Options

Is there a more vile character in Hollyoaks than Scott?

dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
Forum Member
✭✭
Atrocious Actor
Appalling character
The writing for him is just terrible and he makes dame Anthony Cotton look butch.
Please please say he is only temporary, along with Lyndsey and :o I am losing the will with Hollyoaks. No doubt Birkwood loves Scott and he will be a regular after seeing him at the BSA but please lets hope John-Paul does us all a favor and punches him, it might give his face some improvement

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Signed a 2 year contract
  • Options
    Scorpio2Scorpio2 Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    What I would like to know is who's side is he from. Is he related to Diane, Sineads father or her real mum?
  • Options
    Scorpio2Scorpio2 Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    cybersq wrote: »
    Signed a 2 year contract

What? :o:o:o
  • Options
    attitude99attitude99 Posts: 14,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Basically, since his arrival, he's attempted to out a 17 year old whilst breaking up a marriage so his cousin can be 'happy families' with her gay best friend who she slept with.

The fashion police should really clamp down on him, his dress sense is absolutely awful!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scorpio2 wrote: »
    What? :o:o:o

Jokes ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Signed a 2 year contract

The way Birkwood is ruining Hollyoaks it will be lucky to still be going in 2 years.
  • Options
    Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    I don't mind Scott. I hated him at first but he's grown on me. As for the comparison with Antony Cotton Scott is a much better character than Sean. I like the way Scott is with Sinead.
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,920
    Forum Member
    He is AWFUL both character and actor. He makes Antony Cotton look like an Oscar winner!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 170
    Forum Member
    dazza89 wrote: »
    Atrocious Actor
    Appalling character
    The writing for him is just terrible and he makes dame Anthony Cotton look butch.
    Please please say he is only temporary, along with Lyndsey and :o I am losing the will with Hollyoaks. No doubt Birkwood loves Scott and he will be a regular after seeing him at the BSA but please lets hope John-Paul does us all a favor and punches him, it might give his face some improvement

Please let me guess :o is Freddie?! I'm sure it is as it's the only expression he makes apart from the crying watery eyes face but,him and Lyndsey are my worst on HO but Scott is orange and nasty too,
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 170
    Forum Member
    He is AWFUL both character and actor. He makes Antony Cotton look like an Oscar winner!

Nobody can make the vile Anthony Cotton look like an Oscar Winner :D
  • Options
    NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still hate Freddie and Lindsey more than him as they've been around longer. But admittedly this prat drags down the quality of every scene he's a part of. Add in the vile Sinead and Ste and it's a terrible concoction.
  • Options
    dwswhsdwswhs Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    I haven't watched Hollyoaks much recently but the stuff i've seen with Scott has just been terrible. At first I thought he might be a character like Kris but I was very wrong haha. At least Kris had charm and became likeable whereas Scott just seems like a b****, highly annoying and there to cause havoc. Dragging Sinead down and making the programme look like more of a joke than it has already become!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    Pink_Smurf wrote: »
    I don't mind Scott. I hated him at first but he's grown on me. As for the comparison with Antony Cotton Scott is a much better character than Sean. I like the way Scott is with Sinead.

Same.
  • Options
    Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hes dreadful what i've seen of him, but i hardly watch HO these days. Sinead is awful too, pairing them up is a nightmare.
    HO really has gone to the dogs. Patrick is the only one i tune in for.
  • Options
    Nate_ThomasNate_Thomas Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    Can't watch when he is on awful actor and character.. Get Rid >:(>:(>:(
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scorpio2 wrote: »
    What I would like to know is who's side is he from. Is he related to Diane, Sineads father or her real mum?

I was wondering this too. I'm only an occasional viewer these days so assumed I had missed the episode where it was explained but from your post I'm guessing maybe it hasn't been.
  • Options
    spikewomanspikewoman Posts: 12,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was wondering this too. I'm only an occasional viewer these days so assumed I had missed the episode where it was explained but from your post I'm guessing maybe it hasn't been.

I would guess that he isn't related to Diane and is actually a blood relative.

The orange face, white teeth and crazy outfits makes me think that a Batman villain has escaped and gone cross genre. Strangely reminds me of Jim Carrey in "The Mask" or Chitty Chitty Bang Bang's child catcher.

I suspect he'll be gone relatively soon or will calm down a heck of a lot.
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sinead. And yeah, that's pretty much it. Him and Sinead are both just awful. Sinead slightly takes the devil horns above though. Even so, they're both as bad as each other. Scott is terrible. Awful character, terrible actor. Horrendous duo as a whole.
    Signed a 2 year contract

****ing hell! Don't scare me like that, man!:eek::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sinead was once a great character but has been ruined these past few months with the Tony affair and now with Scott and trying to split up Ste and JP
  • Options
    mad-1mad-1 Posts: 1,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This guy does my head in, he just looks out of place its like some random persons walked onto the scenes.
  • Options
    Zorah88Zorah88 Posts: 6,668
    Forum Member
    mad-1 wrote: »
    This guy does my head in, he just looks out of place its like some random persons walked onto the scenes.

Didn't have the best start and now will be even more annoying now the baby has come
  • Options
    trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    Scott is terrible, but as a person I think Sinead is more vile than he is.