Highest Percentage Ever = Pauline

MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
Forum Member
Im thinking it might even be 100%

Comments

• Wayne_BWayne_B Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would never be 100%. In any case, we may be looking at a "secret house" scenario this week and not even get rid of her. :(
  • _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    haha definitely won't be 100% and I doubt it will be the most ever tbh as we have 5 housemates up, she'd have to get over 94% out of the whole vote to get the highest ever and I imagine Steven alone would get more than 6% of the vote.
  • DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She will be saved somehow this week!
  • HectorMcClureHectorMcClure Posts: 1,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You might be right. I posted the telemix poll earlier. Pauline has 82% of the vote in a five way vote.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1973052
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Course it won't be the highest ever. In the 15 years that Big Brother has been on air, there have been hosuemates who have been far more hated than Pauline and they haven't managed to get the highest percentage ever (Jade, Adele, Sezer, Maxwell, Charlie Uchea). People seem to have very short memories.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    Sezer's was the highest percentage ever, at the time at least.
  • Daily DreamsDaily Dreams Posts: 1,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't Nicole (BB9) break the record up against Lisa/Sara with 94% or something? With Steven/Ash being up I really doubt Pauline will break any records.. Sadly!
  • rombodrombod Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    Isn't My Girlfriend™ highest with 95.something%?
  • AFanOfBigBroAFanOfBigBro Posts: 795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Course it won't be the highest ever. In the 15 years that Big Brother has been on air, there have been hosuemates who have been far more hated than Pauline and they haven't managed to get the highest percentage ever (Jade, Adele, Sezer, Maxwell, Charlie Uchea). People seem to have very short memories.

I agree.
    I think the highest she will get is atleast 70% in a five way vote.
    Maxwell wasn't as hated as Pauline. He got 57% in a vote to evict against Science, which seems pretty close.
    Both Sezer (BB7) and Nicole (BB9), left to the highest vote percentages in three way votes. I don't think Pauline is that hated to leave with 90% in a Five way vote.
    Although, she's doing terribly on popularity polls with 69% least favourite out of fifteen housemates.
    The highest eviction vote percentage with 5 nominees is Kris (BB10) who received 63%.
    Grace (BB7) received 88% in a two way vote.
    Charley (BB8) received 85% in a two way vote.

I just worked out that Nikki (BB7), received 37% in a eleven way vote, which is actually worse than Sezer receiving 91% in a three-way vote.
  • hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if it is a secret house twist (Hope it isnt), the i cant see pauline going in there i can see it being Jale and Christopher!
  • od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    Wayne_B wrote: »
    Would never be 100%. In any case, we may be looking at a "secret house" scenario this week and not even get rid of her. :(

That would be switch off time for me. They can pull the HMs strings all they like but the moment they try yanking mine, that's it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think shes that hated to leave with 95+% in a five way vote.
    Especially with Steven and Ash up, who'll probably get more than 5% put together.
    I truly think Pauline will get at least 70% in a five way vote.

Pauline - 70%
    Steven - 13%
    Ash - 8%
    Christopher - 5%
    Jale - 4%
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You might be right. I posted the telemix poll earlier. Pauline has 82% of the vote in a five way vote.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1973052

Those polls have no correlation with who actually gets evicted, though.
    If I remember correctly, during the final of CBB in January, the TellyMix Poll had Luisa favourite to come runner-up, she ended up coming fourth.
  • HectorMcClureHectorMcClure Posts: 1,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Those polls have no correlation with who actually gets evicted, though.
    If I remember correctly, during the final of CBB in January, the TellyMix Poll had Luisa favourite to come runner-up, she ended up coming fourth.

They are often accurate for evictions. The beauty of Big Brother is opinions can change overnight. Someone could do something silly during the highlights and that could change everything. However, for the most part the telemix polls are often right. I would say about 80% of the time.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    When there is a vote to evict and someone really disliked is up, I think voters do get into a frenzy and vote more than they ordinarily would. Which pushes the % up a bit. But I think Pauline is set for about 80% at the most. Steven's certainly taking some of the attention off her for the moment.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wayne_B wrote: »
    I'm sure BB are busy building one as we speak. Heaven forbid we should be able to exercise our freedom of choice and get rid of the vicious witch fair and square. >:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder what Wolfy got last year.
    If I seem to remember correctly, Hazel only had 150 votes behind her, so I'm guessing it's not that high, considering it was a three - way vote involving Jackie.
    My predictions:

Wolfy - 41%
    Hazel - 41% (150 votes less than Wolfy)
    Jackie - 18%

Sorry for the irrelevant post, unrelated to Pauline. Thought it would be interesting though.
    This is why Channel 5, should release the percentages. >:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are often accurate for evictions. The beauty of Big Brother is opinions can change overnight. Someone could do something silly during the highlights and that could change everything. However, for the most part the telemix polls are often right. I would say about 80% of the time.

Not always, It worked last week, but last year, during the first eviction.
    Gina had more votes than Sallie to go, and this was a few hours before the eviction. Same on DigitalSpy, Sallie ended up going.
    Again, when Callum went last year.
    Hazel was favourite to go, then were Jack and Joe on TellyMix.
    Another example is during the last eviction, last series. Charlie was favourite to go, and I remember her having 55% in a four way vote on TellyMix. Sophie ended up going, with Sam being only 2% behind.

It's like when the crowd boo certain housemates, which also has no correlation with who gets evicted. (Danielle, last Friday)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder what Wolfy got last year.
    If I seem to remember correctly, Hazel only had 150 votes behind her, so I'm guessing it's not that high, considering it was a three - way vote involving Jackie.
    My predictions:

Wolfy - 41%
    Hazel - 41% (150 votes less than Wolfy)
    Jackie - 18%

Sorry for the irrelevant post, unrelated to Pauline. Thought it would be interesting though.
    This is why Channel 5, should release the percentages. >:(

I'd love to know last years percentages :(
  • daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    I think with a 5-way, she'll be spared the largest eviction percentage ever. I can certainly see the vote being around 85% for her, partly because I imagine a lot won't bother wasting their money trying to evict one of the others this week. Also, Pauline has proven to be rather detestable, which will account for a large number of her votes.
  • Dutch MarleneDutch Marlene Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope they are not going to save that bitch with a secret house cause I find it very uncomfortable watching how she humiliates people.

She is always right, she always knew beforehand and she will never see her own faults.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd love to know last years percentages :(

Same, especially the final percentages.
    I would love to see how far Dexter lost to Sam.
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want it to be 100% just for the laughs :D
  • Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know having a tantrum but if she is saved with some stupid secret house crap then I'll not watch anymore. But then wouldn't they have to inform the voters of this as we are voting to evict?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know having a tantrum but if she is saved with some stupid secret house crap then I'll not watch anymore. But then wouldn't they have to inform the voters of this as we are voting to evict?

I reckon that's why they've held off opening the lines. They'll announce how in pairs Pauline/Steven, Jale/Christopher, Ash/? one will move to the house next door!