After Last nights HL Show - Vicky's out next !

sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Vicky had a bad HL show last night. She came across as patronising, condescending, full of self importance, arrogant, bossy and is old enough to have known better and behaved better - she knows what Charlottes like and shouldn't have risen to it,. Ranting to the cameras on the smoking bench just showed her up to be playing to the cameras and trying to influence public vote.

She's now tagging Lauren - because she thinks Lauren is the favourite - she's hanging around with Lauren and Courtney because she thinks she'll get more camera time hanging with them, as she's more chance of dominating their conversations - than being in the reprobates clique.

Vicky out next.

Comments

• MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Posts: 17,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no she was right, pity Charlotte wasn't up..
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    She has gone right up in my books I couldn't stand her before I kinda like her now
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vote to evict or save she's gone tomorrow. The mask slipped.
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was her finest hour on the show. She was annoyed, and was saying what many of the viewers think. Charlotte acted like a petulant 12 year old.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's gone up in my book , finally someone stood up to Charlotte's disgraceful manners and filthy smut.If more people did it in society , this country would be a better place.
    Don't think much of some of the other housemates, who not only say nothing but actually tell Charlotte she is doing well.
    Charlotte's behaviour has no place in a civilized society and she should be told so ,by the the whole ruddy house for a start.,although some of them need manner classes,too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are right OP, Vicky will be out on Wednesday but not for the reasons you have listed. The edit for Vicky tonight will be the decider, Vicky got BB into a lot of hot water for voicing her suspicions as facts when she said Lauren had seen her family.

At least if Vicky goes out next she can hold her head up high for telling that little madam she is an embarrassment to human race. ;):p
  • mrsdaisychainmrsdaisychain Posts: 3,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lue wrote: »
    She's gone up in my book , finally someone stood up to Charlotte's disgraceful manners and filthy smut.If more people did it in society , this country would be a better place.
    Don't think much of some of the other housemates, who not only say nothing but actually tell Charlotte she is doing well.
    Charlotte's behaviour has no place in a civilized society and she should be told so ,by the the whole ruddy house for a start.,although some of them need manner classes,too.

Well said.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 433
    Forum Member
    The problem with society is people not judging Charlotte like Vicky has. If nobody picked up on disgusting behaviour then the culprits would continue and civilisation would descend into...well...one long episode of Geordie Shore. I don't want to live in Geordie Shore. I want to live in a society where it is not funny to piss your bed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Levii wrote: »
    The problem with society is people not judging Charlotte like Vicky has. If nobody picked up on disgusting behaviour then the culprits would continue and civilisation would descend into...well...one long episode of Geordie Shore. I don't want to live in Geordie Shore. I want to live in a society where it is not funny to piss your bed.

Well said !
  • jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I totally agree with Vicky, and charlottes fame, if you can call it fame, is gonna be so limited, give it a couple of years, shes gonna be charlotte who.
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think last night did Vicky a favour. She was virtually invisible before, but now the viewers who dislike Charlotte are more likely to vote for her.

If it was vote to evict she would be out.
  • GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good on Vicki she was absolutely right in everything she said.

Charlotte is a 23 year woman not a little girl if she is old enough to do what he does on Geordie Shore and behaves like that when not a reality tv show then she is quite capable of being told a few home truths.

The way Charlotte behaves is what is wrong with the way society is going these days and if Vicki deciided to voice it well good on her.

Watching BBOTS last night I think a majority of the audience agreed with her.
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Levii wrote: »

Completely agree with this. Charlotte is yet another example from BB of someone who considers themselves worthy of 'fans' for doing more or less nothing worthwhile. I'm as baffled as Vicky is - she completely voiced my opinion; though the bad language and ****-waving did lessen the impact a little :D Perfectly understandable, though.

On the issue of the actual argument; I watched the first part of the live feed last night and a few things struck me. Vicky's a bit annoying when she's drunk, and repetitive and borderline condescending. However, I think it would be night on impossible NOT to condescend to I HAVE A VALLLLID POINT!!!!! Charlotte was going around in circles. I know it's a game but it should be a fair game!!!!!! .................... but this is Big Brother, that's how it works.......................... but it should be a level playing field!!!!!................ Sometimes some people need a little extra help to get through, though ............... But that's not faaaaair!!!!!!!!!..................... Some people find it more difficult than others................................ You're such a bitch - you're FICKKKKK!!!!!!!!

That's the gist of the conversation I heard and I think I'd have been a bit more harsh than Vicky was. Charlotte's only experience in conflict resolution is to fling abuse. Then cry to the cameras about her fans.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On the issue of the actual argument; I watched the first part of the live feed last night and a few things struck me. Vicky's a bit annoying when she's drunk, and repetitive and borderline condescending. However, I think it would be night on impossible NOT to condescend to I HAVE A VALLLLID POINT!!!!! Charlotte was going around in circles. I know it's a game but it should be a fair game!!!!!! .................... but this is Big Brother, that's how it works.......................... but it should be a level playing field!!!!!................ Sometimes some people need a little extra help to get through, though ............... But that's not faaaaair!!!!!!!!!..................... Some people find it more difficult than others................................ You're such a bitch - you're FICKKKKK!!!!!!!!

:D A fine and accurate summary.
  • What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Vicky is safe as houses now. She said what the majority of people think and she said it I well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Duplicate
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 14,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Completely agree with this. Charlotte is yet another example from BB of someone who considers themselves worthy of 'fans' for doing more or less nothing worthwhile. I'm as baffled as Vicky is - she completely voiced my opinion; though the bad language and ****-waving did lessen the impact a little :D Perfectly understandable, though.

That's the gist of the conversation I heard and I think I'd have been a bit more harsh than Vicky was. Charlotte's only experience in conflict resolution is to fling abuse. Then cry to the cameras about her fans.
    ^^^ This

I think some viewers have been dying for someone to tell Charlotte that she's a nasty, bed-wetting little chav so well done Vicky.

She might go all the same but I can only see last night as having done her good ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I totally agree with Vicky, and charlottes fame, if you can call it fame, is gonna be so limited, give it a couple of years, shes gonna be charlotte who.

I agree, Charlotte had the opportunity to present herself differently from her GS character, after all many of us didn't know who she was before we saw her on BB. But she decided to carry on with her GS persona telling us that's who she is. Now that the public through the voice of Vanessa first and then Viky have told her we don't like what we see she is all upset. At 23 she should have thought about her shelf life before she set foot into BB house as a GS girl.
  • HeyyouoverthereHeyyouoverthere Posts: 5,117
    Forum Member
    I think Vicky is safe as houses now. She said what the majority of people think and she said it I well.

Even if she does go it will only be because she has been a little quiet in the house.I doubt it would be because of what she said to Charlotte.
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    I agree, Charlotte had the opportunity to present herself differently from her GS character, after all many of us didn't know who she was before we saw her on BB. But she decided to carry on with her GS persona telling us that's who she is. Now that the public through the voice of Vanessa first and then Viky have told her we don't like what we see she is all upset. At 23 she should have thought about her shelf life before she set foot into BB house as a GS girl.

Charlotte even said that if she had known what BB had wanted she would have played a different character pretty much admitting her GS persona is fake
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charlotte even said that if she had known what BB had wanted she would have played a different character pretty much admitting her GS persona is fake

She did didn't she, she also said "this is who I am, if I had known this would happen I would have protected myself". She will be back to her day time job and when they find new blood for their show she will be no where to be seen unless C5 does their own version of GS and hires her for that.:eek::D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    Vicky is a seasoned adult with loads of life experience. She should have just shut up, listened, and empathized with charlotte instead of argue.

"If you'll let me finish"

People that say that are never finished.
  • od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    sandy50 wrote: »
    Vicky had a bad HL show last night. She came across as patronising, condescending, full of self importance, arrogant, bossy and is old enough to have known better and behaved better - she knows what Charlottes like and shouldn't have risen to it,. Ranting to the cameras on the smoking bench just showed her up to be playing to the cameras and trying to influence public vote.

She's now tagging Lauren - because she thinks Lauren is the favourite - she's hanging around with Lauren and Courtney because she thinks she'll get more camera time hanging with them, as she's more chance of dominating their conversations - than being in the reprobates clique.

Vicky out next.

Not to me, she didn't.
  • kaylz23kaylz23 Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    Having watched the HL show, Vikki took ages to get her initial point across but charlotte did over react...

Hope neither win
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 14,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YawnUSA wrote: »
    Vicky is a seasoned adult with loads of life experience. She should have just shut up, listened, and empathized with charlotte instead of argue.

"If you'll let me finish"

People that say that are never finished.
    Why should she? Wasn't it Charlotte who was banging-on about everyone being treated equally in the first place?

On what basis should Vicky have done that?

Vicky was drunk and probably would have handled herself better if she hadn't have been and I'm not making excuses for that. However, Charlotte did call her an effing bitch so I don't now why everyone is so up in arms that Vicky ranted about her in retaliation, in the garden.