Options

Cancelled /Renew Shows & Pick-ups

Comments

• Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    england66 wrote: »
    The first season was in july but since then it's been starting to premiere in june.

s1 July 11, 2013
    s2 June 6, 2014
    s3 June 11, 2015
    s4 June 17, 2016

So i'm guessing mid june sometime. :)

They normally wait to find out when I'm going on holiday, and release it then.
  • Options
    Hamlet77Hamlet77 Posts: 22,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know it's not US TV or a cancelled show etc. But some people might find this snippet from a new show coming soon in Russia. And I didn't want to clutter up,the rest of the forum.

https://youtu.be/ppMiOtatcYE
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for that Hamlet. To be honest, i have posted about non-US shows in here in the past. Considering there isn't an area for international shows, it is difficult to decide where to post about shows.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for that Hamlet. To be honest, i have posted about non-US shows in here in the past. Considering there isn't an area for international shows, it is difficult to decide where to post about shows.

Thanks, I have to say it looks like they've just filmed season 1, the snippets can be assigned to the original.

I think it's fun. Although you have to feel for Anna Snatkina, just how do you compare to the brilliant Stana.
  • Options
    brianecclestonbrianeccleston Posts: 7,960
    Forum Member
    The Sinner - Anthology Drama Ordered to Series by USA Network

http://www.spoilertv.com/2017/01/the-sinner-anthology-drama-ordered-to.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Legal Drama from Shondaland Receives Pilot Order at ABC + Muslim Model Comedy in Development

http://www.spoilertv.com/2017/01/legal-drama-from-shondaland-receives.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Probably not totally right on this thread but will post it anyway.

Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee from Jerry Seinfeld is moving from Crackle to Netflix. Seinfeld has signed an Exclusive Comedy Deal with Netflix which will include new series and all the old series, also 2 new standup specials and development of scripted and non-scripted comedy programming.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    First Pilot orders for CBS

Mission Control & 9J, 9K, and 9L - NASA Drama and Family Comedy Receive Pilot Orders at CBS

http://www.spoilertv.com/2017/01/mission-control-9j-9k-and-9l-nasa-drama.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ahh yes the pilot orders. Preparation for the upcoming new season has already began. Can't wait to see what newbies we could be discussing about in several months time

NBC are doing their TCA panel today. I wonder if we will get some early renewals. If we do, i am placing my bet on This Is Us. And maybe the chicago shows.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Think it is almost certain that This Is Us will get renewed today, only reason we may not get renewals is their is no exec panel for NBC. In regards to Chicago shows I wonder if they will wait till Justice starts and then announce them all at the same time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh there is no exec panel? Didn't know that

true, they could wait for Chicago Justice and announce them in a bundle.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh there is no exec panel? Didn't know that

true, they could wait for Chicago Justice and announce them in a bundle.

Apparently their is not. I can't remember if NBC were one of the ones that was not originally going to show, and then changed their mind. But they just have the New shows coming up panels and a panel for This Is Us
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably not totally right on this thread but will post it anyway.

Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee from Jerry Seinfeld is moving from Crackle to Netflix. Seinfeld has signed an Exclusive Comedy Deal with Netflix which will include new series and all the old series, also 2 new standup specials and development of scripted and non-scripted comedy programming.

I've seen a few of these and it's great to see it's getting a wider audience.
  • Options
    Baz_JamesBaz_James Posts: 4,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hamlet77 wrote: »
    I know it's not US TV or a cancelled show etc. But some people might find this snippet from a new show coming soon in Russia. And I didn't want to clutter up,the rest of the forum.

https://youtu.be/ppMiOtatcYE

So .. Castle in Russian?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Will and Grace confirmed to return to NBC for 10 episode run
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have zero interest in the revival as the show became a bad soap opera in the last three seasons but i hope those who are looking forward to it, do enjoy it.:)

The only sitcom i would really only ever be excited for a return would be Happy endings. Which didn't run for long. Or married with children, which despite running for 11 seasons, never got a proper finale.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Would love Married With Children to return at some point but dont think it ever will do.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well i'm obviously going to watch it but still have mixed feelings.

I wonder if they'll use this run to have another go at wrapping it up ?. As i've already said, i'm personally quite happy with how it ended but i know a lot of people aren't so maybe we'll get a different version ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

😴😴😴💤💤💤💤💤💤💤
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Major Crimes renewed for a 13 episode sixth season
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Chicago Justice will have a special preview premiere on Wednesday March 1st at 10pm as part of a crossover following Fire at 8pm and PD at 9pm. The proper Premiere of Justice will be Sunday 5th at 9pm
  • Options
    PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,429
    Forum Member

Yesssssss!!!! :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Expect to hear about an early renewal for This Is Us it should be announced in the next hour as they are about to have their panel shortly
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chicago Justice will have a special preview premiere on Wednesday March 1st at 10pm as part of a crossover following Fire at 8pm and PD at 9pm. The proper Premiere of Justice will be Sunday 5th at 9pm

What!!! I mean can't they just start the show and not kick off with crossovers and such silliness. Are they trying to confuse viewers from the start?
  • Options
    The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,631
    Forum Member
    This is Us renewed for a second and third season.

http://tvline.com/2017/01/18/this-is-us-renewed-season-2-nbc/