Options

Curious about how Wagner will do with the winner song?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,191
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I have to say, I am a bit curious to see how Wagner will handle the winner song and kinda of hope he can stay till then. What do you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see the other contestants crowding round him and celebrating with him. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    It shouldn't be a problem, as he wouldn't still be in the competition.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    What he's done every week, talk it.
  • Options
    derbrainderbrain Posts: 1,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't really matter cos votes probably won't convert to sales. I'm beginning to feel sorry for him too now.
  • Options
    MummyNutNutMummyNutNut Posts: 778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is the main reason why I'm voting for him it will make legendary TV
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have visions of him doing an emotional version of The Climb and mopping his brow with a handkerchief :D
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If i was an act I would actually be openly bitter. I would do a Kanye West and go on the stage and say "This is pathetic, you ****ers, all you the public, voting for this piece of shit!" while Wagner fails to make to #1 for Christmas as The Pogues tops the Christmas #1 charts...

ahh I can just see it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    Depends what the song is, I suppose. Does anyone know what it is?
  • Options
    HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He'll take the usual sub-par dirge and turn it into a tune of such melodic beauty it will unite the people of the world and bring an end to all war, everywhere.

That's what.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 89
    Forum Member
    Salv* wrote: »
    If i was an act I would actually be openly bitter. I would do a Kanye West and go on the stage and say "This is pathetic, you ****ers, all you the public, voting for this piece of shit!"

None of them would do that purely because they want to have the five minutes of living like a true recording "artist" does.....then fall flat when it comes time to write lyrics and a tune 3 months later for an album. They could do what the 'global megastar:rolleyes:' Joe McElderry has done and nick other peoples songs.;)

The pantomime as a whole has run its course I think, the sooner Cowell & co. pack it off to America and don’t re sign with ITV, the better it will be for all of us.
  • Options
    RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I said in a previous thread. His official winner's music video will be one of the funniest things ever witnessed.
  • Options
    tomvoxxtomvoxx Posts: 2,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    If i was an act I would actually be openly bitter. I would do a Kanye West and go on the stage and say "This is pathetic, you ****ers, all you the public, voting for this piece of shit!" while Wagner fails to make to #1 for Christmas as The Pogues tops the Christmas #1 charts...

ahh I can just see it.

I hope they invite Jarvis Cocker to the final then,
  • Options
    String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrs BBV wrote: »
    I don't see the other contestants crowding round him and celebrating with him. :D

LOL!!! if no one comes out to join him on stage, and they suddenly end the show. :D:D
    I can imagine people leaving the studio quietely. :D:D