Daniella back on the coke

Bunnygirl66Bunnygirl66 Posts: 293
Forum Member
Sad but not surprised to read this in the Sun today. Apparently she took it after a row with her bf on holiday in Majorca back in April and has been dabbling ever since. She says people offer it to her-how bad is that knowing she is an addict.

It is a shame her marriage broke up as I think her husband kept her on the straight and narrow. Hope she sorts herself out for her family's sake.

Comments

• CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she ought to watch it, the bubbles get up your nose
  • Jo MarchJo March Posts: 9,256
    Forum Member
    Sad but not surprised to read this in the Sun today. Apparently she took it after a row with her bf on holiday in Majorca back in April and has been dabbling ever since. She says people offer it to her-how bad is that knowing she is an addict.

It is a shame her marriage broke up as I think her husband kept her on the straight and narrow. Hope she sorts herself out for her family's sake.
    I suppose that's inevitable with an ex-addict.

I'm sad to hear when anybody relapses. :(
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They probably offer it to her because they'll be wanting her to become a customer again.
  • 2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon the dealer was gonna sell a story on her so she's had to come clean. It's really sad and I hope she recovers for the kids sake.
    Was pretty obvious she was going off the rails though when she met the toyboy lover. I'd say midlife crisis.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    That's a real shame.

I hope she gets the help she needs, not just for her but for her poor children.:(
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sad. She's always come across to me as pretty fragile.

Hope she gets things sorted.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,924
    Forum Member
    She took some merely after a row with her boyfriend???

Wouldn't she have needed to seek a supplier?
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope she doesn't go back down that path. Road to nowhere, for someone like her, who is prone to addiction. I was also a bit concerned that her born again Christianity was a bit of a fix for her troubles but if nothing else, I hope it helps her get back on the wagon.
  • GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope she she stays off the coke, she seemed to have gotten her life back on track after rehab and got married and having her daughter. But she had a tough year with her miscarriage and her marriage breaking down, I think thats what caused her relapse.
  • Visitor QVisitor Q Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She says people offer it to her-how bad is that knowing she is an addict.

Hmmm. Maybe she shouldn't hang out with people who use cocaine.
  • tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

hardly surprising once she took up with a 24 year old & thought going partying in Magaluf with him was fun. how about she stays away from drug users and drug dealers and be a mother to her young daughter and son. i personally feel sorry for her daughter and hope that she is with her father & her mother doesn't have any influence over her at such an impressionable age.
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,969
    Forum Member
    dorydaryl wrote: »
    I hope she doesn't go back down that path. Road to nowhere, for someone like her, who is prone to addiction. I was also a bit concerned that her born again Christianity was a bit of a fix for her troubles but if nothing else, I hope it helps her get back on the wagon.

That's sad. I hope that she gets help quickly.
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First it was her nose....now it'll be her brain next!
  • poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope she is strong enough to get through this for her children's sake.
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Never, ever believed she was clean after the amount of times she lied about it. More fool you if you did. I can guarantee it will be more than six times. She's only gone to the press to "confess" to make more money to buy drugs.

Don't forget, this is a woman who took cocaine through both of her pregnancies and even carried on doing so when her nose fell out into the sink. Her addiction is ferocious.

She is just a total car crash, always has been. Shame she hasn't got a millionaire to stick her in rehab this time round.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh nose! :eek:

Sad to hear, hope she can get the help she needs.
  • *Clem**Clem* Posts: 4,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never, ever believed she was clean after the amount of times she lied about it. More fool you if you did. I can guarantee it will be more than six times. She's only gone to the press to "confess" to make more money to buy drugs.

Don't forget, this is a woman who took cocaine through both of her pregnancies and even carried on doing so when her nose fell out into the sink. Her addiction is ferocious.

She is just a total car crash, always has been. Shame she hasn't got a millionaire to stick her in rehab this time round.

Agreed. I really don't think this is going to end well. I feel bad for her kids.
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    An addict is always an addict, regardless of years spent in recovery. Poor woman.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An addict is always an addict, regardless of years spent in recovery. Poor woman.

That's quite a ridiculous statement. Addicts can recover to the point where they never look back.
  • LurkalotLurkalot Posts: 1,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    Sad. She's always come across to me as pretty fragile.

Hope she gets things sorted.

She's on the phone getting "sorted" now
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    In time for Celeb Big Brother?
  • HelenSnowflakeHelenSnowflake Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    Which means she was possibly using whilst pregnant...that's the part that's worse.
  • RuinedGirlRuinedGirl Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    That's quite a ridiculous statement. Addicts can recover to the point where they never look back.

Not strictly true. There's no such thing as a 'recovered addict.' Only 'recovering addicts.' Yes, some addicts can manage to stay away from drugs/drink for the rest of their lives. But the addiction remains, regardless of whether they are sober or not. Any addict is only one mistake away from slipping back into the grips of using again. It's a terrible illness.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    RuinedGirl wrote: »
    Not strictly true. There's no such thing as a 'recovered addict.' Only 'recovering addicts.' Yes, some addicts can manage to stay away from drugs/drink for the rest of their lives. But the addiction remains, regardless of whether they are sober or not. Any addict is only one mistake away from slipping back into the grips of using again. It's a terrible illness.

I don't think it's remotely true but agree with the rest of what you say.

Shame about Daniella, although I'm not really surprised, she's looked like things had headed that way for the last few months in all the pap pictures. And shacking up with that little cage fighter, well that's all very odd.
  • ukbadgeukbadge Posts: 363
    Forum Member
    No surprises in hearing this. She looks the skanky sort.......