Options

James- Why he is a ****. Psychology Theory

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,596
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So because Bit on the Psyche has been axed, i thought i would offer a little insight into why i think James is an arrogant, aggressive twit

After pondering the many possible reasons, apart from considering that maybe its 'just the way he is, because ***** are *****'

I realised its probably small-penis syndrome

I am guessing he has a small penis and it has filled him with such bitterness. Just looking at his face he always looks like he is carrying so much pent up bitterness and rage

Just a thought :kitty:

Comments

• Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BCSD? Could explain a lot :D
  • Options
    farlofanfarlofan Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that's conclusive enough :p
  • Options
    achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ola, care to weigh in?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bunions wrote: »
    BCSD? Could explain a lot :D

Sorry whats BCSD? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    achro wrote: »
    Ola, care to weigh in?

I would love to find out why Ola married him. If only she could come on and tell us!

He has no redeeming qualities
  • Options
    BikoBiko Posts: 2,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    masculinity issues. I imagine he may have had a bit of stick because of his profession. So feels the need to overcompensate and be a dominant alpha male character. The first signs were his sexist comments towards women on the first night. Also the "I'm not scared of you" to Audley wasn't necessary and seemed like more of an opportunity to enhance that masculinity to mask the fact that he may be a bit homosexual
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SCDchick wrote: »
    Sorry whats BCSD? :p
    It was from the film 'Shirley Valentine'......Big Car Small Dick ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Biko wrote: »
    masculinity issues. I imagine he may have had a bit of stick because of his profession. So feels the need to overcompensate and be a dominant alpha male character. The first signs were his sexist comments towards women on the first night. Also the "I'm not scared of you" to Audley wasn't necessary and seemed like more of an opportunity to enhance that masculinity.
    That's what I reckon too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh LOL :D

Thanks for the laughs :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SCDchick wrote: »
    Oh LOL :D

Thanks for the laughs :D
    YW ;)

Can't stand the prick......my advice to the lovely Ola would be 'run for the hills!' :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YW ;)

Can't stand the prick......my advice to the lovely Ola would be 'run for the hills!' :D

I noticed his manner and attitude when i watched him on SCD. Never warmed to him

The tweet she made to vote to keep him in so she has a peaceful and tidy house was quite amusing, it was probably a joke but you do wonder if she really meant it ;-)

She has been tweeting a lot to folk to keep him in the house :kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's what I reckon too.

I agree i believe that could be the reason, for one of the reasons, but his targeting of Gary is completely out of order and is nasty
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    I hope James is evicted tonight. Would love to see the smug nasty smile wiped off his arrogant face. I hope his wife serves him divorce papers in his exit interview! He is so aggressive and vile. He thinks he is something special. Definitely a case of BCSD or TD in his case.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    Personally, I think it's 'closet queen' syndrome :D:D
  • Options
    Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YW ;)

He sure is - and regardless of the reasoning in the thread ( may well be the case ) he certainly is a big one of that. !
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    masculinity issues. I imagine he may have had a bit of stick because of his profession. So feels the need to overcompensate and be a dominant alpha male character. The first signs were his sexist comments towards women on the first night. Also the "I'm not scared of you" to Audley wasn't necessary and seemed like more of an opportunity to enhance that masculinity to mask the fact that he may be a bit homosexual

Oh yes, all of this... and the small dick theory of the OP as well. He's bi-pratar.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MargMck wrote: »
    Oh yes, all of this... and the small dick theory of the OP as well. He's bi-pratar.

Bi-pratar, thats a new one:)
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member

wasn't it Personal Services? Julie Walters as Cynthia Payne...
  • Options
    Dr.GDr.G Posts: 107
    Forum Member

I'd go with this. Is he openly bi?
  • Options
    AndyS2992AndyS2992 Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's because he is obviously gay and is trying his best to be manly and aggressive to cover it up and is insecure about himself. Many gay men get married and have kids to hide it as well as to have biological kids of their own as being gay this is not possible. Once the kids grow up, the truth will come out and he will divorce his wife. I have seen this happen several times in my life.

-Effeminate
    -Gay lisp
    -Dancer
    -Has the 'gay' look
    -Fat ass

All the signs are there.

Women rarely pick these things up as their 'gaydar' rarely works, but for us men it is fairly obvious.
  • Options
    shazzersereshazzersere Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have actually changed my mind on him,totally have! and op your not very good at pychology!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have actually changed my mind on him,totally have! and op your not very good at pychology!

Did you not get the jokey tone of my post? ;-)
  • Options
    WanderinWonderWanderinWonder Posts: 3,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AndyS2992 wrote: »
    It's because he is obviously gay and is trying his best to be manly and aggressive to cover it up and is insecure about himself. Many gay men get married and have kids to hide it as well as to have biological kids of their own as being gay this is not possible. Once the kids grow up, the truth will come out and he will divorce his wife. I have seen this happen several times in my life.

-Effeminate
    -Gay lisp
    -Dancer
    -Has the 'gay' look
    -Fat ass

All the signs are there.

Women rarely pick these things up as their 'gaydar' rarely works, but for us men it is fairly obvious.

Yes I'd go with this. At the very least, he's not secure in his sexual identity. So even if he is 100% heterosexual (which I very much doubt), he feels the frequent need to overcompensate in order to shore up his official identity as a straight man.