So I watched The Human Centipede 2 the other night...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 181
Forum Member
I was over in holland not long ago visiting some family, my friends and I went off for the day I ended up purchasing HC2, I was after a good horror movie and as it was banned the UK, it made me think that this might of been my only chance to watch it. I love horror movies, most of them. Saw, Final Destination, Texas Chainsaw, Scream, Chucky, you get what I mean so I put the disc in started watching it with a few friends. I have to say that is the most disgusting film I have ever seen, words can't describe how sick the people who made this movie are, it's disturbing, friends and family were came into the room as a scene with a pregnant woman was dying in it. Fair to say the disc got snapped up and thrown away, has anyone else seen this? Really glad it's banned in the UK! People shouldn't watch it, wish I hadn't been so curious now...

Comments

• DandemDandem Posts: 13,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The contents of that film are what I call a regular saturday night...

I jest of course. I haven't seen it. I have seen the first one though which, although apparantly tamer, did leave me feeling a bit disillusioned considering how everyone reacted to it. I couldn't help but think, "Is that it?". Of course, lots of things were really gross and disturbing (the infamous poo scene comes to mind) but you never see anything and the premise of these horrific acts only gave you ammo to build an opinion on the antagonist I thought.

Saying that though, I wouldn't watch it again.
  • Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hutchy258 wrote: »
    I was over in holland not long ago visiting some family, my friends and I went off for the day I ended up purchasing HC2, I was after a good horror movie and as it was banned the UK, it made me think that this might of been my only chance to watch it. I love horror movies, most of them. Saw, Final Destination, Texas Chainsaw, Scream, Chucky, you get what I mean so I put the disc in started watching it with a few friends. I have to say that is the most disgusting film I have ever seen, words can't describe how sick the people who made this movie are, it's disturbing, friends and family were came into the room as a scene with a pregnant woman was dying in it. Fair to say the disc got snapped up and thrown away, has anyone else seen this? Really glad it's banned in the UK! People shouldn't watch it, wish I hadn't been so curious now...

Surely you knew the plot of the film before you watched it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 181
    Forum Member
    You have too see this one too to truly grasp what I mean though which is something I well and truly do not suggest. Things were in this which didn't make sense and were in there for sickness
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 181
    Forum Member
    Surely you knew the plot of the film before you watched it?

Yeah, I'd read about it on here actually
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    Ah yes, those loveable family favourites
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    I watched this H̶i̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶e̶h̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶u̶s̶h̶i̶o̶n̶. I have to agree that it was truly horrible, much worse than the first one. I got it from Lovefilm so is it really banned?
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It didn't bother me in the slightest (uncut version), though I have had cleaning jobs cleaning up real shit/puke etc, so I maybe completely desensitised to that sorta thing now.

It's not a good film. I just thought it was silly.
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched this H̶i̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶e̶h̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶u̶s̶h̶i̶o̶n̶. I have to agree that it was truly horrible, much worse than the first one. I got it from Lovefilm so is it really banned?

Uncut version is, the bbfc took 2 minutes 37 seconds out of it for an 18 rating. From www.bbfc.co.uk -
    Company was required to make 32 individual cuts to scenes of sexual and sexualised violence, sadistic violence and humiliation, and a child presented in an abusive and violent context. In this case, cuts included: a man masturbating with sandpaper around his penis; graphic sight of a man's teeth being removed with a hammer; graphic sight of lips being stapled to naked buttocks; graphic sight of forced defecation into and around other people's mouths; a man with barbed wire wrapped around his penis raping a woman; a newborn baby being killed; graphic sight of injury as staples are torn away from individuals' mouth and buttocks. Cuts required in accordance with BBFC Guidelines, policy and the Video Recordings Act 1984.

That cleared up for you? ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    JCR wrote: »
    Uncut version is, the bbfc took 2 minutes 37 seconds out of it for an 18 rating. From www.bbfc.co.uk -

That cleared up for you? ;)

Thank you. I now realise I saw the 'cut' version thank god :)
  • mike65mike65 Posts: 11,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It beats me why anyone would watch this kind of thing even out of some sort of weird curiosity and then complain they were shocked/disturbed etc.

"its about forced Coprophagia, what were you expecting?!" etc
  • Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watched it when it first cam out.
    I agree that it's a sick and nasty little film.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    I watched it when it first cam out.
    I agree that it's a sick and nasty little film.

wait till the third one comes out, supposed to be worse than the first two :eek:

It was disturbing scenes in it..
    The guy came downstairs and saw the guys mother sitting at the table with her whole head bashed in
    wasnt very nice to see :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is a nasty film,not the worst ive seen but its pretty gruesome,i saw the uncut one the additional scenes are quite disturbing,especially the barbed wire one,i wonder how the third movie will pan out,theres very little info on it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    What a delightful film. I love horrors but even I don't think I could watch that without wanting to throw up.
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    Saw it had to stop it halfway. -Vomit
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Rhodes666 wrote: »
    It is a nasty film,not the worst ive seen but its pretty gruesome,i saw the uncut one the additional scenes are quite disturbing,especially the barbed wire one,i wonder how the third movie will pan out,theres very little info on it.

Its in B&W but that bit wouldve been gross in colour..all blood i expect
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 334
    Forum Member
    It's weird because I love horror films, all sub genres but I have zero interest in watching this film. I saw the first one and beyond the initial conceit, it's a pretty bad film.

Each to their own.... but it really doesn't appeal.
  • Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i just saw the trailer and wanted to throw up. it's vile.

i'm not brave enough to attempt to watch it. maybe if I was very drunk at the time.so I could block out the memory.
  • David_HillDavid_Hill Posts: 3,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just reading the description made me feel sick and angry. I thought the first one was bad enough. I am never going to watch this movie. The writer/s should have their mental health checked, who would come up with something so disturbing ?!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good. Never watch this movie because this movie is not orientated towards you as an audience. I don't understand peoples mentality sometimes; 'I don't like the sound of this film - best constantly blast it and demean anyone who shows an interest in doing so'.

I don't like the film - the first or second - but I don't care if some people do. I don't run around going 'EWW ITS SO ICKY YACKKKKK'. That's why I'm proud to be an indie filmmaker. I can write what I want, I can shoot and release what I want. If some jumped up morons don't want to watch it then awesome, I know I have a base of people who do.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Last year I heard about this film and me and my friends were curious so watched the trailer online...there's no way I'm seeing the films - the trailers freaked me out!!!!!
  • Dai13371Dai13371 Posts: 8,071
    Forum Member

You are glad that fully grown adults are not allowed to make their own minds up about what they can and cannot watch? OK.
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like some horror films and tv shows , but I realised recently that I'm sick of seeing gross revolting stuff , and I just don't watch it or turn it off now.

I got sick of Spartacus recently , I just got tired of seeing people hacking bits off each other .

I haven't seen either of the human centipede films , it just seems revolting .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    The first one seemed like it was thought up and made by 8 year olds apparently it had a 2 million pound budget
  • InTheLoopInTheLoop Posts: 6,595
    Forum Member
    When is Human Centipede 3 out?