Moiras hair ED

ursula321ursula321 Posts: 1,430
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Is it just me that thinks that her hair looks terrible. It looks worse every single episode! What has possessed her to do that at all?

Comments

• Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Atrocious!
  • munkyfellovermunkyfellover Posts: 2,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was thinking that too.
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It don't do her any favours.
  • meelymunchmeelymunch Posts: 384
    Forum Member
    It looks like an old lady hairstyle !
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    She needs to sue her hairdresser, seriously! !!
  • Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gail's ET barnet has lost it's crown but Gails's was at least funny, Moria's is awful and dull.
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,689
    Forum Member
    Looks awful and actually really ageing on her.
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks right pretty with her little straggly bob does Moi. Jailbird Kal's Mum was proper jealous of her flowing locks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank god it's not just me! I've never in my entire life seen such an appalling haircut. I don't know if it's the actress or the character but at least one of them has really let themselves go, recently. :blush:
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Formerly Emmerdales 5th sexiest woman. Now she doesn't even crack the top 10.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She'll be bald by Christmas if she cuts it any shorter, eh Citadel! ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ross1998 wrote: »
    She'll be bald by Christmas if she cuts it any shorter, eh Citadel! ;):D

And cutting into her scalp by New Year's! :o
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its shocking!
  • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    It looks like one of Pearl's hats.

She's still a gorgeous woman, but I think Planky James and Adam The Misery has stolen her sex.
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    E05297535 wrote: »
    She needs to sue her hairdresser, seriously! !!

I thought the exact same thing. She's entitled to claim millions of compensation for that monstrosity! :D
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I quite like it. she has a beautiful face so it shows that perfectly
  • 80's Gal80's Gal Posts: 12,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I quite like it. she has a beautiful face so it shows that perfectly

I like it too :)
  • fi_onafi_ona Posts: 1,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So glad someone's brought this up! Stunning looking woman with beautiful long hair has it hacked off and getting shorter by the episode. It's like she has gone through some bizzare time warp where she has aged about 10 years but has a pensioner s discount day shampoo and set from a back street hairdressers somewhere in the early 70's. Can't for the life of me think why someone would deliberately do that :confused:
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She a beautiful woman and as long as she is happy with it then that's all that matters :)
  • HoneyCrumbsHoneyCrumbs Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    I think that it really adds to her person in general. It is an accurate representation of her inner turmoil as she faces these tough times. :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fi_ona wrote: »
    So glad someone's brought this up! Stunning looking woman with beautiful long hair has it hacked off and getting shorter by the episode. It's like she has gone through some bizzare time warp where she has aged about 10 years but has a pensioner s discount day shampoo and set from a back street hairdressers somewhere in the early 70's. Can't for the life of me think why someone would deliberately do that :confused:

I don't like threads that speak about an actor or actresses physical appearance but each to their own I suppose,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    80's Gal wrote: »
    I don't like threads that speak about an actor or actresses physical appearance but each to their own I suppose,

Not sure somebody's hair really counts? I'd never attack a person's looks myself because there's nothing they can do to change them. But hair is something you can change.
  • fi_onafi_ona Posts: 1,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    80's Gal wrote: »

Wasn't speaking about the actress, was the character. Why do you think that? The title of thread was Moiras hair??
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    I loved her hair when she first had it cut from long it looked very '80's rock-chick' the only thing I don't like about her new do is that the fringe is slightly too short......but hey it will grow again within a couple of weeks or so.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fi_ona wrote: »
    Wasn't speaking about the actress, was the character. Why do you think that? The title of thread was Moiras hair??

It's not like the actress wears a wig for the show, it's her hair.

I think it's one thing to rubbish a character (I do that often myself) but I personally don't think it's right to make comments about what they look like but as I said, that's just my opinion.

Sorry, I didn't mean to single your post out in particular :)