- Enchantment
- Up & Over It
- Herbie Armstrong
- LORNA BLISS!
- Jean Martyn
- New Bounce
- David & Karen
- Two & A Half Men

Completely different to the line-up we saw yesterday, so it was rumours.

Many of these are good, and a few are rubbish, but what the heck is Lorna Bliss doing here? Don't tell me, i've heard on another thread why.

I hope New Bounce up their game,

Comments

• Options
    StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    Looking forward to Up & Over It, David & Karen and Two & A Half Men tonight :)

And Jean looks, urm... interesting :D
  • Options
    annie24601annie24601 Posts: 3,456
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hassaan13 wrote: »
    Right, the second semi-final, at 7:30pm tonight, these are the acts performing:

- Enchantment
    - Up & Over It
    - Herbie Armstrong
    - LORNA BLISS!
    - Jean Martyn
    - New Bounce
    - David & Karen
    - Two & A Half Men

Completely different to the line-up we saw yesterday, so it was rumours.

Many of these are good, and a few are rubbish, but what the heck is Lorna Bliss doing here? Don't tell me, i've heard on another thread why.

I hope New Bounce up their game,

I'm glad it isn't the line up we were told yesterday, that would have been ridiculous.

Can't believe Lorna Bliss is allowed to compete after getting 3 nos, and no explanation has been given on the show as to why she is back.

Hoping for a David and Karen/Two and a half men victory tonight. Wouldn't be surprised if New Bounce make it though becuse of their age :rolleyes:
  • Options
    EtroDiorEtroDior Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    I'm just hoping that a decent attempt will be made to explain the prescence of lap-dancing Lorna. I'm still annoyed that she is even in the line up tonight (and shocked she agreed to do it actually).

Anyway, on to the actual acts:

Jean Martyn I liked and thought was good, but she has her work cut out tonight. It seems a little more up for grabs than yesterday's show and any two of about 4 could go through to the finals.
  • Options
    Benny_CHtBenny_CHt Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good Luck to David and Karen for tonight!
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    Which ones are David and Karen?
  • Options
    EtroDiorEtroDior Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    grimtales1 wrote: »
    Which ones are David and Karen?

Illusionists
  • Options
    tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    why are you still watching it - why - you know the talent is crap this year.
  • Options
    DandemDandem Posts: 13,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My question regarding Lorna is simply - what's the point? The effort required to actually bring her back and the controversy and confusion that'll surround the decision (assuming that's not what they're going for), she has absolutely no chance of going through tonight. Zero. Zip. Zilch.

WHAT IS YOUR MOTIVE BGT?!?!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorna = cannon fodder like The Entertaininator last night
  • Options
    PorkSausagePorkSausage Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    x_bibs93_x wrote: »
    Lorna = cannon fodder like The Entertaininator last night

Indeed - an opportunity to hit the big red buzzer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There was plenty of cannon fodder that they said 3 yeses too and then sent them packing as they put them in Group A on Sunday.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorna was probably brought back because Simon/David/Michael were fapping over her audition tape...
  • Options
    HMOHMO Posts: 42,227
    Forum Member
    Some time there will be an act that will get three buzzers.

It is likely that an act that wowed in the audition may get buzzed.

I hope the illusionists are good.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some time there will be an act that will get three buzzers. .

Lorna - although David/Simon/Michael might be too distracted, so it will be up to Amanda to push all their buzzers...
  • Options
    Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Look forward to everybody bar New Bounce...

I'd be extremely disappointed if they were in the top 3...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I second that. Couldn't bare to have another connected in the final. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a horrible feeling that New Bounce will be in the top 3, and God forbid, might make the final. They could be this years 'Connected' and I loathed Connected.
  • Options
    HMOHMO Posts: 42,227
    Forum Member
    Not this year's Connected, because Connected split up two months later and three of them made their own band, search 'ReConnected' and you'll find out what they are up to now. The twins, just search 'Myles and Connor'.

Probably a new Jackson 4!

They'll have to sing a good song and well if they are going to impress me and the other millions of viewers.
  • Options
    Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dandem wrote: »
    I have a horrible feeling that New Bounce will be in the top 3, and God forbid, might make the final. They could be this years 'Connected' and I loathed Connected.

Don't say that.... :(

I loathed Connected... they were dire and I was so happy that nothing big became of them.
  • Options
    Dare DevilDare Devil Posts: 118,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've said it on here before and I'll say it again - Lorna's been brought back to cause controversy and publicity for the show. In $imon's eyes all publicty is good.

It'll be interesting if they explain why she's back just before she pefrorms though, and if they don't expect the ITV2 questions to be rigged so that no one questions it.

Personally, I don't see the point in her returning, she didn't go down well with the audience or the judges - so what do they expect is going to happen? I also think it's an excuse to start the 'Should this be shown before 9pm watershed?' and 'This is a family entertainment show! This isn't exceptable!!' - As with all these shows, it's all too preditable!
  • Options
    Benny_CHtBenny_CHt Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dandem wrote: »
    My question regarding Lorna is simply - what's the point? The effort required to actually bring her back and the controversy and confusion that'll surround the decision (assuming that's not what they're going for), she has absolutely no chance of going through tonight. Zero. Zip. Zilch.

WHAT IS YOUR MOTIVE BGT?!?!

I agree, she stands as much chance of getting through as I do and I didn't enter!

She is also mentally suspect. She devotes her life to Britney to the point of cutting all her own hair off and talks about het like she is a close friend. She is not just doing an impersonation of Britney, she has a major and unhealthy obsession.
  • Options
    Dare DevilDare Devil Posts: 118,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    When David and Karen were on This Morning, they gave away they were in the semis and said they were going to attempt a dangerous trick which David got injured whilst rehearsing it, so he wasn't happy about the trick and it might get changed.

I really hope it is a trick with a massive danger element, it adds so much more excitement. I think tonight these two are the definite ones to go through.

Just said on This Morning - Lorna Bliss will be explained tonight. My odds are on someone dropping out due to not wanting to sign a contract or something, and then she's apparently the next best talent even though she didn't get through to London. Whatever the reason for her return - it will all boil down to cause controversy and drum up peblicity for the show.
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member

Who are New Bounce? :confused:
    I didnt see their audition :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    grimtales1 wrote: »
    Who are New Bounce? :confused:
    I didnt see their audition :o

They were like an out-of-tune Jackson 4, who "suddenly" got better when asked to sing a second song.
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    I'm actually looking forward to Lorna Bliss...