c.

The only show that I could cope with was the Chris moyles show could happily listen to this all morning, the music didn't really matter, not that much was played, was a good bit of banter, and got the day of to a good start, no other show comes close, just my opinion of course.

Of course. Depends what you are looking for /happy with. I listen to internet station solidgoldgem.am
    No travel news about places you are never gonna visit, pointless 'Celebrity gossip' or pointless competitions, just up to 18-20 records an hour....AND no annoying adverts! :D
  • John_ChJohn_Ch Posts: 172
    Forum Member
    Local BBC station
    On my journey from Southend to Romford James Whale on BBC Essex is good for lively chat and travel news, then as I get nearer Romford Neil Andrews on Time, who does the best time tunnel in the business (the actual chart from that day in a previous year not a random selection of songs from the year)
  • Ollie_h19Ollie_h19 Posts: 8,548
    Forum Member
    XFM come September, all being well...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ollie_h19 wrote: »
    XFM come September, all being well...

I think a lot of people will start listening to XFM from September if Moyles joins
  • FM LoverFM Lover Posts: 50,824
    Forum Member
    Absolute
    Chris Evans between 7am & 8am at home then Absolute 80's in the car between 8am and 8.45am until I reach work then it's back to Chris as we have radio 2 on all day in theoffice
  • -ajm--ajm- Posts: 5,879
    Forum Member
    Steve Power,for local news, travel and such.
  • ChelmsfordDudeChelmsfordDude Posts: 344
    Forum Member
    Jon Holmes on XFM. Brilliant humor! However this may not be the case for much longer.... :(
  • treetreetreetree Posts: 1,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nick Ferrari on LBC