District 3

zeze88zeze88 Posts: 1,587
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I just listened to their EP and I must say I'm very impressed - they do great harmonies, they co-wrote their own songs.

In a nutshell. I think they are much better than One Direction or The Wanted.

This kind of music I expected more from Union J than them. However, it turns out their debut single was very meh, while this is actually good RnB/ pop - for one boyband.

Comments

• shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Read District 3, thought of Emblem 3 from X Factor USA *shudders*
  • zeze88zeze88 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    Read District 3, thought of Emblem 3 from X Factor USA *shudders*

God no - they annoyed me so much that I didn't even bother to listen their album:D
  • SnowyfaceSnowyface Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So happy with the reaction the EP has got. It's very impressive that it's gotten so high (no1 in Ireland, 6 in UK, 3 in Singapore etc...) with absolutely no promotion and no label! Also haven't heard a bad word about it :cool:

If they aren't signed now, after showing that they can CLEARLY sell records, I just don't know...
  • ashtray88ashtray88 Posts: 1,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only listened to their lead single but I wasn't that impressed. Yay for swearing but it just had no rhythm, wasn't very catchy. Union J's song "Carry You" is surprisingly good.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ashtray88 wrote: »
    I only listened to their lead single but I wasn't that impressed. Yay for swearing but it just had no rhythm, wasn't very catchy. Union J's song "Carry You" is surprisingly good.

They don't have a single yet? :confused: And the song supposedly their debut hasn't got any swearing in it. So what did you listen to? :p
  • gavin shipmangavin shipman Posts: 9,720
    Forum Member
    I can't see them on I Tunes chart? They are #3?
  • zeze88zeze88 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ashtray88 wrote: »

What is their lead single? I only listened to EP so I don't know. If it is Let's Reload, I think the other songs are better than that song.
  • xAliciaJayde1DxxAliciaJayde1Dx Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    I <3 District 3

They're so sexy!
    lolz!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zeze88 wrote: »
    What is their lead single? I only listened to EP so I don't know. If it is Let's Reload, I think the other songs are better than that song.

It's apparently More and More :) Pretty happy with that choice, to be honest.
  • ashtray88ashtray88 Posts: 1,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Snowyface wrote: »
    They don't have a single yet? :confused: And the song supposedly their debut hasn't got any swearing in it. So what did you listen to? :p

Ok, I just assumed the first song on their EP was the lead single. The other songs are better but not my cup of tea.