Paranormal found footage

PitneyPitney Posts: 5
Forum Member
Hi all, i have got horror films live and uncut found footage such as paranormal activity 1,2,3 paranormal entity, grave encounters, paranormal activity tokyo, gacy house, but i'm running out of films, anyone no of any more paranormal found footage only. Thank you. Dave

Comments

• ItsTimmyTimeItsTimmyTime Posts: 1,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi! I don't know if this is the kind of thing you're looking for but: Quarantine 1 & 2 are horror movies that use handheld camera techniques. They're filmed from the prospective of a news crew on scene at a story where things go wrong/weird. They're remakes of the Spanish movies REC 1 & 2 that are supposed to be terrifying.

Like I said, I don't know if you only want Paranormal Activity-esqe movies, but I thought I'd suggest those two because they came to the front of my mind when I read your post. :)
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    The McPherson Tape
  • DensinoDensino Posts: 3,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    degsyhufc wrote: »
    The McPherson Tape
    Is that the Alien one??

Freaked me out big time when I seen it years ago...wonder if it would still be scary now?!
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    Yep. Not ghostly I know but similar style.
  • rybevrybev Posts: 1,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had a dozen yogurts flying around my kitchen the other night.

It was just Paranormal Activia - I didn't film it though, sorry.
  • ruddigerruddiger Posts: 2,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lake Mungo
  • DarthchaffinchDarthchaffinch Posts: 7,558
    Forum Member
    Densino wrote: »
    Is that the Alien one??

Freaked me out big time when I seen it years ago...wonder if it would still be scary now?!

jesus yeah me too!! :eek:
  • Mark AMark A Posts: 7,692
    Forum Member
    The Blair Witch Project?

Regards

Mark
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rec 1 is the forerunner in the hand held / found footage genre if you ask me.

Not sure if it is what you are after, but Cloverfield is also not too bad.
  • tombigbeetombigbee Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not seen it yet but Atrocious is a Spanish found footage horror that looks pretty good.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 380
    Forum Member
    REC has to be the best, REC2 is ok but could have been better, Grave Encounters was good too :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    ruddiger wrote: »
    Lake Mungo

+1

I freakin' love that film!
  • Alvar HansoAlvar Hanso Posts: 2,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lake Mungo and Grave Encounters

never heard of these 2
  • DensinoDensino Posts: 3,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jesus yeah me too!! :eek:
    Its on youtube...just watched it - definitely not as scary as when I was younger! lol was pretty sh!t
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUgRCPKP1jg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    I've championed this found footage paranormal flick many times on here before, but if you are after sheer goosebump inducing, blood freezing chills then you MUST seek out....

"Noroi The Curse"

It's a relatively unknown Japanese documentary style horror film akin to The Blair Witch Project with a fantastic story that grabs you right from the start and draws you in more and more as the mystery unfolds. As a horror veteran of over 20years, I am happy to say the ending of this movie utterly freaked me out and stayed with me for weeks. :D

On a side note [REC] as others have mentioned is fantastic and one of my favorite horror films of the last decade or so
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    ancient aliens, from History channel