HO - Tegan's baby's father spoiler...

Comments

• kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,249
    Forum Member
    _T_ wrote: »
    i don't know which pace you're watching at so I'll pop it in a spoiler although it's not exactly spoiler material imo!
    Apparently Sam had post natal depression after she had Leela and her and Danny split up for a while during which time he fathered Ste with Pauline

Thanks for that - explains a lot.
    Forum Member
    Goldeyfish wrote: »
    In the interview with the actress that plays Sam on DS she indicates her character knew Danny already had a baby when she first got together with Danny so Tegan's a bit younger then ste

If they've named the children in the correct order for the Doctor Who companions, Leela should be older than Tegan.
  • daniellejaynedaniellejayne Posts: 2,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want daddy Dodger to happen!

Will probably be a Roscoe though.
  • Amazee-DayzeeAmazee-Dayzee Posts: 1,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So does anybody know what the birth order of Danny's kids is? Just using estimates, I want to say that it would be Leela (1988), Ste (1990), Tegan (1991) and Peri (2000). Does that sound right?
  • beegee82beegee82 Posts: 501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ownnnn wrote: »
    Not sure about it being a Roscoe, it says well-known. Might be a bit far-fetched but I was thinking Dodger after his talk of wanting to settle down and be a dad in today's E4 episode.

I was about to say exactly that about Dodger!! What was he doing around 9 months ago?? January time.... Was he "off sorting his head out" for any reason??

Bet itll end up being a Roscoe tho. Ugh. Probably Ziggy... Seeing a he and Ruby will be playobg happy families again!
  • HarikenHariken Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leela will be around 9-12 months older than Ste I would imagine - it could be more though depending on how long Sam and Danny's PND split lasted. Ste being born September 1990.

Tegan is 23 and I'm guessing just a few months into her third year at Uni so I'm guessing 1990 or 1991 - she could have a birthday quite close to Ste's as Danny and Sam may have reunited whilst Pauline was still pregnant. Peri is in the same class as Tom who was born 31st December 1999, so September 1999 to August 2000 for her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So does anybody know what the birth order of Danny's kids is? Just using estimates, I want to say that it would be Leela (1988), Ste (1990), Tegan (1991) and Peri (2000). Does that sound right?

Leela is obviously older than Ste as Sam mentioned her post natal depression for a reason Danny had a fling with Ste's mum... So 87/88 sounds about right... But think her and Ste are closer in age... I reckon hes more 88/89. I think Tegan is supposed to be at uni, so that puts her at 18/19 (Born 94/95) (just read she is actually supposed to be 23) and Peri is Tom's age so 1999/2000. This is all just guestimations tho...
  • Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In January I think Dodger was arguing with Texas and getting to know Sienna and Patrick.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well Tegan is definitely 23 so obviously deferred Uni for a few years first. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    beegee82 wrote: »
    Leela is obviously older than Ste as Sam mentioned her post natal depression for a reason Danny had a fling with Ste's mum... So 87/88 sounds about right... But think her and Ste are closer in age... I reckon hes more 88/89. I think Tegan is supposed to be at uni, so that puts her at 18/19 (Born 94/95) (just read she is actually supposed to be 23) and Peri is Tom's age so 1999/2000. This is all just guestimations tho...

Ste was born November 1990. So I would say that Leela was born in 1988 with a 2 year difference between them. If Tegan in 23, she would have been born in 1991. Peri would be 2000 if she is Tom's age.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dodger went away a while back so it could be him.
  • daniellejaynedaniellejayne Posts: 2,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ownnnn wrote: »
    In January I think Dodger was arguing with Texas and getting to know Sienna and Patrick.

It was early January when Will had his accident and he and Texas got together wasn't it?

I think Dodger was with Theresa around that time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rick_Poppa wrote: »
    I aint been funny but a roscoe wouldnt go there! they just wouldnt!!!

You never know... I mean seeing how much Ziggy "loves his women" .... As quoted by him today, he could go for all shapes and sizes!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ste was born November 1990.

When was this said? I make notes of all stuff like that as I watch and the last mention of Ste's birthday was his whiteboard on his hospital bed claiming 1st September 1990.
    Forum Member
    Hariken wrote: »
    Well Tegan is definitely 23 so obviously deferred Uni for a few years first. :)

Unless she is doing a very long course like Medicine, vetinary Studies or has had a year in the middle getting real life experience like Modern Languages where you usually live abroad for a year so it's a 4 year course. If she has a September birthday she have just turned 23 and be in her 4th year of studies.
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    Ste was born November 1990.

He's had two onscreen birthdays in January so, January 1990 :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kitkat1971 wrote: »
    Unless she is doing a very long course like Medicine, vetinary Studies or has had a year in the middle getting real life experience like Modern Languages where you usually live abroad for a year so it's a 4 year course. If she has a September birthday she have just turned 23 and be in her 4th year of studies.

It was specified she was 23 and in her third year.
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    He's had two onscreen birthdays in January so, January 1990 :p

Meh, I hate when they retcon things. Annoys the hell out of me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Before the incredibly STUPID decision on Wikipedia to eliminate birthdates from character profiles, it stated that he was born November 9th 1990. And before anybody says that Wikipedia isn't reliable, the people that manage the British soap opera information on there were VERY accurate.
  • Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Ste was quite a bit older than 23 (26/27ish) so assumed that he was born prior to Danny marrying Sam making him older than all three of his half-sisters reading this thread though it appears that's not the case. So is Ste in fact younger than both the blonde sister and the one with the baby? The one with the baby was mentioned in today's ep as being 23 but everyone on here is saying that Ste was born in 1990 making him 23 also. I wonder who was born first? And is the blonde sister the oldest? I thought she looked younger than the other one.
  • James_VickJames_Vick Posts: 632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrWoodySir wrote: »
    Here's my suspects:-

Dodger
    Dirk
    George
    Jason
    Robbie

George is gay
  • MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    James_Vick wrote: »
    George is gay

I think I may have grasped that. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member

Third year could still refer to something like a Modern Languages degree where you do Years 1 and 2, then live abroad for a year and return to finish Year 3 so you do your third year in your fourth year if that makes any sense at all - I don't think i've explained very well.

Or as you say she may just have gone travelling or something for 1 ot 2 years after her A levels.
    Forum Member
    I thought Ste was quite a bit older than 23 (26/27ish) so assumed that he was born prior to Danny marrying Sam making him older than all three of his half-sisters reading this thread though it appears that's not the case. So is Ste in fact younger than both the blonde sister and the one with the baby? The one with the baby was mentioned in today's ep as being 23 but everyone on here is saying that Ste was born in 1990 making him 23 also. I wonder who was born first? And is the blonde sister the oldest? I thought she looked younger than the other one.

I'm pretty sure that Ste was still at school when he first appeared either in the same year (or one above) as Amy Barnes so 16ish and that was in 2006 I think (I'm sure someone will have the exact dates) so he should be about 23 now.
    Forum Member

Me too. The most annoying one re birthdays I remember was Laura Gordon-Davies (in Brookside) who fell down the stairs (which lead to her dying) whilst getting ready to celebrate her 23rd birthday in October 1987. The following May (88) hew widower commented that she would have been 25 that day. Less than 9 months kater they changed it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's so poor. And half the time it's unnecessary. These shows have character bibles so it's not like they have nothing to reference. Fair enough if it has never been mentioned before then you have a blank slate but to change it so randomly... it loses some credibility. Neighbours is perhaps worst for this I reckon.

Most recently Ste's birthday has been stated as 1st September but it bugs me that this is a retcon. Sadly I think his school year may have been changed with this too though - i.e. 1st September 1990 makes him the same year as Amy Barnes but January 1990 would have made him the year above, as originally shown (I think). Mehhhh! #OCD