Kieth lemon: the film

big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
Forum Member
✭✭
A clip/trailer has been released lstarring kieth and Kelly brook.

Looks good!

Anyone excited for this film? I am!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a374640/keith-lemon-beds-kelly-brook-in-new-film-trailer-watch.html

Comments

• wodder18wodder18 Posts: 127
    Forum Member
    Can't wait to see this, I love him on Celebrity Juice, hope this is just as funny.
  • Kayleigh2010Kayleigh2010 Posts: 1,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ohhh god am I the only person in the UK who cannot stand this guy :confused:
  • DubDubDubDub Posts: 2,611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excited ! :D i hope it's outrageous.If what he gets away with on tv is anything it should be - up the ante on the inbetweeners :p
  • ugglauggla Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nope i actually change channels when they is an advertisement for his childish tv shows cannoit stand the sight of him.
  • Rincewind78Rincewind78 Posts: 2,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

no - your not. I don't find the character funny at all. Never liked Bo' Selecta! either.
    Will be sitting with my friend watching TV and he'll say - "I'll leave Celebrity Juice on for you" - and I keep having to tell him I can not stand it!!! and he keeps forgetting no matter how many times I tell him!! and It seems to always be on the TV, everyday it seems!!!!!
    Won't be watching this movie anyhow :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im looking forward to this too...
  • belfastbobbybelfastbobby Posts: 606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if it will be a 18 cert or knowing Lemon XXX
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

id say 18.. but you never know. .

i assume you from belfast, like me so will you be watching this to spot landmarks as thats where it was filmed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

15. They'll want as many people in the cinema as possible.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He's the most unfunny man in Britain.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really looking forward to this as well. Only got in to Celebrity Juice a few years ago and it's the highlight of my week.
  • RedSnapperRedSnapper Posts: 2,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No - I saw the thread title and thought it was an April fools joke - then read the first couple of posts and ..omg.
  • tangsmantangsman Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Cannot stand Celebrity Juice.
    However liked some of Bo Selecta & A Bear's Tail.
  • ScrubberScrubber Posts: 4,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I actually enjoyed the first couple of series of celeb juice but it's become hard to watch and incredibly repetative. The UK is going to have a Keith Lemon overdose...
  • Johnny ClayJohnny Clay Posts: 5,317
    Forum Member
    What a week. First The Sweeney, now this. It's like a whole new renaissance in British cinema.

Which, as Francois Truffaut once noted, is a contradiction in terms.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    15. They'll want as many people in the cinema as possible.

Most people thought Inbetweeners would be an 18 like the TV show DVD was but i would imagine a 15 too
  • a_c_g_ta_c_g_t Posts: 1,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No,no you're not I stand shoulder to shoulder with you on that point.
  • Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hopefully it will bomb like ant and dec's film did.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,174
    Forum Member
    Nope, I think he's awful. Completely unfunny, with a horrible voice and overall creepy appearance. I avoid him like the plague.
  • soransoran Posts: 1,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Full trailer now out:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIemgNIFKEM

Does look like it could be fun. Might win the award for most cameos in one film.
  • Dai13371Dai13371 Posts: 8,071
    Forum Member
    Surely Leigh Francis cannot keep the Keith Lemon persona going for much longer.

I prefer Avid Merrion anyway.
  • gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most people thought Inbetweeners would be an 18 like the TV show DVD was but i would imagine a 15 too
    The film was actually cut to get the 15 cert

http://www.bbfc.co.uk/website/Classified.nsf/0/46257af08c3e6e08802578e300494a11?OpenDocument&ExpandSection=3
    THE INBETWEENERS MOVIE was originally seen by the BBFC in an unfinished version. The company was informed that the film was likely to receive an '18' classification but the preferred '15' classification could be achieved by making cuts in four scenes. These were to remove an aggressive use of very strong language, to remove a particularly crude verbal sex reference (to urolagnia), and to reduce the explicitness of two scenes of sexual activity (one of self-fellatio and one of masturbation). When the completed version of the film was submitted, the aggressive use of very strong language had been redubbed, the crude verbal sex reference had been removed, and the strong scenes of sexual activity had been reduced, by a mixture of cutting and reframing. The film was therefore classified '15' without further cuts.
  • One UnitedOne United Posts: 1,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love celebrity juice and have watched it from the very beginning, but the Keith Lemon character only works on that show. I think this movie will be terrible, just like the other shows that he has done.
  • Mr JazzmanMr Jazzman Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just seen the trailer, this looks truly awful. I love Celebrity Juice but this seems to lack comedy, just an endless list of cameos. Big mistake.
  • cardiff boyocardiff boyo Posts: 3,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im 50/50 about this...yes keith lemons world tour and celeb juice are funny as but lemonaid was shockingly bad and a few other tv appearances lately have also been pretty dire...fingers crossed its good