CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    NFT1, seat N18.
  • Options
    Sharon87Sharon87 Posts: 3,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Depends on how big the screen is. But I always try and sit in the middle, right in the middle, horizontally and vertically. So my eye line is right in the centre of the screen
  • Options
    JoLucJoLuc Posts: 1,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Depends on the film...or date.
    I go for close to the exit just in case I need to leave quickly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always sit at the back. Think the back row or down two or three are the best places.
  • Options
    AdsAds Posts: 37,057
    Forum Member
    Generally where my head is level with the centre of the screen, which is normally nearer the back.
  • Options
    barracuda91barracuda91 Posts: 3,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have always sat in the back corner. Don't have to worry about anyone kicking the back of my seat and I'm surrounded by less people.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At the back and in the middle. These seats are considered 'premium' at my local cinema (Empire) but if I book online, an upgrade is free anyway.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    The back or middle is the best spot to watch movies. I also hate watching 3d movies on the front row
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    In the last row, so nobody can throw popcorn at me, plus the view is great. :)
  • Options
    PhoenixRisesPhoenixRises Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I usually sit in centre row, in the seat nearest the wall. I sit closest to the wall as theses seats tend to have a little extra leg room, which I really need, and also then I don't have to try and move out of the way of people who get up to go toilet, get extra food and drinks, etc.and squeeze past you.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 121
    Forum Member
    I normally sit in the back row or close to it, especially for 3D films as it's a bugger trying to get the effect from the front row. In small screens I sit close to the middle