What's wrong with playing the game

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,762
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Why is it so bad to play the game.I guess it's a British BB thing as I don't think it's a big deal in the US version as the concept is different. I can understand to an extent if the person has been really nasty and two faced all the time but I think people are entitled to their moments in a show like this. "Backstabbing" is a strong word.

If anything I respect Darnells reasons for nominating/wanting someone (especially couples) out, more than anyones as it's on the basis of self presevation rather than over some petty argument or making scathing personal insults.

He probably just really really badly wants to be in the final,maybe more than anyone else, and feels he has a good shot, maybe even even deserves it more than some others, so doesn't want to risk falling at the last hurdle.

No doubt this will be his downfall though, even if he makes the final, if BB show him on the highlights as a gameplayer, he won't win anyway as the public hate housemates who are "playing the game".

Comments

• katiekookatiekoo Posts: 4,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is it so bad to play the game.I guess it's a British BB thing as I don't think it's a big deal in the US version as the concept is different. I can understand to an extent if the person has been really nasty and two faced all the time but I think people are entitled to their moments in a show like this. "Backstabbing" is a strong word.

If anything I respect Darnells reasons for nominating/wanting someone (especially couples) out, more than anyones as it's on the basis of self presevation rather than over some petty argument or making scathing personal insults.

He probably just really really badly wants to be in the final,maybe more than anyone else, and feels he has a good shot, maybe even even deserves it more than some others, so doesn't want to risk falling at the last hurdle.

No doubt this will be his downfall though, even if he makes the final, if BB show him on the highlights as a gameplayer, he won't win anyway as the public hate housemates who are "playing the game".

totally agree with you.

but i think and hope darnell will be last out of the house. :D