Options

Sky employee email address format

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 73
Forum Member
i know it is a lot to ask, does anyone know the email address format for sky employees.

I am trying to get hold the person who seems to be the only helpful employee they have but only have his name but no contact number.

e.g is it.
name.surname@bskyb.com
namesurname@bskyb.com
initialsurname@bskyb.com

etc. dont even know if bskyb.com is the proper domain, hope someone can help.

ps. any customer services email address will do.

i am trying to get an old pay once watch forever package installed but no one at sky seems to know about it.

yes i know its expired but they have to honour thos packages which were sold.

Comments

• Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    SAKSAK Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    first name.last name@bskyb.com
  • Options
    Robbie01Robbie01 Posts: 10,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SAK wrote: »
    first name.last name@bskyb.com
    it can't work for every name though - John Smith would be getting a lot of emails for different employees...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    Some staff only have internal addresses, and outsource staff don't have access to email at all.

It's a bit of a lottery.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You'd be surprised that I think there maybe is just one john smith. It really depends. We're not really meant to give our e-mail address out. How is it you're dealing with the person?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    i managed to get through using the firstname.lastname@bskyb.com format.

he is the only person who knows about the pay once package and the only person seemingly willing to help.

he did call me back, and i've managed to get the install arraged, so success overall.

i have to say though, sky CS seems to be very poor (exception to the guy i spoke to ). just as well i only want the pay once package to use freesat other than actually be with sky.
  • Options
    StrathclydeStrathclyde Posts: 2,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not exactly easy to find, but the "Freesat from Sky" offering (as it was and still is called) has its own website: www.freesatfromsky.co.uk