jeremy kyle

gina gina ginagina gina gina Posts: 202
Forum Member
pig headed arrogant sexist dinasour.not to mention coward all gob while he has his 2 bald headed monkeys to hold his hand.anyone agree

Comments

• Neil_NortonNeil_Norton Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    Agreed and nothing but a coalition puppet being told to slag off the welfare system, when some places have had no funding at all for jobs.

He is having a hand in demonising the working classes.
  • gina gina ginagina gina gina Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    Agreed and nothing but a coalition puppet being told to slag off the welfare system, when some places have had no funding at all for jobs.

He is having a hand in demonising the working classes.
    cant belive someone has clobbered him i know 10 year olds that would demolish him
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,197
    Forum Member
    ***Obligatory "This thread should be in Showbiz" :p:D
  • icic Posts: 903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's everything thats wrong with UK TV .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o I quite like him. Although I like Jeremy Clarkson too so it shouldn't surprise anybody :D

Guess I'm in the minority!

Back to JK though, on the rare occasion I've watched his programme I'm not surprised he has security! Some (I'll be brave and say most of actually) of his guests aren't exactly the best of the UK population, are they..
  • benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    ***Obligatory "This thread should be in Showbiz" :p:D

I agree:) And even there its to be hoped it will sink rapidly without trace.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ic wrote: »
    He's everything thats wrong with UK TV .

Well said.
    Forum Member
    :o I quite like him. Although I like Jeremy Clarkson too so it shouldn't surprise anybody :D

Back to JK though, on the rare occasion I've watched his programme I'm not surprised he has security! Some (I'll be brave and say most of actually) of his guests aren't exactly the best of the UK population, are they..
    do the guests come on with brain dead monkeys holding there hand.like i said utter coward
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is the nadir in "entertainment".
  • jazzyjackjazzyjack Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I quite like him too, he's changed since he came back from being ill and shows a lot more humour.

I'm surprised no-one's lamped him though, as he is a WUM of the highest order. I get so annoyed when he goes on the wind up and then says, "What are you having a go at me for?!!" He's having a go because you just *have* to keep pushing until they bite, don't you Jezza?!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jazzyjack wrote: »
    I quite like him too, he's changed since he came back from being ill and shows a lot more humour.

I'm surprised no-one's lamped him though, as he is a WUM of the highest order. I get so annoyed when he goes on the wind up and then says, "What are you having a go at me for?!!" He's having a go because you just *have* to keep pushing until they bite, don't you Jezza?!

:D I like it when he winds them up, its mean but extremely amusing to watch. :o I mean, what the hell do they expect??! They sign up for it, everybody knows he has no time for fools and the dregs of society yet they go there in droves!

It doesn't help them when they often aren't intelligent enough to even see that he's teasing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D I like it when he winds them up, its mean but extremely amusing to watch. :o I mean, what the hell do they expect??! They sign up for it, everybody knows he has no time for fools and the dregs of society yet they go there in droves!

It doesn't help them when they often aren't intelligent enough to even see that he's teasing.

I am ashamed to admit that I also find it entertaining, but I sometimes think it is beyond cruel, especially when the people don't realise he is winding them up! I often think that the only person who looks like an idiot is JK because it should be so glaringly obvious to anyone what he is doing. Then I remember that it's not aimed at people who view it any more deeply than as entertainment ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder what the demographic breakdown of viewers is.?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benjamini wrote: »
    I wonder what the demographic breakdown of viewers is.?

I'd like to know that too. The perception is of a nation of toothless benefit scroungers clutching early morning cans of lager with a **** in their gob :D

I am a 38 year old full time mum/student/voluntary worker with a first class degree in Psychology, so I don't fit the stereotype and there must be loads of viewers like me. I have all my own teeth too ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to know that too. The perception is of a nation of toothless benefit scroungers clutching early morning cans of lager with a **** in their gob :D

I am a 38 year old full time mum/student/voluntary worker with a first class degree in Psychology, so I don't fit the stereotype and there must be loads of viewers like me. I have all my own teeth too ;):D

So you say:D:D:D
  • agrainofsandagrainofsand Posts: 8,693
    Forum Member
    Haven't watched that show for ages...I find it depressing...
    Forum Member
    all brits are toothless according to americans
  • Pistol WhipPistol Whip Posts: 9,677
    Forum Member
    pig headed arrogant sexist dinasour.not to mention coward all gob while he has his 2 bald headed monkeys to hold his hand.anyone agree

What show where you on and is it on catch up? I'd like to see it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    all brits are toothless according to americans

Yeah not surprising they think that if they watch JK.:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You got me, I'm actually a fat middle aged bloke sat here in my pants and a curry stained t'shirt drinking my 8th Special Brew of the day. I don't start drinking until 2pm cos that's when I get up. I Sky+ Jezza to watch on the 72" flat screen TV that I bought with my benefit money (Can't work, got a bad back;)). It helps to be a bit sozzled by the time my 16 kids get back from school.

That better?!! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's like watching people evolution left behind. Dire.
  • lubaluba Posts: 1,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to know that too. The perception is of a nation of toothless benefit scroungers clutching early morning cans of lager with a **** in their gob

I am not toothless, do not drink or smoke, but I enjoy watching Jeremy.
    It is entertaining and compulsive viewing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You got me, I'm actually a fat middle aged bloke sat here in my pants and a curry stained t'shirt drinking my 8th Special Brew of the day. I don't start drinking until 2pm cos that's when I get up. I Sky+ Jezza to watch on the 72" flat screen TV that I bought with my benefit money (Can't work, got a bad back;)). It helps to be a bit sozzled by the time my 16 kids get back from school.

That better?!! :D

Naw, they are on on the show.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's like watching people evolution left behind. Dire.

Yeah, the real problem is not the people that find the show entertaining, but the kids who may watch it and think that the behaviour of the guests is normal and acceptable, rather than a small sub-section of society. God help us if JK behaviour becomes the norm, then I will finally believe in 'Broken Britain'.
  • HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eammon did a great take-off of him on Tv This Morning.

"Look at me, look at me" ......... it was really funny.

I don't like JK - he looks shifty and I don't like the way he snarls at people. He is getting very well paid for being a bully when it's clear that a lot of people on there have some sort of special needs.

I also dislike that Graham - he's pretty useless and I can't believe a trained counsellor would sit back and allow another human being (ie JK) to abuse and yell at vulnerable people..... but he does, although he sometimes looks shame-faced. I wish he would man-up and tell JK to stop it!