Options

Ewan Mcgregor holding hands with Melanie Laurent

ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
Forum Member
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1249851/Married-Ewan-McGregor-cosies-star-M-lanie-Laurent-walk-arm-arm-Paris.html

In my opinion although we can't infer anything from this, I admit would very upset if my husband was caught holding hands with another woman.

I hope Ewan is not a cheater, I think he's great

What do you people think about this?

Comments

• Options
    stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    He is walking with her on the wrong side of the pavement. A true gentleman would protect her from the road.
  • Options
    Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member
    wish he'd hold hands with me... chuckle chuckle..
  • Options
    ValLambertValLambert Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Ewan is just one of these men that women love and he seems very comfortable with them. He's alledged to have sent a pair of fabulously expensive shoes to Nicole Kidman when he was making Moulin Rouge and ended up having to deny he was having an affair with her or that he was responsible for her leaving Tom Cruise.

I dont think there is anything in it. I think he just gets close to his co stars and the papers love to make things darker than they really are.
  • Options
    CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i wouldnt like to see that picture in the papers if i was Mrs McGregor, the first one is way to coupley, silly boy!
  • Options
    BirdcageBirdcage Posts: 6,499
    Forum Member
    I hope it's all innocent. Love the guy and respect that he's not been a jack the lad.