Options

Simon Cowell is he or isn't he??? (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DE53 wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2074676/Simon-Cowell-nearly-sex-Paula-Abdul.html

Is it this one. Article states he is still said to be engaged to Ms Hussainy ;) So he fancies Paula does he ;) Funny he has just cropped up today in the blind thread linked to another entertainer not of the same gender as the lovely Paula ;)

No link for the thread so make of it what you will
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 144
    Forum Member
    So, it's almost time for Mr Cowell to head off to Barbados. Do we think that he will be accompanied by Mish this year?? Or just the usual collection of exes?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    emmajanexx wrote: »
    So, it's almost time for Mr Cowell to head off to Barbados. Do we think that he will be accompanied by Mish this year?? Or just the usual collection of exes?

If the article that was in the Daily Mirror is correct (their source - Sinitta?) Simon and Mish are not spending the holidays together. Simon will wake-up in L.A. on Christmas morning, fly to Barbados alone in the afternoon, arriving there after midnight. He is having a Boxing Day luncheon with Sinitta and her kids. There will be the usual cruise and New Year's Eve bash with his friends.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kakieanne wrote: »
    If the article that was in the Daily Mirror is correct (their source - Sinitta?) Simon and Mish are not spending the holidays together. Simon will wake-up in L.A. on Christmas morning, fly to Barbados alone in the afternoon, arriving there after midnight. He is having a Boxing Day luncheon with Sinitta and her kids. There will be the usual cruise and New Year's Eve bash with his friends.

Yes Sinitta usually lets the cat out of the bag over what they are doing over christmas ;)
    Wonder who he is waking up with in LA then on christmas morning :o not the "fiance" by the sounds of things :D
  • Options
    shaggy_xshaggy_x Posts: 3,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes Sinitta usually lets the cat out of the bag over what they are doing over christmas ;)
    Wonder who he is waking up with in LA then on christmas morning :o not the "fiance" by the sounds of things :D

most likely waking up by himself, on his own in his Barbados or LA home. A 50-something claiming to be a horny hetrosexual who has bedded loads of 20-somethings is more than likely to have the mojo of a wet blanket.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't even consider him gay, I think he's more or less asexual.
  • Options
    AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    I noticed on Buzzcocks this week there was a line about "the biggest beard since Sinetta"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moireen wrote: »
    I don't even consider him gay, I think he's more or less asexual.

I was thinking the same thing as I clicked onto the thread.
    It would entertain me if he DID come out after the legions of ex girlfriends haha
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    looks like the holiday is a clone of last year with the comings and goings ...same cast minus the odd fiancee...?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mamitw wrote: »
    looks like the holiday is a clone of last year with the comings and goings ...same cast minus the odd fiancee...?

Yeah, funny no one asked where she was either :D
    Last week the Daily Mirror had his relationship status down as "unclear" :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    the papers are buzzing currently ...it's everywhere ...a new make up artist very similar to M...will C or won't she make up ...etc etc ...is this a dead threat or is everyone asleep?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mamitw wrote: »
    the papers are buzzing currently ...it's everywhere ...a new make up artist very similar to M...will C or won't she make up ...etc etc ...is this a dead threat or is everyone asleep?

She has been his makeup artist for ages but there is an uncanny likeness to Megzhan. Some of the scenes were shot in his car hence his personal makeup artist being on hand for touch ups :D

DM trying to make a story out of nothing i thnk

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2091551/Simon-Cowells-Britains-Got-Talent-make-artist-image-ex-fianc-e-Mezhgan-Hussainy.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surprised theres been no update on this thread recently. Operation Electra is in full swing and looks Operation Mez is about to come to an end.

here is one of many links on the subject:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4117966/Britains-Got-Talent-news-Carmen-Electra-flirts-with-Simon-Cowell-at-London-auditions.html

Well done Max, at least you're earning your wage :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No one reading this thread? :)

the Max machine has been all systems go recently so I'm surprised no mention of any recent goings on in this thread.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah not seen this thread for a long time. There is another thread on the same subject that has had an airing over the last few days ;) I think due to the Max machine and Simon's over compensation no one even bothers to ask whether he is or isn't any more and just assumes he is :D In fact over in the appreciation thread we make regular refernces to the ( alleged) BF's :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    shaggy_x wrote: »
    Operation Electra is in full swing and looks Operation Mez is about to come to an end./QUOTE]

Doubt there will be any Operation Electra since she is engaged to marry Rob Patterson. :rolleyes: You might think you have Simon and his motives all figured out, but you don't. And if I were you I would stop trying. You'll just give yourself a headache and you still won't know the truth.
  • Options
    HenryBaneHenryBane Posts: 4,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Doubt there will be any Operation Electra since she is engaged to marry Rob Patterson. :rolleyes: You might think you have Simon and his motives all figured out, but you don't. And if I were you I would stop trying. You'll just give yourself a headache and you still won't know the truth.

Same thing could be said to you, here is a post of yours:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=53742143&highlight=#post53742143
    And I keep telling you Paula is not going ANYWHERE. Simon wants PAULA sitting beside him ---nobody else. JUST PAULA. She is a permanent fixture. He doesn't care what her age is or even how many viewers she pulls in. He wants her THERE. Much as you would like Cheryl on that panel, I don't think she is coming back. I do think that Simon adores her and may have other plans for her. Just not US XF.

He's sacked her. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HenryBane wrote: »
    Same thing could be said to you, here is a post of yours:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=53742143&highlight=#post53742143

He's sacked her. :)

Errr yes, i was expecting news about their relationship after the final but that wasn't quite it. Don't tell me he is not smitten with the lovely Paula after all
  • Options
    AsmoAsmo Posts: 15,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon Cowell says (at Max Clifford hosted party!) no one will marry him:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2105624/Simon-Cowell-says-65-marriage-proposals-ones-said-yes.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
    I must have made 65 marriage proposals and no-one's said yes so it's probably not going to happen.

Now perhaps I'm a bit old fashioned, but I'd always assumed that in order to 'be engaged' which has been his intermittently publicised status, you must actually have a partner who said 'yes' to a proposal of marriage to qualify.

His Mum seems to think some have accepted his 'proposal' before, though she is quoted elsewhere today as thinking it never ended in marriage because he'd "rushed" things.

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think he was maybe exagerrating just a teeny bit :D
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,013
    Forum Member
    Apparently he was snapped outside a club with Louie, ex Jackie St. Clair was there to cover Simon's manhood.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i think he was maybe exagerrating just a teeny bit :D

So (insert name) what made you reject multi millionaire Simon?
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, DS says "Simon Cowell has claimed that no woman will ever want to marry him." Nudge, nudge, wink, wink :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    IvanIV wrote: »
    Well, DS says "Simon Cowell has claimed that no woman will ever want to marry him." Nudge, nudge, wink, wink :p

Well that narrows the field down as to who would marry him. :)
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [news]Simon Cowell friend 'confirms' Mezhgan Hussainy split: 'She was needy'[/news]

OMG, I haven't seen this one coming :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

BTW is that him in that picture or did Mezhgan have to go to Madame Tussauds to get that photo? :eek: