I'm the Brad Pitt of the dancing world

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    PootmatootPootmatoot Posts: 15,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jp761 wrote: »
    Damn so many wet panties on DS this bank holiday monday an it's not the rain :o:p:D

No, it's because this forum is famous as a magnet for the incontinent.
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pootmatoot wrote: »

:o

Rushes to the loo.

LOL!

:)
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could well be the case seems to be walking sticks knocking around too :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damn so many wet panties on DS this bank holiday monday an it's not the rain :o:p:D

This could be taken a couple of ways!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,609
    Forum Member
    FusionFury wrote: »
    He's such a forceful eejit.

I've noticed that everyone is supposed to bow down if James, David, Leslie or Stephanie wants to be "kind".

James believes that if he just steamrollers people enough, they'll be exactly what he wants them to be.

He's so used to people giving in to his cocky arrogance, that Gary's 'belligerence' must seriously wind him up.

Viva Gary! :kitty::D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DryIce wrote: »
    This could be taken a couple of ways!
    What way are you taking it then i'll tell you lol :D:p First an foremost its just banter though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Dammit you said you'd never tell !! :blush::blush:>:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    If that's your criteria then (apart from dancing, I have no idea if he can or can't) Gary fulfills the other 2 criteria as he both sang, AND played the guitar himself, in the Buddy Holly Story as well as the acting.

Which is why I said I could not judge Gary as I had only seen one of his films which was not Buddy. From what you've said then yes Gary has many talents and does fit my criteria for a Hollywood Star. Another modern star who can do all is Kevin Spacey although I have yet to see 'Beyond The Sea'.

Nowadays you have great actors, great singers and great dancers and they all excel in their chosen fields but the artist that can do all three is generally only found on the theatre stage now. It is rare but not unknown for someone to be able to do all three and find success in Hollywood now.

I was not slating Gary on his talent or James on his I was just talking about what made a Hollywood star and could a dancer be on par. It is all just my opinion of course and others will see things differently. :)
  • Options
    JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    I think part of James comparing himself to Brad Pitt,is not just the talent aspect.Brad Pitt is renowned, as women of my aquaintance often declare him to be 'sex on legs',I'm sure this has some bearing on James's choice of thespian.

Can't say either of them do much for me...:D
  • Options
    Shopaholic26Shopaholic26 Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know. That was a pathetic retort.:D

James: "The difference is that in the dance world I'm like the Brad Pitt...Do you know what I mean?"
    Gary: "Who told you that?"
    James: *Looks at Lauren and laughs* "I'm at the top mate, top of my game"
    Gary: "Who told you that?"
    James: "It's a fact"
    Gary: "No, who told you that?"
    James: "I don't need anyone to tell me"
    Gary: "Oh, this is your opinion?"
    James: "No,...it's true"
    Gary: (Says a word which I can't make out)
    James: "Who told you?"
    Gary: "About what?"
    James: That you think you're the best"
    Gary: "No one"
    James: "So why'd you think so?"
    Gary: "I don't"

In May 2006, the couple came second in the Blackpool Professional Rising Stars Latin event,[7] and in November they came third in the British Championship, Professional Latin.[8] In 2010, he was a choreographer in So You Think You Can Dance. As of 2014 they live near Maidstone in Kent,[2] close to his family who live on St Mary's Island, Medway.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Jordan_%28dancer%29

Oh yeah, he's really top of his game :o

Gary 1
    James 0
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you notice his occupation in the little box at the top of the page. :o:D
  • Options
    **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    Hahaha......Occupation, W@nker!.....:D :D
  • Options
    Shopaholic26Shopaholic26 Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    **JennaJ** wrote: »

Haha

He really is the best of the best. He's puts everyone in that house to shame with his fantastic career!
  • Options
    pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The guy is deluded.
    More cess pit than brad pitt .
  • Options
    Odette ValmontOdette Valmont Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James is such a smug and arrogant prick, with obvious delusions of grandeur. He is in urgent need of a reality check... Brad Pitt of the dancing world? LOL okay, that's why you're in Big Brother, desperately trying to maintain some relevance before Strictly sacks you.

And I'm sorry, but he is so obviously gay - and my gaydar is never wrong. Why does he feel the need to constantly protest "I'm not gay"... Insecurity I think.
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    **JennaJ** wrote: »
    Factually correct :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What way are you taking it then i'll tell you lol :D:p First an foremost its just banter though.

I lost this thread....

I shall leave what I thought to your imagination, I'm sure you can figure it out!

Suffice to say I was open mouthed till I saw you mention sticks, then I laughed at my original thought with a very very red face!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DryIce wrote: »
    I lost this thread....

I shall leave what I thought to your imagination, I'm sure you can figure it out!

Suffice to say I was open mouthed till I saw you mention sticks, then I laughed at my original thought with a very very red face!
    I'm a naughty boy so you may well be right with what you first thought :p:D

But yep it worked either way as you originally said sometimes it's a good thing lol