Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 54)

Comments

• Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cant believe there is a question over the footballer being fired.
    Imagine if plumbers did the same?
    I will reserve a padded cell for him in my asylum.

I have actually forgotten the bit leading up to the punchline. :confused:
    Can you imagine if Andy Murray was leaping over the net & taking a bite of Federer every time he was pissed off. :eek:

Can't imagine a plumber would have many customers if he went around biting chunks out of them! :eek:

I suspect your asylum is gonna be full! :D

Wasn't it something along the lines of how would you pronounce 'Edward Woodward', without using the 'D's'. It was just a really silly joke which grew legs the more you thought of it. :D
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Can you imagine if Andy Murray was leaping over the net & taking a bite of Federer every time he was pissed off. :eek:

Can't imagine a plumber would have many customers if he went around biting chunks out of them! :eek:

Wasn't it something along the lines of how would you pronounce 'Edward Woodward', without using the 'D's'. It was just a really silly joke which grew legs the more you thought of it. :D
    Yes, i think it might have just been "why does Edward Woodward have three Ds in his name?":D
  • Options
    JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member

If Andy Murray was clearing his nose and throat as often as some of the footballers do - especially at Wimbledon (!) he'd be disqualified!! Similarly if a plumber came into your home and did the same, he'd soon run out of work:rolleyes:
  • Options
    MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    Afternoon All :D

Final episode of Broadchurch tonight :cool::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Artemesia wrote: »
    Good Morning folks :)

Gorgeous sunny day here! Just put the second load of washing out and am about to make yoghurt drops in the dehydrator. I made some on Saturday and they were swooped on at the picnic yesterday, we barely got a couple each...
    Arte, maybe there is a retail opportunity in all this dehydrating? Mybe you could start a whole new industry and become a millionaire?:cool:
    acker wrote: »
    Why has the word bath in my post appeared in green and if your mouse goes near it a full page ad for a cleaning product comes up ?......brilliant that :eek:
    I haven't got this :(
    *feels inexplicably deprived*
    Funny how certain words conjure up different images to people, I was waiting for you to post that you already had one :Dhttp://www.puma.com/social/news/learn-about-the-major-grip-bag
    I would like to get one of those coloured satchels, except that they probably are heavy and don't hold much...
    acker wrote: »
    Aldi on the Buses. :D
    Koolage :cool::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honey, have you had THIS done? :D:D
  • Options
    ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Mootle wrote: »
    Arte, maybe there is a retail opportunity in all this dehydrating? Mybe you could start a whole new industry and become a millionaire?:cool:

I would like to get one of those coloured satchels, except that they probably are heavy and don't hold much...

Koolage :cool::D

The difficult thing would be not eating it all before it went on sale...

Eeeuuuuwwwwww.....** shudders **:eek::eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The difficult thing would be not eating it all before it went on sale...

Eeeuuuuwwwwww.....** shudders **:eek::eek:
    So you won't be having it done.........*takes pencil from behind ear, licks pencil tip & strikes Arte's name off list* :D
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

OMG! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Barracute wrote: »
    OMG! :eek:

Not quite the words I used! :eek::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not quite the words I used! :eek::D

lol :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think all areas of the female anatomy have now been covered, for the purposes of "improvement"...:eek::rolleyes::D
  • Options
    ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    So you won't be having it done.........*takes pencil from behind ear, licks pencil tip & strikes Arte's name off list* :D

Errrrrrr.....................NO!

Who are these idiots.....:(
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    I think all areas of the female anatomy have now been covered, for the purposes of "improvement"...:-eek::-rolleyes::-D
    Do you mean uncovered.:-))))))))))
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Arte, maybe there is a retail opportunity in all this dehydrating? Mybe you could start a whole new industry and become a millionaire?

Koolage :D
    The nice spotty ones in the shops are *spits* plastic but there is someone on ebay selling lovely thick leather ones.
    Yes all of us here have them.;)
    We were looking at these the other day, i didnt know nipples were regional unless its something to do with the genetic make up of the city. Do Irish people have pinker nipples?
    I think all areas of the female anatomy have now been covered, for the purposes of "improvement"...:eek::rolleyes::D
    I see Liz Jones in the mail had a hand job.
    Errrrrrr.....................NO!

Who are these idiots.....:(
    I think I might need an extension on my asylum. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /QUOTE]

I think you may want to rephrase that :eek::eek::D:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Barracute wrote: »

I think you may want to rephrase that :eek::eek::D:p

nope. Boob job. Nose job. Hand job. :)http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2312581/Worry-hands-age-away-So-did-Liz-Jones-radical-grisly-new-solution.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    It's a wonder they don't try and change their birth certificate.

If they worry about a few wrinkles now, wait till they get old, they will look like a transparent drum skin stretched to breaking point, nutters.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hicky wrote: »
    It's a wonder they don't try and change their birth certificate.

If they worry about a few wrinkles now, wait till they get old, they will look like a transparent drum skin stretched to breaking point, nutters.

Oh you can easily change your birth certificate. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be7rBgc-OEE
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hmmmmmm.... Broadchurch....
    I'm not TERRIBLY sure the ending made sense:confused:

I see at the end it said Broadchurch will be back:D
  • Options
    Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning all :D

Morning Flora. :D

Shall I keep your name on the nipple list? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The nice spotty ones in the shops are *spits* plastic but there is someone on ebay selling lovely thick leather ones.

Yes all of us here have them.;)
    We were looking at these the other day, i didnt know nipples were regional unless its something to do with the genetic make up of the city. Do Irish people have pinker nipples?

I think I might need an extension on my asylum. :D
    I though you most likely would have had them done. Did you have them done at the same time as the Scouse brow? :D

I didn't know that either. TBF I don't think I've ever seen Irish nipples, so I'm not really in a position to answer that! :confused:

Yup.......it's all go nowadays.
  • Options
    Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning Flora. :D

Shall I keep your name on the nipple list? :D

Morning SR :D

I think I will give the nipple enhancement a miss so you can remove my name but thanks for the offer :D
This discussion has been closed.