Comments

• Options
    soinnocentsoinnocent Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    Let's hope stefanny leaves tonight imo she is so nasty towards him and it's rubbing off on how others treat him.
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last night's episode was very difficult to watch and I honestly don't understand what other people are seeing if they didn't see a vulnerable old guy looking rather confused.

His acting's really not that good - as we saw in the balloon task.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soinnocent wrote: »
    Let's hope stefanny leaves tonight imo she is so nasty towards him and it's rubbing off on how others treat him.
    I see what you did there :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    Love gary and feel for him in there, hate the way on last nights HL he walked to the kitchen where james was stood relaxing with a fellow house mate, as soon as he got there they left, leaving him standing there, seen a this few times now that he tries to interact and they leave him there alone....

I do think that the word bullying is been used too easy this day and age...but yes this is a clear case of bullying and they all need to be warned by BB
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope none of these people treat their grandparents the same way if they ever have a stroke.
  • Options
    Rough DiamondRough Diamond Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope CH5 take notice at how he is being treated, last night Stephanie and Ricci were totally out of order with the name calling towards Gary,whilst quite a few of them sat sniggering at him,disgusting cruel behaviour:(
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soinnocent wrote: »

Why be nasty to the girl she said. W hat she felt if Gary has so many problems why was he put in bb thy should have sent him home don't expect the hm to be doctors or careers thy will assume he has past all the tests Gary comes across as a very difficult man to deal with plus he has not been taking showers until someone told him to this has nothing to do with the hms but it does have something to do with c5 Garry should be removed from the house if he has brain damage
  • Options
    OlliebooOllieboo Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    It really is making for uncomfortable viewing now.
  • Options
    bookclub10bookclub10 Posts: 4,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If his brain injury was known to have serious consequences in the house then maybe BB should have briefed the other housemates on what to expect and how to respond. If someone with serious injuries is being released from hospital, families seemed to be briefed by doctors on how to deal with events.
  • Options
    What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We are living in brutal times. To think that these people who attack him are being given a free pass - whilst Audley is dragged by his hair over the coals for daring to be honest.
  • Options
    flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a load of melodrama!
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cat- wrote: »
    The article is really good. Let's see if Ch5 take any notice.
    Don't be holding your breath Cat.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    We are living in brutal times. To think that these people who attack him are being given a free pass - whilst Audley is dragged by his hair over the coals for daring to be honest.

Unbelievable, isn't it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bunions wrote: »
    Don't be holding your breath Cat.

Yes I know. It's not as though I'm wanting the hms to be warned all the time, but there is a line and some of those hms have gone over it.
  • Options
    Jay73Jay73 Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    I feel uncomfortable watching him in there but he is by his own choice and his wife/producers/doctors deemed him fit and ok maybe he his.
    I don't know if he's playing the game or not but if he's not and he is vulnerable and or miserable then the people who vote for him to stay in and suffer should be ashamed.
    Let him leave with some dignity.
  • Options
    SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The charity is being rather short sighted.
    Maybe they should consider that this is promoting awareness of people with brain damage..its a lesson in how not to treat someone with this disability,a bit like those campaigns that showed people talking to people in wheelchairs like a baby.
    Its awareness and that is something the charity should be supporting rather than attacking.
    What we are seeing is how people react and distance themselves from it,people should be made aware how cruel it can look to do this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    MrsCloumbo wrote: »
    Well Done indeed.
    Very just and very appropriate.

its very appropriate.. I hope CH5 do have words about talking to the housemates on what they are doing, Gary seems to think most this muppets are his friends... its not nice viewing its quite sad to see him like this, what a great man.. he has been through the mill and back yes most his own doing but still he is a better man than he was many years ago...
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope CH5 take notice at how he is being treated, last night Stephanie and Ricci were totally out of order with the name calling towards Gary,whilst quite a few of them sat sniggering at him,disgusting cruel behaviour:(

Like I said he should be removed from the house it is getting ridiculous this s bb he should not be in there if he can't take care of himself I for one think he is winding them up and is not as he is portraying but if it's going to be three weeks of poor old Gary then he needs to be at home and his fans should get him out instead of complaining about it it is getting tedious now all this poor Gary the man won't want your sim patchy I bet he would like to win on metit not pity
  • Options
    BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ricci's nomination was nasty! Really really unkind and spiteful and designed to hurt him.

Stephanie gave ok reasons similar to the others at the start and I sort of understand the outburst because he kept interrupting her, although what she said was completely out of order. However that aside she's really disappointed me and I'd hope that outside of the edit she did try with him to solve their issues.

I think Gary genuinely did find Riccis nomination hurtful.

Everyone else's reasons were stuff he could work on, Riccis was a character assassination.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Mountain out of a molehill, yet again.
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yogacats wrote: »

Well done indeed.

I hope Channel 5 take note.

I live with a wonky brain from time to time (as I did earlier today). It's no joke. Some days I'm fine, others I don't even know who I am. So I can sympathise with Gary.

Bit better now though thank goodness.

:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 177
    Forum Member
    Croctacus wrote: »
    I hope none of these people treat their grandparents the same way if they ever have a stroke.
    with the exception of a few housemates they have all contributed to vile treatment of an elderly gentleman.if that's (alleged) celebrity you can keep it.