100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• FishyFooFishyFoo Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Agreed, I think he did the best blinds, just found him on twitter where he is still doing a bit of gossiping. Apparently the lizard tongue tweener isn't the only member of her family to like the weed (not very scandalous I know).

Enty always sounded a fantasist but I went right off him when he did the blind about some starlet being hiv+ and also all the hmmmmm stuff.

What's his twitter handle/name #whatever it's called ?
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    FishyFoo wrote: »
    What's his twitter handle/name #whatever it's called ?

https://twitter.com/Ted_Casablanca
  • lovetochatlovetochat Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KaylaL wrote: »
    Read a story must have been in the daily fail...about baby singer doing a 5 sec meet & greet..wizzed in and out in a blur by his team.

Yeah I read it too

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2487714/Justin-Bieber-fans-left-tears-manhandled-security.html

So obviously not him the lookalike had a full sleeve tattoo, Justin's isn't as full.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,252
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

This C+ mostly movie actress with slightly better name recognition has been offered $100K to be the "girlfriend" of this B- mostly movie actor while he does press for the next installment of a huge franchise. She would be mentioned as his girlfriend and would get to walk the red carpets solo and with the actor in New York, LA, London, and Paris. If she does it she will do it for the fame and not the money. She has a ton of money.

From Evil Beet Gossip:

This star needs some friends. She's known for having a lot of everything, but her neighbours say she doesn't have friends over. Like, ever. And apparently, this isn't really a secret. Everyone knows that this party girl couldn't get enough people invited to a party to save her life. And you'll notice the qualities of parties she used to host have dropped waaaaaay down. It didn't always use to be this way. Either she's blind or she's pretending she doesn't notice, but all of her friends are gone.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Evil Beet Gossip:

This star needs some friends. She's known for having a lot of everything, but her neighbours say she doesn't have friends over. Like, ever. And apparently, this isn't really a secret. Everyone knows that this party girl couldn't get enough people invited to a party to save her life. And you'll notice the qualities of parties she used to host have dropped waaaaaay down. It didn't always use to be this way. Either she's blind or she's pretending she doesn't notice, but all of her friends are gone.

Maybe the hotel heiress? Just going from the "star" is "blind" clue.
    Forum Member
    Maybe the hotel heiress? Just going from the "star" is "blind" clue.

LOL. What great karma that would be.
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    [Sunday Mirror] This A-list couple are not all what they seem.
    They may constantly get snapped looking loved up but in reality the female celeb is cheating on her man… with a woman!
    And the mistress is in the limelight too. Messy.

Man:

Woman:

Mistress:

:confused:
    Apparently its bounce, how we do and the eyebrow model
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ber wrote: »

Are they considered A list?
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I get the eyebrow model but not the other two. Any more clues please?
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    I get the eyebrow model but not the other two. Any more clues please?

'Bounce' is a DJ/Producer who has the same first name as a famous underwear designer C****n Klein.

'How We Do' surname has an 'aura' about it (but spelt differently)
  • dgi_mdgi_m Posts: 319
    Forum Member
    It would be dance music to my ears if they were both bearding for each other.

All his songs seem to be about girls, and it just seems a little desperate/suspicious...

He's also frikkin well fit
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Bounce' is a DJ/Producer who has the same first name as a famous underwear designer C****n Klein.

Ah thank you :D
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    PJ1893 wrote: »
    Are they considered A list?

I guess the two ladies are but not so much him.

Always thought him and her looked more like friends, it seemed to be the media pushing them as a couple with all the 'don't they looked loved up' guff. Did they get together when eyebrows went off on the yacht with Umbrella lady, most likely would be my guess.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This C- A+ mostly celebrity person has acquired a dog which they have named "Karma" because it is always biting people in the ass.
    Forum Member

The Battle

There have been dings in the armour before. A nick or two here and there but things have always been controlled the way they always are. This family might change all that. They have the potential and capability to bring down an entire empire unlike anything seen before. It would be catastrophic because they know everything and are never shy about truth telling. Well, as long as it benefits them.

It starts with this former B list television/movie actress who has an A++ list name and does not really act any longer. Go ahead and ask her a question about her family. She won't answer. Oh she might give you some type of vague platitude but she can't and won't talk about them. None. Behind the scenes there is an epic battle which will cause all kinds of destruction to the thing she holds most sacred and has the the potential to bring down a very powerful organization.

There are literally generations in this family taking sides and there is plenty of money that is being offered or threatened for each person willing to commit to a side. Meanwhile the organization is doing everything they can to prepare themselves in advance if the most well known B list celebrity in the family starts naming names and secrets she knows.
    Forum Member

The Battle

There have been dings in the armour before. A nick or two here and there but things have always been controlled the way they always are. This family might change all that. They have the potential and capability to bring down an entire empire unlike anything seen before. It would be catastrophic because they know everything and are never shy about truth telling. Well, as long as it benefits them.

It starts with this former B list television/movie actress who has an A++ list name and does not really act any longer. Go ahead and ask her a question about her family. She won't answer. Oh she might give you some type of vague platitude but she can't and won't talk about them. None. Behind the scenes there is an epic battle which will cause all kinds of destruction to the thing she holds most sacred and has the the potential to bring down a very powerful organization.

There are literally generations in this family taking sides and there is plenty of money that is being offered or threatened for each person willing to commit to a side. Meanwhile the organization is doing everything they can to prepare themselves in advance if the most well known B list celebrity in the family starts naming names and secrets she knows.

Wife of The King versus the daughter of The King in a battle about the church of Xenu.

Bring it on. Actually, that probably should say bring it down.
  • bookclub10bookclub10 Posts: 4,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wife of The King versus the daughter of The King in a battle about the church of Xenu.

Bring it on. Actually, that probably should say bring it down.

Definitely! Just saw the link to this article posted in the comments in CDAN...

http://tonyortega.org/2013/11/13/lisa-marie-presley-on-scientology-crazy-criminal-people/
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Have I not been hinting that this has likely been a thing for months? :)
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member

In my humble opinion 'Eyebrow model' is a sexless boot, who looks far too masculine for my tastes. I prefer my women not to have jaws like heavyweight boxers.

Do all these blinds suggest the 'DJ/producer' bats for his own side?
  • RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,234
    Forum Member
    pfgpowell wrote: »
    In my humble opinion 'Eyebrow model' is a sexless boot, who looks far too masculine for my tastes. I prefer my women not to have jaws like heavyweight boxers.

Do all these blinds suggest the 'DJ/producer' bats for his own side?

there would be no other reason for him to go along with the relationship otherwise, he was already getting no1's and was increasing in fame before he met her, he is the bigger celeb name in the relationship internationally.
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dgi_m wrote: »
    It would be dance music to my ears if they were both bearding for each other.

All his songs seem to be about girls, and it just seems a little desperate/suspicious...

He's also frikkin well fit

Comments like this are ludicrous. Plenty of male singers have songs that are mostly about girls, how is that suspicious in anyway? Newsflash: straight men fancy women and often talk about them a lot :rolleyes:

Wishful thinking on the internet gets too much sometimes :D
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaaand we're off!

:rolleyes:
    Forum Member

This A list singer/celebrity is in settlement talks with one of her former backup dancers. He claims that he was sexually harassed and was encouraged to perform in masturbation contests with other backup dancers while the singer/celebrity watched and would give cash to those who finished first.
    I'm probably going to shock you by saying it's not Bad Romance or The Only Girl In The World.
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member

This A list singer/celebrity is in settlement talks with one of her former backup dancers. He claims that he was sexually harassed and was encouraged to perform in masturbation contests with other backup dancers while the singer/celebrity watched and would give cash to those who finished first.
    I'm probably going to shock you by saying it's not Bad Romance or The Only Girl In The World.

The dirrrrty girl always seems a bit well.....dirty?!
    Forum Member
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    The dirrrrty girl always seems a bit well.....dirty?!

:confused: But hasn't it been years since a tour for her? I actually wouldn't put this past the Material Girl.
This discussion has been closed.