Kristen Stewart Cheating on Robert Pattinson with 'Snow White' Director?

Comments

• whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    OMG I have only just seen that the poor wife/partner was in snow white & huntsman playing Kristens Mum, so they must have been really devious to get away with that. Not like out of sight out of mind Burn her at the stake, definitely
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    OMG I have only just seen that the poor wife/partner was in snow white & huntsman playing Kristens Mum, so they must have been really devious to get away with that. Not like out of sight out of mind Burn her at the stake, definitely

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=kristen+stewart+liberty+charlize&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=3bj&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=fflb&prmd=imvnsuo&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=uwkQUL2nD--T0QXc_YCABg&ved=0CEYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=497

Just look at the first picture on google picture search. Wife is at the left. :o
  • biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
    Forum Member
    Theres been some talk about her ear in one of the pics it looks photoshoped on the front cover

But its gone in one of the scans from the mag whats up with that?
    Forum Member
    I know I saw that, glad she had her arm round Charlize and not the moody, adolescent adulterer. Poor wife. Hasn't Kristen made some comment about error of judgement and not affair-funny how she's not so private when her integrity is at stake:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    always thought she comes across as a mardy, stroppy madam and not been keen, this has put me off her even further now:mad:

I agree, never understood the fuss made about her - she's vastly overrated in the looks department, has a permanent gormless expression and always looks in need of a good wash.

IF this is true, both her and Sanders should hang their heads in shame - he is the father of 2 children ffs!!!:mad:
  • biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
    Forum Member
    I think the fact theres been no outright Shutdown of this from kristens reps kinda says it all really

How will this effect her career shes gonna be labeled a homewrecker now especially worse since kids are in this aswell

No mainstream actress with her status has never broken up a family before have they? It will be interesting to see how her career pans out now

I doubt snow white 2 will happen now anyways lol not with the same director anyways lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 443
    Forum Member
    Kristen and the director are clearly both vile and deserve each other. Cheating on someone is just awful, how can you lie to someone you supposedly "love"? She is bad enough but he has a wife and 2 kids. Horrible man.

As someone said though, really weird that Kristen and Rob were barely photographed together yet the photographer got such clear photos of her kissing the director in broad daylight. :confused:
  • jonapovajonapova Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7pi5n1ZPF1qaq9jjo1_400.gif

looks like another photoshop job

plus the story is coming from a magazine that has stated kristen's pregnant atleast 10 times
    Forum Member
    I know I saw that, glad she had her arm round Charlize and not the moody, adolescent adulterer. Poor wife. Hasn't Kristen made some comment about error of judgement and not affair-funny how she's not so private when her integrity is at stake:)

Yeah, her PR most likely leaked that error of judgement one time thing to People, when they got wind that US weekly had these pictures. Most likely the wife got wind of the affair, had paps/PI following her husband, and voila. If it wasn't true, her PR (and his) would deny it, but..

The stupid director got his first big break, and he just might go back to directing commercials.
    Forum Member
    jonapova wrote: »
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7pi5n1ZPF1qaq9jjo1_400.gif

looks like another photoshop job

plus the story is coming from a magazine that has stated kristen's pregnant atleast 10 times

Have you seen the other pictures? Did he drop his keys and tried to find them in her v**ina?

People confirmed this too, and tried to spin it as one time thing. :yawn:
    Forum Member
    "I want to go to college for literature. I want to be a writer. I mean, I love what I do, but it's not all I want to do – be a professional liar for the rest of my life."

she was a pretty good professional liar to Liberty obviously for her to have no idea what was going on behind her back, maybe she should stick to what she does best:) even if by the sounds of it she feels it is slightly beneath her, stick to your craft girl:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have you seen the other pictures? Did he drop his keys and tried to find them in her v**ina?

People confirmed this too, and tried to spin it as one time thing. :yawn:

im sure we'll hear the truth soon, until then.. keep hating someone you don't even know
    Forum Member
    im sure we'll hear the truth soon, until then.. keep hating someone you don't even know

http://hollywoodbulletin.tumblr.com/post/27978379183/kristen-stewart-caught-cheating-on-robert

Kind of rich coming to showbiz forum, to a post about cheating and getting all high and mighty about it. And no, I am not wasting my time on hating, just commenting on a stupid celebrity cheating with a married man with kids.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://hollywoodbulletin.tumblr.com/post/27978379183/kristen-stewart-caught-cheating-on-robert

Kind of rich coming to showbiz forum, to a post about cheating and getting all high and mighty about it. And no, I am not wasting my time on hating, just commenting on a stupid celebrity cheating with a married man with kids.

Like I said, we will see when one of them makes a statement. Until then it does look suspicious that she's missing an ear on one of the pictures, which happens to be the exact same face from another photo she was in.

What makes me laugh the most is that people are so quick to judge celebrities by their action (Sheep following the media circus) yet when it comes to real life if it was someone you knew personally who had cheated I'm sure you wouldnt have the same views and opinions.
    Forum Member
    seems like the truth is pretty much out to me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    This is my first post but check out that yellow bra strap, the 'female' in the car has one and in the picture where they are standing together, lo and behold her bra strap is yellow too.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    This makes me think it wasn't just a PR relationship because why would they end it like this? Kristen having an affair with a married man - isn't the usual way to go. Getting caught having a director in your knickers in a carpark, I mean seriously.
    Forum Member
    Like I said, we will see when one of them makes a statement. Until then it does look suspicious that she's missing an ear on one of the pictures, which happens to be the exact same face from another photo she was in.

What makes me laugh the most is that people are so quick to judge celebrities by their action (Sheep following the media circus) yet when it comes to real life if it was someone you knew personally who had cheated I'm sure you wouldnt have the same views and opinions.

And here you are judging people who you have no clue about and know less about than we know about the celebs.

KStew is kind of famous for her one face, and no, the two pictures are nothing alike, different angles, and in the other pic her mouth is slightly open.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh it must be true, because whatever picture is on the internet is totally true.
    just like this one
    http://www.oddee.com/_media/imgs/articles2/a96803_a502_bush-reading2.jpg
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it wasn't true all the people involved would have put out angry statements by now. I'm talking about Kristen, Rupert and his wife.

The silence is deafening. Plus the wife's tweet before she shut her account kinda speaks volumes.

But it is quite hilarious seeing the Twihards covering their eyes and ears screaming "it's not happening, it's not happening!" :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Adultery is wrong whether it's committed by a celeb or non-celeb. Makes no difference to me.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Delboy219 wrote: »
    If it wasn't true all the people involved would have put out angry statements by now. I'm talking about Kristen, Rupert and his wife.

The silence is deafening. Plus the wife's tweet before she shut her account kinda speaks volumes.

But it is quite hilarious seeing the Twihards covering their eyes and ears screaming "it's not happening, it's not happening!" :p

Did you see the pic the wife put up of Snow White drinking with the caption "not as pure as everyone thought" something along those lines and some dude commented "Snow kidding...".:D
    Forum Member

haha I know the media exaggerate and lie etc but it is IMO beyond the realms of possibility for them to photoshop 2 people together and make up an affair story like this with no basis, they would get sued and lose loads of credibility. Quotes from uuspecified sources yes I would question but pics I don't think so, the mags aren't stupid they can't print complete fiction and make up pics.

and if it was someone I knew personally I would take an equally dim view to be honest:rolleyes:
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you see the pic the wife put up of Snow White drinking with the caption "not as pure as everyone thought" something along those lines and some dude commented "Snow kidding...".:D

I didn't see that. Hahahaha! :D