Options

Nicknames for your cats.

13»

Comments

• Options
    PobletPoblet Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We don't know what you mean! It is completely normal to have more than one name for a cat. In fact it is necessary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7uTcYvoEbU

Yes, did you see my following post??:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    Wow,I thought it was only us that had more than one name for our cats, we have 12.

Smokey - HRH Princess Smokey of Erimi, Smoke-Cat, Tids, Tiddler Smoke, Smokey Pokey, Baggy Belly

Flash - Flash Pants, The Beast, Black Ninja, 2 pack, Frith.

Simba - Sim Nice But Dim, Fat Boy Sim, Dimba, Airport Cat, Jumbo, Fatty Puss (this cat was rescued from Larnaca Airport hence two of the names)

Charlie - Sir Charles, Charlie Farley, Fat Boy

Pudders - HRH Princess Pudders of Erimi, Pud Cat, Pudkin, Udder Pudder, The Squawking One

Blue - Blue Boo Boo, Stinky Bum

Pippa - Pip, Pip Cat, Little Ginger

Topsy - Topsy Cat, TC, Tip Top Toy Shop, Topper, Topsy Tripper Upper

Fluffy - Mr Fluff, Fluff Boy,Fluffster, Fluffmeister, Sicky Boy

Snooky - Snooky Pooky,Snookums, Pork Chop, Button Moon Pickle, Demolition Nelly, Rug Wrecker, Snooky Tip Toes

Elsa -Elsa Golightly, Door Scratcher, Silent Squeak

Patch - Patchy Poo, Old Lady, Terminator, Thumb cat

Phew.:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,196
    Forum Member
    I call mine Ratbag and Ruzzle....for the simple fact that one likes to catch mice at every opportunity and the other runs about the house during his mad-half-hour....stops...stares...and makes this "ruzzzzzeeeelllrrrruuuuuzzzzzzleee" growling noise..! :D
  • Options
    HollyCHollyC Posts: 5,850
    Forum Member
    Holly doesn't get called Holly very often. She is called:

Hulabalula
    Beany tot
    Button (short for Button Moon)
    Flower
    Squeaky
    Girly girl
    Bunny rabbit **
    Bunny tot **
    Baby bunny **
    Topsy bunny **

** yes, she is a cat! :o
  • Options
    primerprimer Posts: 6,370
    Forum Member
    stuartjk wrote: »
    We have a cat called Felix, who we inherited when my father in law passed away. When he was a Kitten, he belonged to a neighbour of his and was called Noo Noo (teletubbies!), but when my in laws took him in,(He was not well looked after) they changed his name to Felix.

haha, we have a cat called 'nero' - he came with his name, also from the neighbours. he broke into our house through the cat flap several times, so determined was he to live with us.

anyway, we kept his name, but he's always called 'noo noo', and usually, NAUGHTY noo noo, because he is a terrible killer much like his original name...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ceefer gets called Ceefy or Ceefy Woo Woos
    Flynn is Flynny Flynn or Flynster-oonio!
    Molly is wobbles or moo

(all three cats)
    :)