Christian Migrants Thrown Overboard

Joan_FergusonJoan_Ferguson Posts: 2,390
Forum Member
✭✭✭
TGcom is reporting that 15 Muslim migrants who disembarked in Palermo yesterday were held by the police after other survivors reported that they had thrown 12 other migrants, who were Christians, overboard.

Survivors told Italian authorities that a brawl broke out on the boat for religious reasons.

The migrants arrested are from Ivory Coast, Senegal and Mali, and will be charged with murder associated with religious motives.

Investigations started after Nigerian and Ghanaian survivors, who arrived in Palermo on board the merchant vessel Ellesborg, spoke to the police.

The migrants thrown overboard are also Nigerian and Ghanaian, TGcom says.

http://www.independent.com.mt/articles/2015-04-16/world-news/Italian-police-to-charge-Muslim-migrants-with-throwing-Christian-migrants-overboard-report-6736133926

What can you say really? It's almost beyond belief.

Comments

• Chuck WaoChuck Wao Posts: 2,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No surprise really - Christians bound to be the sacrificial lambs

Bit ironic really in view of where they were heading though.
  • exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    Great to know that there are people like that fleeing for their safety.
  • Sky_GuySky_Guy Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    I have seen images of these people, most of the men look like criminals and I hope they are returned to where they have come from.

They should only allow women and children to stay.
  • CSJBCSJB Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    It's quite shocking that Muslims would resort to murdering those with a different belief.
  • Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    CSJB wrote: »
    It's quite shocking that Muslims would resort to murdering those with a different belief.

They're not exactly slow at murdering those with the same belief either.
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do hope if found guilty they are sent back home to serve their sentence and not in a European country as that's a win for them.
  • juliancarswelljuliancarswell Posts: 8,896
    Forum Member
    Islam is the religion of peace I refuse to believe it
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Great to know that there are people like that fleeing for their safety.

Yeah, we need more like that in and around Europe, don't we.
  • Under SoulUnder Soul Posts: 2,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Depressing - it's like if Muslims are killed by non Muslims their community goes nuts.- even if it's not for religious reasons See Palestine and those American ones in Capitol Hill.

Yet they can kill as many Christians as they want because they are not of the same faith and no one condemns it. :(
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Islam is the religion of peace I refuse to believe it
    **coughs on pot noodle**
  • Sifter22Sifter22 Posts: 12,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing to do with Islam...
  • wear thefoxhatwear thefoxhat Posts: 3,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sifter22 wrote: »

That's what I want, nothing to do with Islam, oh to able to get through a week without reading about an atrocity committed in the name of this odious, mysogonistic, homophobic, brain washing cult.
  • valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sky_Guy wrote: »
    I have seen images of these people, most of the men look like criminals and I hope they are returned to where they have come from.

They should only allow women and children to stay.

Instead of rescuing and letting them land in Italy, why don't they just tow them back to Libya and disembark them ?
  • jacquelineannejacquelineanne Posts: 1,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's what I want, nothing to do with Islam, oh to able to get through a week without reading about an atrocity committed in the name of this odious, mysogonistic, homophobic, brain washing cult.

Me too. Can't stick the religion.
  • jacquelineannejacquelineanne Posts: 1,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    valkay wrote: »
    Instead of rescuing and letting them land in Italy, why don't they just tow them back to Libya and disembark them ?

The more they keep taking ashore, the more that will set sail. They should go to the nearest beach in Lybia and post picture of the bodies to prevent anyone else doing it.
  • pete137pete137 Posts: 18,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sifter22 wrote: »

Everything to do with it.
  • Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member
    I'm sure these folk will be a valuable addition to Europe. Anyone who says otherwise is either a racist or an xenophobe.
  • mal2poolmal2pool Posts: 5,690
    Forum Member
    They will be fighting each other when they come over too. They should not attempt to rescue them, no matter how bad that sounds, and maybe the ships will stop.
    Where are all these people going to go. I wonder if we had never messed with these countries this mass exodus wouldnt happen. I
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    there was an interesting program on BBC2 last night about how Christians have been virtually eradicated from Iraq in the last 10 years

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-32287806

• sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just when you think there can't be anything more horrific to witness from these people, they prove you wrong.

Having watched the programme on BBC 2 last night about the murder of thousands of Christians by Muslims, it comes as no surprise that this has happened. Refugees murdering other refugees because they are a different religion. What a wonderful asset to Catholic Italy those who survive will be. :(
  • mountymounty Posts: 19,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    real good to know such people are seeking refuge in Europe
  • bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Another manifestation of the tolerant loving religion, Islam.
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mounty wrote: »
    real good to know such people are seeking refuge in Europe
    you mean, Turkey?
    :kitty:
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    They should be charged with murder.
  • jediknight2k1jediknight2k1 Posts: 6,892
    Forum Member
    There was a program on BBC2 last night called 'Kill the Christians'. It showed the extent of Christian persecution the Middle East.