Karly's just done something REALLY grim!

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nadia BB-5 used to do the same. She used to be quite funny in the diary room: "Big Brother, I can't live without my cigarettes!", or something like that. Smoking is an addiction. Smokers need their fix. It is very sad.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 316
    Forum Member
    I just posted this on the other smoking thread.

I like to see them smoking, I packed up 4 years ago having smoked for 33 years. Seeing them digging around in a dirty ashtray looking for old butts to reuse helps to instil in me how wise it is not to go back to a habit that can reduce you to that.
  • Damien.Damien. Posts: 18,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That is just nasty. She'd probably put her hands down a toilet if she thought there might be a ciggie.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bad as it was Karly rifling though the ash tray for bits of tobacco. Its Lisa's quote that really gets me laughing:

Even Lisa wasn't that desperate, saying to Karly, "Come on. Forget it. We'll have to wait. They just want to see us starve." :D

Lisa eats tobacco or is she just thick?! ;)

My parents used to do that when I was younger to save money. The smell of it made me quite ill. I'm glad, though, that smoking has gone from a fairly 'normal' part of society to something that is frowned on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So kick my ass..I smoke. If I found myself without my addiction I'd be a crabbit old git..I wouldn't steal though....What if I take away your nuts..?:D:P