Did he leave when Sahira left
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sarahj1986 wrote: »
    Is Jac leaving? For good?!?!?

I'm sure that Jac will be back to bitch another day:D

(Rosie Marcel is probably taking some time off)
  • Options
    sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure that Jac will be back to bitch another day:D

(Rosie Marcel is probably taking some time off)

Phew! I hope so! I spent a good 2 years disliking her now I quite like her dry whit and charm.
  • Options
    OcadoOcado Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Greg left roughly 3 or 4 episodes ago now, his exit wasn't linked to Sahira's. Which pleased a lot of people here.
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really liked the scenes with Malick and Dan tonight:) I really like the friendship they have and I like the new characters! I like the woman more than the man though:cool: hopefully next week will be BETTER!:)

Didn't know that Greg left, I missed that episode guess that explains why he hasn't been on, I'll have to catch up with that ep soon....
  • Options
    MalbrenMalbren Posts: 3,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't overly fussed on tonights episode. No Michael, barely no Elliott, no Rick and still missing Frieda :cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Sacha said there needs to be more 'family time' my mind conjured up the old 'kids have attitude towards the step parent' storylines, a bit like Michael's brat and Ric the other week :rolleyes:

I like how in the updated opening credits the spot Connie used to fill has still been left blank. Almost a metaphor that she is irreplaceable :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    I kinda like Jac with the new guy... Although I'm probably alone on that. Gonna miss her these next few weeks, she's only just started getting more scenes again.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh that Serena woman is just pure bile - the way she's been playing mind games with poor Malick left me wanting to shout at the TV. She's a complete harridan, if only Freida was still around. Freida would have fixed her wagon any day. (Probably in the same way she dealt with Lulu Hutchinson I imagine.)
  • Options
    ThumbolinaThumbolina Posts: 3,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gunner 51 wrote: »
    Oh that Serena woman is just pure bile - the way she's been playing mind games with poor Malick left me wanting to shout at the TV. She's a complete harridan, if only Freida was still around. Freida would have fixed her wagon any day. (Probably in the same way she dealt with Lulu Hutchinson I imagine.)
    When Serena first arrived I thought she was great but that only lasted for one episode. Now every time she's there I grit my teeth!
  • Options
    OcadoOcado Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Serena is a very poor replacement for Connie. Would love Connie to come back and teach her a lesson in being bitchy with class.
  • Options
    caroilcaroil Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    Sacha seems to have recovered from being at death's door very quickly with no sign of problems :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am finding it hard to warm to the new characters. I think they were all introduced at once. Serena is quite mean and cares too much about the numbers than patients' wellbeing. I am glad Malick went with his instincts although i feel that we are seeing too much of Malick and the risky decisions he has to take. I guess it is growth for his character. Also, it is good that Dan and Malick are friendly with each other. I am really sad that Dan is leaving. He is becoming a very good character.

I don't really like Johnnie or his best friend at the moment. They bore me a little.

Jac has barely been on screen and she is gone for another six weeks. That sucks. Her scene with Hanssen was funny though.

I missed Michael spence and Luc. AAU was quite dull without them.

The episode was OK.
  • Options
    Fibromite59Fibromite59 Posts: 22,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I seem to be the only one that didn't like Connie. I was so glad when she left. She was such a santimonious bitch. (That's strong for me).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really quite a dull episode - i do like the new characters, but just as a whole it was quite dull...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    "Toy Crane?" :D
  • Options
    colincatcolincat Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    Another shouty, nasty rude patient's relative again this week. (Woman with boy who trespassed on the railway). Even if worried, do they have to be quite so nasty, it's becoming tiresome. The polite and well spoken patient was faintly mocked. Why do writers always think that unpleasant people are the only ones who make an interesting story. Please can we have some nice people for a change.
    Malick was in the frame if the boy ended up unable to walk, yet nothing more was said about the mother stupidly carrying him to her car. Why didn't he point this out more forcibly.
  • Options
    rosco2010rosco2010 Posts: 7,501
    Forum Member
    timedancer wrote: »
    "Toy Crane?" :D

I had a chuckle at that. :D

Also, is the Chizzy Akudolu pregnant in real life or is it part of her character's storyline? I'd find it odd that Hanssen would allow her to start working when she's so heavily pregnant.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    caroil wrote: »
    Sacha seems to have recovered from being at death's door very quickly with no sign of problems :D

I was thinking that. I am sure the PTSD symptoms will kick in shortly though......

I have to say physically he is doing well, I had sepsis like he did the other week and it took me about 3 months to get over the surgery and illness. I am sure he would have taken a bit of sick leave off work to recover from the surgery at least! He can't be that hard up!! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    colincat wrote: »
    Another shouty, nasty rude patient's relative again this week. (Woman with boy who trespassed on the railway). Even if worried, do they have to be quite so nasty, it's becoming tiresome. The polite and well spoken patient was faintly mocked. Why do writers always think that unpleasant people are the only ones who make an interesting story. Please can we have some nice people for a change.
    Malick was in the frame if the boy ended up unable to walk, yet nothing more was said about the mother stupidly carrying him to her car. Why didn't he point this out more forcibly.

I used to work as a nurse. I can remember having a family shout at me once saying that if their mother died it would be my fault. Their mother was perfectly fine I would like to add! I do appreciate that relatives get stressed but its not an excuse to be rude and at times verbally abusive. Zero tolerence in the NHS my ar**!! :mad: Equally, we had people who were nice like the polite person last night.
  • Options
    JordanJ7JordanJ7 Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    Is there any chance Serena will leave asap? She's making Keller unbearable to watch. Just give Ric the time Serena has and tell her to go audition for something tedious and dull like Eastenders.

I like the new transplant team though. I expect the pregnant lady (forgot her name) will pop during Jac's absence. Maybe while in theatre or something? To make it dramatic and last an episode.

Bring back: Connie, Alex Adams, Owen Davies & Mubbs!

Half the new characters that have appeared are annoying.
  • Options
    myssmyss Posts: 16,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amyy. wrote: »
    I kinda like Jac with the new guy... Although I'm probably alone on that. Gonna miss her these next few weeks, she's only just started getting more scenes again.
    No you're not, I kinda like them too!
    colincat wrote: »
    I was more annoyed with this point than Serena promoting hospital numbers before patients, so many times I was saying to him at my tv screen "well open your mouth then!!!". :D The normally brashy Malick would have made his points clear and would have firmly and politely made certain points clearer be it to Serena, the mother, etc.
This discussion has been closed.