A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 4)

Comments

• mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,973
    Forum Member
    Afternoon

I'm at my hospital radio and I'm going to meet a DS member later on. Kat Anderson is coming in later on. Hoping to stick around and meet her. :)
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    That's nice Mimi :) I'm really fed up at the moment. Another week has gone by and I still don't know what day I'm going back to college >:( I've got a good mind to go in there on Monday or Tuesday and find out what the hell is going on.
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey Mimi hope your having a good time, and I hope you get to meet Kat :).

Same here College trouble too CNBC. Student finance have yet to inform my Uni of my fees etc so I can't yet register GRR!!!!.
    Forum Member
    Oh dear that doesn't sound good :( When do you have to register by? I get the feeling The Puppetmaster is unreliable. Even the likes of L.A. or RK are more efficient than her :p How's the 'net?
    Forum Member
    Aww, cnbc hope you find out soon.

I met fellow forum member Kat Anderson today at the hospital radio station that I volunteer for. She came in to do a live session on a fellow volunteer's show. She is very good live and well worth checking out.

There was a thread about her music on here. I tried to search it so that it could be bumped but it doesn't appear to be here anymore.

She has an EP available called "The Road Less Travelled" which was released last year.

Here is Wrong Side Of The Radio
    Forum Member
    Evening!
    Forum Member
    Morning

I'm watching "Rock Of Ages" :)
    Forum Member
    Afternoon :p I was absolutely wrecked! I'm ok now though.
    Forum Member
    Afternoon :p I was absolutely wrecked! I'm ok now though.

I thought that you didn't drink cnbc? :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    Aww, cnbc hope you find out soon.

I met fellow forum member Kat Anderson today at the hospital radio station that I volunteer for. She came in to do a live session on a fellow volunteer's show. She is very good live and well worth checking out.

There was a thread about her music on here. I tried to search it so that it could be bumped but it doesn't appear to be here anymore.

She has an EP available called "The Road Less Travelled" which was released last year.

Here is Wrong Side Of The Radio

So great to meet you mimicole! It's funny because I've seen a lot of your posts on DS but never made the connection when you tweeted me yesterday... was really nice getting to see everyone/play music/listen to some great tunes:D
    Forum Member
    So great to meet you mimicole! It's funny because I've seen a lot of your posts on DS but never made the connection when you tweeted me yesterday... was really nice getting to see everyone/play music/listen to some great tunes:D

Great to meet you too!

Did you leave a copy of the EP behind at the station? If so, I'm going to play a song from it on tonight's request show. :)

It didn't surprise me that you didn't recognise my tweet because I used my real name. I was going to put my username in the tweet but I thought that I'd tell you when you arrived instead. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great to meet you too!

Did you leave a copy of the EP behind at the station? If so, I'm going to play a song from it on tonight's request show. :)

It didn't surprise me that you didn't recognise my tweet because I used my real name. I was going to put my username in the tweet but I thought that I'd tell you when you arrived instead. :)

Yeah I gave it to Alan so it should still be there! :)
    Forum Member
    I thought that you didn't drink cnbc? :)

I didn't but we all had been at someone's house and they had lit a fire and I think that made me tired. I went up to bed last night and just crashed! :o
    Forum Member
    Evening! We were nearly on page 2 :o
    Forum Member
    Morning

I'm so tired today! Roll on 4pm. :( gonna start leaving the radio station earlier on a Sunday if I have to be at work at 9 the following day. It's too much at the moment.

Remember that the forums are down later on today for updates. I bet they go down on my lunch break!
    Forum Member
    Morning!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all :)
    Forum Member
    Afternoon :)
    Forum Member
    I feel a lot more awake now than I did this morning. I didn't get in until gone 11pm and had to be up at 7am. I ended up waking at 6:30am. Once I'm awake I can rarely get back to sleep.

How are you all?
    Forum Member
    gotta go now

I'll be back on around 5pm.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just buying freshers tickets at the mo, best go buy some glow paint too :p
    Forum Member
    I take it you're going to the Freshers' party at your college? :D Still nothing from The Puppetmaster.
    Forum Member
    Enjoy freshers Hav!

You'll hear soon enough cnbc. Try and enjoy your time off :)
    Forum Member
    I know, but I'm getting bored sitting at home and I can't wait to go back to college. And no, it's nothing to do with wanting to see a particular lecturer ;-) Seeing her again would be nice though :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am Grimmy is closing ours so should be good :)

Hope you hear soon :).