Options

I don't want any of them to win

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    I think I will stop watching now, just don't like any of them and they don't get better every week just worse

I will look forward to the CBB and hope it is better

see you then
  • Options
    Dr. ClawDr. Claw Posts: 7,375
    Forum Member
    i havent favored anyone for years just have ones i dislike a bit less than others
  • Options
    devizesddevizesd Posts: 1,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »

no baddies you have no goodies :p

or in this case IMO we have a house full of baddies. But of varying degrees of badness.

But nobody to identify with as a decent person and support. I suppose Sam as the least disagreeable but in all honesty I don't really care now. I can think of plenty of reasons why each of them shouldn't win but I am struggling to think of reasons why they should.
  • Options
    PretzelPretzel Posts: 7,858
    Forum Member
    pugamo wrote: »

Bad vs good is the way to make it most enjoyable and Callum really obviously knew that. Pity nobody actually liked him or thought he was the good guy :D

I slightly disagree that it has to be bad versus good to be watchable. Besides housemates, like the rest of us, are not either good or bad, hero or villain- they're human and more complex than that. In fact the silly feuds ramped up by BB are one of the reasons I'm losing interest again. I wish that BB would have the confidence to let the story and realtionships develop without too much interference.

On a side note; Callum was an interesting housemate this year. I always like a complex character to dissect and this one was a gift.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    pugamo wrote: »
    Anyone else feel the same? I just feel neutral towards most of them, with a mild dislike for a couple like Charlie and the twins. I like Hazel and Sam slightly more than the rest but not worthy winners to me.

It's making it rather boring. Sophie, Gina and Hazel bitching all the time for the next 2 weeks...is it too late for BB to send in some great new HM to wind them all up, Sam Pepper style?

Me too. The only 2 that don't bother or disturb me are Hazel and Sam, as they seem more rounded but I'm not fussed either way.
    Hazel and Sam, the 2 non English, not that nationalities should come into it. I'm English and am obviously fk'd off with my fellow countrymen and women or just coincidence.
  • Options
    scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im not caring who wins, its only a tv show and soon enough i wont give these hms a second thought
  • Options
    ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wayne_B wrote: »
    I also don't really mind who wins as long as it's not Sam.

I feel the same way. Sam winning would be worse than Luke A last year. None of them were very interesting at all.

It is looking like Sam is going to win though, any fight he gets in, everybody will be on his side because of his disability.

I don't really want either of them to win but thank god for Gina & Dexter this series. They basically carried the show for about a month so I don't mind if they win.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone apart from Sam if he wins it would be a shocker imo.