Is Sam the most boring housemate in BB history ?

2»

Comments

• The_BonoboThe_Bonobo Posts: 5,646
    Forum Member
    He is quite boring but there have been whole series in the past where almost all HMs are boring as all hell. He has been shown very little (especially the first few weeks) which is part of it but still he is a boring HM.

He is, however, not the most boring this year IMO. Sophie with her tactical 'do everyone's hair and make-up' strategy, overdone accent and vocal mannerisms, pretend act at being thick as sh*t, and attempts to stay by keeping under the radar is so predictable that she is the most boring for me. I am not sure why she is there or what she wants from the show but so far the best she has contributed is bitching. Unfortunately that has just seemed mean spirited and been irritating.
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    He's really not people love to exaggerate I think I could name about 10 housemates throughout the years more boring than Sam.
  • Mattyboii1995Mattyboii1995 Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sam has been pretty damn boring...not quite the most boring ever though, after last night anyway.

Most boring in my opinion was Maysoon, who went into the house to try and persuade people that some models did have a personality...and then she walked out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damanda wrote: »
    He tolerated Callum which is more than anyone else could have achieved

We don't know if his hearing aid was switched on.;):D
  • pumpkinlattes33pumpkinlattes33 Posts: 8,326
    Forum Member
    Laura BB8 - spent most of her time in bed
  • felixrexfelixrex Posts: 7,307
    Forum Member
    In a word: no.
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not for me.......some were eminently forgettable........the one who springs to mind was the dour Scotsman Alec (the one who peed in the kitchen bin before he climbed over the wall).......about the only interesting.......and best thing he did, in my opinion......

He sulked his way through the programme and started his day off by walking round and round the pool.........BB always seem to find weirdo Scots people......apart from Sara who I liked......
  • MrsCloumboMrsCloumbo Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pete137 wrote: »
    In terms of getting this far into the show.

He makes Cameron (BB4) look like Russell Brand !

:D:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steve the war vet was soooooo boring.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think anyone could be more boring than Bonnie aka Bonneh from BB7 :D
  • felixrexfelixrex Posts: 7,307
    Forum Member
    I don't think anyone could be more boring than Bonnie aka Bonneh from BB7 :D

But she was funneeeeh, sexehhh, evreh-fennn annnnd.... evreh-fennnn. Remember - even Davina was "flickin' her bean" while all the lads "had a bare wank-off competition"!

Possibly my favourite launch night VT of all time and the most polar opposite housemate once she actually got in the house!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,263
    Forum Member
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    True, i think it's time to put this Sam is boring thing to bed now, we have seen him feature heavily in the HL's shows, live feed and Youtube clips for some time now. He has certainly proven he is not boring............

You're obviously a big fan of his obnoxious jokes to women.

He can be heavily featured on as many shows, feeds and clips as you like, he still comes across as very boring.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    He will be forgotten, I can't remember the boring ones in each series, he will be one of them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    Is this topic for real? Have you even watched every series of BB? Because Sam doesn't even come close to the most boring housemate ever. There are many contenders for that prize over the years, and Sam is definitely not one of them.
  • clitheroe1clitheroe1 Posts: 4,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In a word, yes.
  • SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes.
    Did any other housemate spend all day in bed just to make the day go faster for himself. ( edit :just realised laura bb8 did )

He should never have been given a place in the house.
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes he is.
  • pattiflatpattiflat Posts: 1,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SG-1 wrote: »

Yes.
    Did any other housemate spend all day in bed just to make the day go faster for himself. ( edit :just realised laura bb8 did )

He should never have been given a place in the house.
    big bro used to sound an alarm if they lay on the bed with their eyes shut. not anymore
  • petemitch123petemitch123 Posts: 497
    Forum Member
    Yes, yes he is!

CALLING ALL BB FANS: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1868787
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,640
    Forum Member
    I think he might be.
  • pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    He reminds me of Scott BB4. He was never seen before 8 pm, got drunk, chatted up Nush, disappeared again. This was when we had 24 hour live feed and he was never on it. There werestill people who wanted him to win though. Cos he was "fit" apparently..
    Forum Member
    piggypug wrote: »
    Laura BB8 - spent most of her time in bed
    That's true, and she was obnoxious, but she was still less boring than Sam.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd say Steve from BB11 was the most boring. Sam is pretty dull too, though.
    Forum Member
    pie-eyed wrote: »
    He reminds me of Scott BB4. He was never seen before 8 pm, got drunk, chatted up Nush, disappeared again. This was when we had 24 hour live feed and he was never on it. There werestill people who wanted him to win though. Cos he was "fit" apparently..
    Oh no. Scott was a writer. He was intelligent, witty and quite mature - very, very different from Sam.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, yes he is!

CALLING ALL BB FANS: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1868787

Stop spamming everyone's threads, it's getting really annoying now.