Options

Jay's reaction seeing himself on the CCTV said it all he did it!!!!

Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
Forum Member
✭✭
Jay's reaction seeing himself on the CCTV said it all he did it!!!! his expression was gulity looking and then he went all quiet when Abi noticed outside the pub. Jay is the murderer but why kill Lucy? I dont think Jay and Lucy ever crossed paths much when she was alive so it doesnt make sense. Im 50/50 on this I hope he didnt kill her as he seems a sweet guy who wouldnt hurt anyone but then on the other hand this could be a good storyline for his character by going to the darkside and showing a new side to him and I think Jamie the actor could act out this part so well he did amazing in the Heather/Ben storyline

Comments

• Options
    TellMeMoreTellMeMore Posts: 1,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it February 2015 already?
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is involved heavily but not sure if he did it yet, he saw something for sure.
  • Options
    lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jay's reaction seeing himself on the CCTV said it all he did it!!!! his expression was gulity looking and then he went all quiet when Abi noticed outside the pub. Jay is the murderer but why kill Lucy? I dont think Jay and Lucy ever crossed paths much when she was alive so it doesnt make sense. Im 50/50 on this I hope he didnt kill her as he seems a sweet guy who wouldnt hurt anyone but then on the other hand this could be a good storyline for his character by going to the darkside and showing a new side to him and I think Jamie the actor could act out this part so well he did amazing in the Heather/Ben storyline

Dtc would never make a low profile character like jay the killer, if he is the killer, he's ****ed up big time
  • Options
    lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was going to meet Ben, nothing to do with Lucy's murder. If people recognise him in the cctv then they will think he did it which was why he was sheepish.
  • Options
    bumpandgrindbumpandgrind Posts: 12,581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lea27 wrote: »
    He was going to meet Ben, nothing to do with Lucy's murder. If people recognise him in the cctv then they will think he did it which was why he was sheepish.

This is my take on it too!
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

exactly this
  • Options
    walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    No. I don't think he even realised Lucy was on his bus until he saw the appeal. He just doesn't want people to know he was seeing Ben.
  • Options
    summer_stesummer_ste Posts: 5,524
    Forum Member
    Jay's reaction seeing himself on the CCTV said it all he did it!!!!

Either that or he has something else to hide!!!!! Like everyone else who has been a suspect so far!!!!!! Or everybody who will be a suspect between now and next year!!!!!!! That is the point of this storyline!!!!! Everyone has secrets!!!!!! Doesn't mean he did it at all!!!!

;-)
  • Options
    dantay24ukdantay24uk Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still think it was Ben on the bus. And knowing that was his hat, Jay's reaction is because he realised Ben was on the same bus as Lucy so potentially could be involved in her death. Not that I think Ben was involved, he probably chased after Lucy to ask her not to say anything about his release to Phil - and that was that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    dantay24uk wrote: »
    I still think it was Ben on the bus. And knowing that was his hat, Jay's reaction is because he realised Ben was on the same bus as Lucy so potentially could be involved in her death. Not that I think Ben was involved, he probably chased after Lucy to ask her not to say anything about his release to Phil - and that was that.

Only if Ben owns EXACTLY the same hat and hoodie that Jay was wearing on Good Friday. There's really no disputing this.
  • Options
    MoJo-GirlMoJo-Girl Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No. I don't think he even realised Lucy was on his bus until he saw the appeal. He just doesn't want people to know he was seeing Ben.

This. I think he will now be panicking that the police will come knocking on his door - and then he'd have to tell Phil he knows where Ben is.

I think this is one massive red herring.
  • Options
    dantay24ukdantay24uk Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only if Ben owns EXACTLY the same hat and hoodie that Jay was wearing on Good Friday. There's really no disputing this.

It was only the same hat as far as I've seen. And that was West Ham hat, plenty of those around. Jay could even have given Ben his hat for whatever reason.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Im sure many people own the same colour hoodie and a West Ham hat,

Billy has a West Ham hat ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    dantay24uk wrote: »
    It was only the same hat as far as I've seen. And that was West Ham hat, plenty of those around. Jay could even have given Ben his hat for whatever reason.

Why would Ben get on a bus in Walford? And it's definitely the same hoodie:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a590056/eastenders-is-jay-brown-connected-to-lucy-beales-murder.html
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same body build hoody and hat, plus his reaction at seeing the footage it really is 100% Jay.

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Superstar_DJ/media/yup.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

why wouldnt he? he is from Walford, his family is in Walford - maybe he was coming to see Phil, thought better of it and got on a bus to take him back to wherever he was living
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We have our very own Jessica Fletcher on the board.
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

For the life of me I can't see why you jumped to that conclusion :confused:
    All I saw was someone shocked to see that they'd been on the same bus as Lucy!

IMO lea27's post below sums it up perfectly.

Exactly.

Again, I agree.

His mind was on other things so he probably didn't even notice Lucy on the bus, now he's panicking because he thinks that if he's recognised people will think he had something to do with the murder. To prove his innocence he has to give an alibi - which most likely was meeting Ben. But then he'd have to admit that and risk the wrath of Phil so he's in a bit of a predicament.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Same body build hoody and hat, plus his reaction at seeing the footage it really is 100% Jay.

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Superstar_DJ/media/yup.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Thank you. I don't understand how people can still doubt this after irrefutable evidence.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jay is the killer same hat, same body type. DTC shouldnt bother making us wait til February
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think his the killer, I think as already said he went to meet Ben and maybe she saw them or his didn't even know she was on the bus, he just doesn't want people to know about Ben as he knows how much hassle it will cause, Phil would be down on him like a ton of bricks for knowing where Ben's been and not saying anything, his not fickle in disowning him.
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd bet my house it's a red herring. It won't be Jay, he just happened to be on the same bus but it will get mighty awkward for him if someone recognises him and tells the police because then he'll have to tell them where he was and who he was with and risk the wrath of -> >:( (old tomato face!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tonights episode proved Jay is the killer
  • Options
    pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    Massive red herring, his being on the bus can be easily explained away. Far too early to know whodunit.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    after that episode I am even more convinced Jay and Abi had NOTHING to do with Lucy's murder

Abi WOULD NOT be able to keep it a secret, she freaks out over everything, her reaction to not getting into Liverpool was enough proof for me ~ she didn't kill Lucy

Jay didn't either, yes, it was him on the bus but I'm convinced he was off to meet Ben, if he wasn't off to meet Ben then the perfect opportunity to ask Phil for his help and advice presented itself early in tonight's episode in the garage, he didn't ask Phil for help because he didn't want Phil to know he was on that bus going to meet Ben