Cameron watching Fed and Jon

gazza71gazza71 Posts: 6,766
Forum Member
Looking on in disgust as they laugh about winding Big Brother up.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder what it's like being a fine upstanding man like Cameron. :rolleyes:
  • HammyHammy Posts: 4,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah the look on his face when Jon and Fed were having a laugh said it all, what a boring prat.

Nice to see Jon and Fed having a laugh and agreeing on what they think of BB in the DR, bet you that really annoyed cameron. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I betcha Cameron's looking at those two, rolling his eyes and thinking to himself that they'll be going. Little does the moral crusader know!

I wonder what he'll think when Dermot tells him BBLB has been on a crusade to find him a woman since he can't get one himself. That's worth a tenner in phone calls alone! :D
  • SusannSusann Posts: 31,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: Cameron in the diary room just now, his eyes, he looked scarey, has he lost the plot. :D
  • flashplanetflashplanet Posts: 458
    Forum Member
    He's probably been getting lessons from Fed. :p
  • capricecaprice Posts: 16,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Originally posted by Susann
    :eek: Cameron in the diary room just now, his eyes, he looked scarey, has he lost the plot. :D

cam: "It's noot big and it's noot cleverrr..." :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When was he looking at fed and jon?? on the live feed or on ch4?
  • gazza71gazza71 Posts: 6,766
    Forum Member
    Now that's a boring bastard. Did you see him looking at Tania as well?

Jon has been surprisingly entertaining when the alcohol has flown... Justine... And then spin the bottle.

He makes nets to protect the strawberries, and then his summing up of King Lear... "Everyones dead!"

Guy is indeed a Legend.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jon doesnt need alcohol to be entertaining, but hes more than happy to join in with the others when they do play their alcohol games. Fair play to the man I say, as for Cameron, stick in the mud or party pooper springs to mind.
  • od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    JRWood wrote: »
    Jon doesnt need alcohol to be entertaining, but hes more than happy to join in with the others when they do play their alcohol games. Fair play to the man I say, as for Cameron, stick in the mud or party pooper springs to mind.

Listen, I know you won't believe this, but I'm from the future. 2015, to be precise. I don't wanna rain on your parade, but...err...Cameron wins. Unbelievable, I know, but true nontheless. Here's another bit of bad news: Steph the cleaner's in the final. Bummer, eh?
  • MavisConsuelaMavisConsuela Posts: 1,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ewar Woowar

It'll make sense later
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Why did they decide to do a double eviction when Fed and Jon were up? Made no sense.
    Forum Member
    AA2009 wrote: »
    Why did they decide to do a double eviction when Fed and Jon were up? Made no sense.

I bet they got together for a mutual arse-kicking contest when they realised what it did to the show.
  • bitebugbitebug Posts: 3,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wow a 12 year old thread revived :o
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wtf i wasn't even a member in 2003 its that long ago lol
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    sympathy wrote: »
    I wonder what it's like being a fine upstanding man like Cameron. :rolleyes:

Boring?
    Forum Member
    bitebug wrote: »
    wow a 12 year old thread revived :o

Yeah. Probably not for the easily shocked. :D
  • Alpha32Alpha32 Posts: 2,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was like "Who the f is Cameron, Fed and Jon!?!?!!"

Then I saw the date
    Forum Member
    AA2009 wrote: »

Yep, but this is the same BB that allowed HM's to bring books into the house son they could read them ALL DAY EVERY DAY, the live feed was so exciting as im sure you could imagine.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well out of those 2003 posters Hammy's still about on DS :o:D

The rest not lol
    Forum Member
    Alpha32 wrote: »
    I was like "Who the f is Cameron, Fed and Jon!?!?!!"

Then I saw the date

Speaks volumes about this years BB that someone went to the trouble to dig out a thread from 12 years ago and would rather talk about BB4 than what we have now. :o:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So BB4 then i recall that though just.. not to much exciting to recall :D
  • puddytatpuddytat Posts: 6,351
    Forum Member
    love Cameron, a decent person.
    Forum Member
    Speaks volumes about this years BB that someone went to the trouble to dig out a thread from 12 years ago and would rather talk about BB4 than what we have now. :o:D

The link was on the thread about BB4, so I thought I'd go on and tell the people on it who won. Save 'em watching the rest. Think I did 'em a favour. :D
    Forum Member
    od hominem wrote: »
    The link was on the thread about BB4, so I thought I'd go on and tell the people on it who won. Save 'em watching the rest. Think I did 'em a favour. :D

Just point people in the direction of THE LEGEND Jon Tickle's best moments from BB4, young people need to be educated to what a true brilliant HM is like. :D