Comments

• foxy23foxy23 Posts: 4,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Comeback - Lisa Kudrow!
  • chandleochandleo Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Commander in Chief - Always thought this show was really underrated.
  • CadivaCadiva Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheesy show but I thoroughly enjoyed it - Hellcats. It just ended without any conclusion and I've always thought it was a big mistake as its viewing figures had been fairly consistent throughout. I think the CW canned it because they'd got their quota of "young people" shows.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    There was Between the Lines, a Brit crime show which finished on a cliffhanger with the 2 leads on a boat which exploded.
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    The Secret Circle and The Nine Lives Of Chloe King, they were so good and both ended on unresolved cliffhangers.

I'm also annoyed that The Secret Life Of The American Teenager got cancelled but I understand why it did, most of the characters weren't teens anymore I think but they couldve carried on with the new characters and Amy's sister.
  • tim18tim18 Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kenan and kel. The amanda show. The new series of dallas (hasnt happend yet but will)
  • Blossom85Blossom85 Posts: 1,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched 'Popular' when it was aired on Sky One and I couldn't understand why it suddenly just disappeared. It was only a few years later that I discovered it had been cancelled and it was quite annoying that it ended with an unresolved cliffhanger.

:(
  • LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dead Like Me
    Wonderfalls
    Pushing Daisies
    Sarah connor chronicles

Ah - Wonderfalls - now we are talking! Fantastic little gem of a show. I'm sad enough to have the complete first season on DVD including the episodes which were never broadcast.

I did like DLM and PD but I thought they both had a decent run and in the case of Daisies, the second season wasn't as good as the first.

Surprised nobody has mentioned Jericho yet. It's first season was a little weak but it was just starting to pull together when it was cancelled.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I forgot about Alcatraz, another brilliant show which should have had a second series.
  • RevengaRevenga Posts: 11,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rome.

Incredibly well made, everything about it was top quality and it remains one of the best tv shows ever made. When season 2 was commissioned the creator had a plan for 5 seasons, but the axe fell and much of that was rushed and condensed to create a fitting end. It was still done brilliantly, but it had so much more to give.
  • toastie15toastie15 Posts: 3,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Life was great shame it ended.
  • Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge Posts: 16,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes Savannah was fantastic I loved it. Ended far too soon! Keep looking online for it with no luck!?

Also, Roswell, Pushing Daisies, Ringer, Tru Calling, Bionic Woman and soon to end Spartacus
    I've only just started watching Spartacus as it was made available for download from Sky On Demand. Just finished watching Gods of the Arena, started Blood and Sand last night, have just downloaded Vengeance onto the Sky Box.

I absolutely adore it but in a way glad that it is ending while they are still on top. It only adds to its epic-ness.
  • BoselectaBoselecta Posts: 1,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surprised nobody's mentioned Heroes - it had got a bit daft but I still enjoyed it.
    Terminator Sarah Chronicles I miss too.
    I also liked No Ordinary Family and could have watched a bit more.
  • ChzzaChzza Posts: 567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Studio 60
    Shark
    Flash forward
    Harrys law
    King
    Pan am
    Eli stone
  • marie67marie67 Posts: 1,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carnivale
    American Dreams
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dharma and Greg :D. Terrible show but it was my guilty pleasure. Was nice to see them in 2 and a Half Men.
  • Steve_WhelanSteve_Whelan Posts: 1,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For me it's Ringer, I wanted to see a proper conclusion.

What was annoying about ringer is that it was based on a 26 part Mexican tele-novela, it should have been done as a one season story. Single story shows like the ringer don't work over multiple seasons because a small dip in the ratings leads too cancelation leaving loyal viewers high and dry.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,377
    Forum Member
    "Firefly" and "Popular"
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Desperate Housewives
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cadiva wrote: »
    Cheesy show but I thoroughly enjoyed it - Hellcats. It just ended without any conclusion and I've always thought it was a big mistake as its viewing figures had been fairly consistent throughout. I think the CW canned it because they'd got their quota of "young people" shows.

Yes I loved Hellcats, was upset One Tree Hill was renewed over it because the episodes I've seen of OTH have contained some of the worst acting.

I was also sort of irritated by the cancellation of Criminal Minds: Suspect Behaviour but that's because of the ridiculous cliffhanger it ended on.
  • IzzyInTheHouseIzzyInTheHouse Posts: 4,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched the first few episodes and wasn't taken, did it get better as the series went on? I would give it a second try if I thought it was worth it :)

Definitely give it another go, Raising Hope is great :)
  • TIVO_YORK99TIVO_YORK99 Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    John Doe.

It ended on a cliffhanger where he finds the lead bad guy, pulls off his mask and its his best friend.

There is a synopsis of what would have happened but it could have done with a second season at the least.
  • tim18tim18 Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pokemon. Or is that still going?
  • gothergother Posts: 14,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tim18 wrote: »
    Pokemon. Or is that still going?

Still going on Cartoon Network.
  • eggshelleggshell Posts: 4,416
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The invaders !! For years I lived with the rumours that the show did have an ending but sadly t'internet set me straight.