Options

Does anyone feel sorry for KP?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 845
Forum Member
✭✭
I do! I know alot of you dont like her on here and are on petes side, but I just think all these "stories" that have been released in the past week are utter bull and we should leave her and pete to sort it our herself, I dont think she should of left CAN as to be fair, they have made her what she is, a part of that "clean(ish)" image was down to pete, I just hope the "article" in the sunday mirror about her new agent trying to get people to buy pics of juniour and princess are untrue as i though she had more sense then that!
As for her ex nanny and ex boyfriend selling stories on her ( which i think i have read in her book that he was the violent and possesive one?) have the last laugh and her and pete sort there differences out, as they do have 3 kids, also the story in the mirror about her pining for her exs like dwight and dane, everyone knows they were complete kn*bs and that they were not a patch near pete, i wish amy would come out and tell everyone to leave her alone as no one has made an official statement from her yet, perhaps there just waiting for them to have there talk and see what happens from there

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry for a female who made a living out of peddling every sordid detail of her not so private life forever.? And is now trying to social climb into horsey upper classes.?

NO
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't feel sorry for her, she's brought it all on herself. If she'd not treated her husband like something she'd just trodden in all the time, he'd probably still be with her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pell wrote: »
    I do! I know alot of you dont like her on here and are on petes side, but I just think all these "stories" that have been released in the past week are utter bull and we should leave her and pete to sort it our herself, I dont think she should of left CAN as to be fair, they have made her what she is, a part of that "clean(ish)" image was down to pete, I just hope the "article" in the sunday mirror about her new agent trying to get people to buy pics of juniour and princess are untrue as i though she had more sense then that!
    As for her ex nanny and ex boyfriend selling stories on her ( which i think i have read in her book that he was the violent and possesive one?) have the last laugh and her and pete sort there differences out, as they do have 3 kids, also the story in the mirror about her pining for her exs like dwight and dane, everyone knows they were complete kn*bs and that they were not a patch near pete, i wish amy would come out and tell everyone to leave her alone as no one has made an official statement from her yet, perhaps there just waiting for them to have there talk and see what happens from there

Errr NO! How can you feel sorry for these multi-millionaire, attention seeking Zelebs?
    It's all a stunt anyway, Pete has an album out soon don't you think all this media attention is a little too convenient..:rolleyes:
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    I prefer Pete to Jordan, if push comes to shove. But the more bile that's spewed at her, the more I'm likely to warm to her, honestly.

As long as she doesn't start spitting bile at Pete in new interviews - I take no notice of made up stuff from alleged "sources" or media **** journalists as I call them - I won't actively dislike her.
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's a downside of being a media ****. Nobody feels sorry for you if something real or staged happens to you. Unless it's terminal and you have Cliff Maxford at your command.
  • Options
    Gemski08Gemski08 Posts: 6,256
    Forum Member

I do prefer Pete of the two. She is a very insecure and cold person and can be a nasty cow.
    However I do feel sorry for her...she is human afterall and she has alot of issues and needs therapy imo.
    No amount of money, no perfect hubby and dad to her children, her children and other family, material things has made her happy....I find it sad.
    Shes not imo a monster..not always likable, mouth like a sewer blah blah blah, but shes not evil imo.
    As for all these dtories, I dont believe any of them...the press have been nice to them for a few years and are now seeking revenge because they arent feeding them as they normally do.
    As for the nanny...well, por little kittens, why didnt she say it 2 years ago and report it to the RSPCA not the DM:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    darling wrote: »
    I prefer Pete to Jordan, if push comes to shove. But the more bile that's spewed at her, the more I'm likely to warm to her, honestly.

As long as she doesn't start spitting bile at Pete in new interviews - I take no notice of made up stuff from alleged "sources" or media **** journalists as I call them - I won't actively dislike her.

Totally agree Darling;)
  • Options
    stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KP?

Please don't sully the name of Britain's favourite salted nuts, of which I have a big bag beside me.:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Gemski08 wrote: »
    I do prefer Pete of the two. She is a very insecure and cold person and can be a nasty cow.
    However I do feel sorry for her...she is human afterall and she has alot of issues and needs therapy imo.
    No amount of money, no perfect hubby and dad to her children, her children and other family, material things has made her happy....I find it sad.
    Shes not imo a monster..not always likable, mouth like a sewer blah blah blah, but shes not evil imo.
    As for all these dtories, I dont believe any of them...the press have been nice to them for a few years and are now seeking revenge because they arent feeding them as they normally do.
    As for the nanny...well, por little kittens, why didnt she say it 2 years ago and report it to the RSPCA not the DM:rolleyes:

Totally agree Gemski. ;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    stvn758 wrote: »
    KP?

Please don't sully the name of Britain's favourite salted nuts, of which I have a big bag beside me.:(

They're bad for you. They're full of fat and salt!

Put them down NOW! :D
  • Options
    stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're bad for you. They're full of fat and salt!

Put them down NOW! :D

Full of fat and salt, sums her up doesn't it.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No! The nuts.... the nuts! :eek:

Stick to crisps, I say. :D
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No! The nuts.... the nuts! :eek:

Stick to crisps, I say. :D
    She aint as keen on Nuts as she wants us to think.
    The Dane Bowers Tape was soooo boring.:yawn:
    and NO i dont feel sorry for her.
    If she takes herself and her children out of the spotlight for just a little while and acts with some dignity i might change my mind.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I don't feel sorry for her. She's an adult who made terrible choices in selling not just herself but those lovely children. I'd hate to look back at my life like she will and think of the levels I went to in order to make a new headline.

I'd like to think she'll change but there's no hint of that so far.
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I so agree, when on the few occasions Katie has said to Peter she loves him, it is always spouted at him, never said to him in a loving manner.

Always petulant and whiney, always miserable and unhappy, nothing would make this woman content.

She has it all and even then self destructs.
  • Options
    MizzusedMizzused Posts: 693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, why? should I? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No, i am with Peter on this one
  • Options
    Forum Member
    minxymoo wrote: »
    She aint as keen on Nuts as she wants us to think.
    The Dane Bowers Tape was soooo boring.:yawn:
    and NO i dont feel sorry for her.
    If she takes herself and her children out of the spotlight for just a little while and acts with some dignity i might change my mind.

Firstly minxymoo..and all the other people who watched their sextape WHY:confused::p

And i totally agree about stepping out of the spotlight..their marriage may not have failed if they had done before and not playe dit out in front of the cameras!!

I dont think she knows how to live out of the spotlight...its almost like an adiction, as with the surgery (and all things fake).

She needs to have some counselling and deal wth her severe issues...I dont hate her though, depsite her bad behaviour.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speaking honestly, yes, I am deeply sorry for her. For months now she has been upstaged by a terminally ill, now dead, famous cancer sufferer and that's just not on. It's a terrible shame that the demise of her marriage has entailed the new press attention. She is such a lovely, kind hearted woman who obviously provided a stable and loving home and who always made her husband feel good about himself. She is such a private person and I think we should all respect that privacy, ignore all the scurrilous rumours and focus on making Katie Price our new Queen of Hearts.
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    stvn758 wrote: »
    Full of fat and salt, sums her up doesn't it.:D

Thought she had all the fat sucked out and injected into her lips!!!:D
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to like her a lot more than I do now. I liked her in IACGMOOH but haven't been able to watch her on her programme after the first series. It's too painful to watch her putting Pete down in order to big herself up. It shows her to be a deeply insecure person. I used to think they were a good match but I'm not sure that anyone could put up with her indefinitely.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes the beatification of Peter Andre is making me want to vomit, and no she is not perfect either.

His main criticism is that she won’t screw him. How dare someone not drop at the feet of the sensational music star.

Also tubsy Claire is clearly briefing the press.....sorry should call her, her new name "source close to" or "friend."

As I say not a fan of hers either but it shouldn’t be so one sided.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's staying in the same suite in the Maldives that she stayed in with Pete on their honeymoon. She can't even lick her wounds without wanting to drum up some more publicity, that is just heartless and sending out a very cold message to Pete, typical of Jordan. He's well shot of her.
  • Options
    goonerladygoonerlady Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought you meant the England cricketer and wondered what he had done to feel sorry for him:DDon't feel sorry for the KP you mean, when you court the media you can't have it all your own way.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes the beatification of Peter Andre is making me want to vomit, and no she is not perfect either.

His main criticism is that she won’t screw him. How dare someone not drop at the feet of the sensational music star.

Also tubsy Claire is clearly briefing the press.....sorry should call her, her new name "source close to" or "friend."

As I say not a fan of hers either but it shouldn’t be so one sided.

Has he actually given the quote himself or is it all just newspaper talk ? If it is true, I don't blame him for complaining, IMO Jordan would just withold sex from him in order to punish him and control him. It seems like she's that sort of woman.