The Celebrity Apprentice USA - BBC1

Mr SirsMr Sirs Posts: 4,835
Forum Member
✭✭✭
A heads up for the next series of the show coming to BBC1. The fun starts again with Trump and a bunch of American celebrities on SUNDAY 8TH JANUARY (actually Mon. 9th) at 12.05am (ends 1.30am). :santahatdude:

Comments

• OndineOndine Posts: 3,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up. I would never have spotted it.
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What season is this?
  • peter_sharp1ukpeter_sharp1uk Posts: 1,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Season 6.
  • Fee77Fee77 Posts: 3,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for letting us know, I do like this and would probably not have noticed it was back.
  • epsomepsom Posts: 4,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seasons 6 and 7 with Donald Trump. Then New Celebrity Apprentice with Arnold Schwarzenegger which started on January 2nd in the US, which includes Boy George as a contestant. First episode with Schwarzenegger did badly in the ratings.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/01/03/celebrity-apprentice-ratings-trump-arnold/
  • ricinusricinus Posts: 277
    Forum Member
    I spotted it but my PVR didn't. The EPG has dropped the word 'The' from the title.
  • Sansa_SnowSansa_Snow Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, it took me ages to find it in the search, I have been waiting for it!
  • owen10owen10 Posts: 127,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    This series is called All Stars which brings back previous contestants who were popular and one who won it with previous winners who will be working for Trump and judging them on each task
  • Mr SirsMr Sirs Posts: 4,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Next episode up on Sunday night BBC1 - 11.45pm-1.10am.

Any thoughts on part 1?

IMO Amaroso (spelling?) should have gone, or poss. Brandi - not Bret. Amaroso was guilty of negligence or at worst deceit as (despite being cashier) failed to give an accurate figure of monies collected. She wasn't brought back to the room so Brandi should have been fired for having the lack of wisdom in not seeing that, and as project manager should have known the exact amount of money raised.

Poor Bret got the bullet as DT couldn't understand why (as a previous winner) he came back as a contestant.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the right person was fired out of the 3 of them, but tbh La Toya has never been much of a contestant from what I remember, so was kinda lucky here I feel. But DT seems to like her. Couldn't really understand Brett's decision either, he now looks a bit silly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fee77 wrote: »
    I think the right person was fired out of the 3 of them, but tbh La Toya has never been much of a contestant from what I remember, so was kinda lucky here I feel. But DT seems to like her. Couldn't really understand Brett's decision either, he now looks a bit silly.

I agree, I wasn't too impressed by her when she was on before - a bit of a whiner! :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Sirs wrote: »
    I agree, I wasn't too impressed by her when she was on before - a bit of a whiner! :(

Yes, with a really squeaky voice :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So part 2 is by and Dee's away. Pretty straightforward for me this week - absolutely the right call and Dee accepted it with no hard feelings.

Next episode:- Sunday night/Monday morning - BBC1 England 12.10-1.35am, BBC1 Scotland 12.55-2.20am!
  • Jo MarchJo March Posts: 9,256
    Forum Member
    2nd episode.

Donald Trump talking to Dennis Rodman about his 757 plane "You know Dennis,it's very simple if you have a plane like that you know you can have any woman in the world,don't you?"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So part 2 is by and Dee's away. Pretty straightforward for me this week - absolutely the right call and Dee accepted it with no hard feelings.

Next episode:- Sunday night/Monday morning - BBC1 England 12.10-1.35am, BBC1 Scotland 12.55-2.20am!

Yes, that wasn't the best idea tbh, I don't like Stephen Baldwin though, think he is a bit sneaky. As for the reaction of whats her name to her team winning, that was pretty embarrassing, nobody knew where to look. La-Toya thinking it's all an act is interesting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jo March wrote: »
    2nd episode.

Donald Trump talking to Dennis Rodman about his 757 plane "You know Dennis,it's very simple if you have a plane like that you know you can have any woman in the world,don't you?"

:blush:
    Yes, that wasn't the best idea tbh, I don't like Stephen Baldwin though, think he is a bit sneaky. As for the reaction of whats her name to her team winning, that was pretty embarrassing, nobody knew where to look. La-Toya thinking it's all an act is interesting.

I don't know whether it's his demeanor or what but he came across that way the time he was on before, and what's with the whispering in Dee's ear? :confused:

Omarosa's "breakdown" seemed cringeworthy - granted it's an emotional time when they are playing for charity but it was way OTT! :blush:
  • ricinusricinus Posts: 277
    Forum Member

Poor Bret got the bullet as DT couldn't understand why (as a previous winner) he came back as a contestant.

So this must mean that Trump will not stand for a 2nd term. Why risk being a loser once you have won. That seemed to be his message.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Part 3 over and La Toya's off. Hardly a surprise there as she made a fatal error in not bringing back Omarosa...

Despite "standing up" to Omarosa earlier in the task it was if she didn't want to face off against her again in the Boardroom, saying DT would defend her and not fire her! Strange - I wonder if La Toya was annoyed that Dennis and the blonde lady (forgot her name) didn't defend her more in the Boardroom and decided she would bring them back instead?

In the end La Toya showed weakness, Omarosa lived to fight another round!

Next episode:- SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY (Mon. 30th), BBC1 ENGLAND 12.05-1.30am, BBC1 SCOTLAND 1.05-2.25am
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched it, shocked at La-Toya's decision, but I just think she didn't want to face Omarosa again. Who tbh is impossible to win an argument against as she constantly talks over you and doesn't listen.

I am kinda glad she is still in it though, makes it more interesting, it's boring when they are all nicey nice with each other.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Part 4 by and this time Omarosa escapes the Boardroom again! Dennis and Lil Jon are brought back in, the latter being as puzzled by that decision as the audience would be.

Similar to Part 3, the Project Manager makes a fatal error and is seen to be weak backing out of a possible confrontation with Omarosa.

A no brainer for DT on who to fire then!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Part 4 by and this time Omarosa escapes the Boardroom again! Dennis and Lil Jon are brought back in, the latter being as puzzled by that decision as the audience would be.

Similar to Part 3, the Project Manager makes a fatal error and is seen to be weak backing out of a possible confrontation with Omarosa.

A no brainer for DT on who to fire then!

They are all scared of her :D I just read she has now has a job in the white house, can just see her barking out orders, DT must love her!

Would have liked Dennis to be fired, seems to do very little each week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are all scared of her :D I just read she has now has a job in the white house, can just see her barking out orders, DT must love her!

Would have liked Dennis to be fired, seems to do very little each week.

He's as poor on this series as he was the last time he appeared. :(

No episode :( on Sunday night/Monday morning due to sports coverage on BBC1 - next (double) episode screens a week on Sunday - Sunday 12th/Monday 13th.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's as poor on this series as he was the last time he appeared. :(

No episode :( on Sunday night/Monday morning due to sports coverage on BBC1 - next (double) episode screens a week on Sunday - Sunday 12th/Monday 13th.

That's annoying, love having this to watch through the week :( Hope I can remember to tape the next one.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A reminder that (double episode) CELEBRITY APPRENTICE USA returns tonight on BBC1 - from 12.10am BBC1 England, 1.25am BBC1 Scotland.