Options

Madonna announces UK Tour!!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 233
    Forum Member
    Got my tickets for Murrayfield at lunch time, am soooo excited!! It's a fair old treck but a good excuse for an overnight stay :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Piipp wrote: »
    There was a range of different prices, I paid £70 for each of mine, plus a £7 booking fee bringing them to £77 each (bought two, one for me, one for my friend who's coming with me and driving, lol, I'm about 8 hours away from Edinburgh!), then there was a delivery fee of £3.25. It's come to almost £160 in total. The cheapest tickets were priced at £45 plus a booking fee making them just a little higher, but I didn't like the seat it picked out for me so I went for the next level up and got a seat much nearer to the stage, lol.

I'm just hoping no more money gets taken from my account for ICON, it's really worrying me now; I only paid for it to get my tickets early to ensure I got them, lol.

I paid for ICON too, am sure it's just a one off payment. Where abouts are you sitting?
  • Options
    BazaramaBazarama Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    The Icon Live Pass is only available once per week. You only pay again if you want to get more presale for another weeks worth of presale. Not applicable for us in the UK unless you plan on going over to the States where some of their tickets won't be released until later. No need to worry.
  • Options
    TH14TH14 Posts: 11,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did you guys get the pass from madonna.com? I saw on ticketmaster an option to buy the tickets and buy the icon pass on there
  • Options
    AlbacomAlbacom Posts: 34,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was a range of different prices, I paid £70 for each of mine, plus a £7 booking fee bringing them to £77 each (bought two, one for me, one for my friend who's coming with me and driving, lol, I'm about 8 hours away from Edinburgh!), then there was a delivery fee of £3.25. It's come to almost £160 in total. The cheapest tickets were priced at £45 plus a booking fee making them just a little higher, but I didn't like the seat it picked out for me so I went for the next level up and got a seat much nearer to the stage, lol.

I'm just hoping no more money gets taken from my account for ICON, it's really worrying me now; I only paid for it to get my tickets early to ensure I got them, lol.

EDIT: May I add that the price I paid was for reserved seating at Murrayfield, as I was unwilling to stand (I'm only 5'4 and wouldn't have seen a thing!) and I didn't want to pay for Hyde Park as I didn't want to stand in a muddy field a mile away from the stage, lol.

Were the Hyde Park tickets the same price?
  • Options
    PiippPiipp Posts: 2,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the confirmation guys, put my mind at ease now. :) One thing bugging me, is that when I signed up, it said I would get to choose a free gift? Does that I apply to UK users or just US? Because of the gifts was a $5 voucher. Oh, and I may have made an error in not clicking pay with pounds, and instead paid with US Dollars. Will that make much difference? (Whoops!) I was going a bit too fast to be honest, just wanted to get my tickets lol.

EDIT: I didn't look at the pricing for HP I'm afraid. All I know is that DS stated HP was something like £70-£125 whereas pricing for MFS began at £45. I had no interested in going to HP so I didn't look, sorry.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wizzywick wrote: »
    Were the Hyde Park tickets the same price?

HP were 77 general admission and 137 gold circle
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xxSammiexx wrote: »
    I paid for ICON too, am sure it's just a one off payment. Where abouts are you sitting?

W12, which I'm assuming means WEST SECTION 12. It's kinda near the corner. Hopefully will be a good view; should at least be able to see what's going on, to an extent, lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TH14 wrote: »
    HP were 77 general admission and 137 gold circle

Thanks. A bit too much for me to pay to stand in a public place! I would have thought she would have charged £40.00for HP!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    W12, which I'm assuming means WEST SECTION 12. It's kinda near the corner. Hopefully will be a good view; should at least be able to see what's going on, to an extent, lol.

It'll be fab. Last time I saw her I was sat on the top tier in Manchester and I stupidly forgot to take my glasses....couldn't see a thing hahaha! Still had an amazing night though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Murrayfield is just over the hill from my house, walking distance to get home, bonus!!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bazarama wrote: »
    Murrayfield is just over the hill from my house, walking distance to get home, bonus!!!!!

Great, we can all stay at yours and cancel our hotels :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That'd be fine, I'm charging £14 for a bazarama live pass to allow presale for the bathroom, then floor space starts at £66+booking fee, beds from £125+booking fee, then there's breakfast, key cutting fee and hmmm...now how else can I recoup my ticket costs ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That'd be fine, I'm charging £14 for a bazarama live pass to allow presale for the bathroom, then floor space starts at £66+booking fee, beds from £125+booking fee, then there's breakfast, key cutting fee and hmmm...now how else can I recoup my ticket costs ;)

You can do merchandise too, Bazarama scrawl on your T shirt for £40
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can do merchandise too, Bazarama scrawl on your T shirt for £40

Don't forget a Bazarama mug for £12.00 and guide book of your home for £15.00.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wizzywick wrote: »
    Don't forget a Bazarama mug for £12.00 and guide book of your home for £15.00.

A rip off programme starting a £50 for a few song lyrics, the set list and a few pictures
  • Options
    Forum Member
    There's also the walking guide home, that'll cost at least £20, champagne (ahem cava) reception for £89pp - bargain!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's also the walking guide home, that'll cost at least £20, champagne (ahem cava) reception for £89pp - bargain!

Yes but you do need to offer a FREE tea bag per person. After that it's £3.95 per cup of tea. £4.80 for a bottle of water and £5.55 for a pint of lager.
  • Options
    jadebutterfly96jadebutterfly96 Posts: 1,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got my tickets to both Edinburgh and Hyde Park :-)
  • Options
    jadebutterfly96jadebutterfly96 Posts: 1,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the Hyde Park gig will have a more music festival feel and will coincide with one of the pre Olympics events in London
  • Options
    Timothy BryceTimothy Bryce Posts: 1,733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would a stadium be the best place to see her?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would a stadium be the best place to see her?

Nooooo an arena is the best by far, a stadium in a field with 80,000 others standing in fron of you guarantees a crap view
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nooooo an arena is the best by far, a stadium in a field with 80,000 others standing in fron of you guarantees a crap view

But a stadium SEAT isn't so bad, surely? Hoping so anyway, after the amount I've just spent, lol.

Although, you have highlighted the exact reason that I ignored Hyde Park, lol.
  • Options
    Timothy BryceTimothy Bryce Posts: 1,733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Surely a stadium with the tiered seating would give you a better view.

I've seen her in Slane Castle and it was hard to see her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely a stadium with the tiered seating would give you a better view.

I've seen her in Slane Castle and it was hard to see her.

I've seen her at Wembley and Cardiff, in the nosebleed seats on top tier each time and she looked the size of a full stop