Do you think Ange wants Johnny?

FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
Forum Member
✭✭✭
OK, it's the DM, but anyway:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1255498/Johnny-Depps-partner-Vanessa-Paradis-wants-quit-new-movie-sex-scene-Angelina-Jolie.html
Vanessa Paradis, 37, has allegedly 'ordered Depp to find another gig' after hearing about the shoots with Jolie, who famously fell in love with co-star Brad Pitt while shooting Mr & Mrs Smith together.

What d'you reckon then? Is she ready to move on to yet another leading man?

Comments

• Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fatsia wrote: »
    OK, it's the DM, but anyway:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1255498/Johnny-Depps-partner-Vanessa-Paradis-wants-quit-new-movie-sex-scene-Angelina-Jolie.html

What d'you reckon then? Is she ready to move on to yet another leading man?

She might be...

But I don't think a gentleman with a beautiful wife such as Depp would touch the headcase that is Jolie.

IMO, of course. :cool:
  • Jackie284Jackie284 Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    I want him
  • kate36kate36 Posts: 13,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nothing would surprise me with that one:rolleyes:

i spy a catfight:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I listed those two as my ideal threesome partners in the threesome thread a while back. Not looking so unlikely now... :rolleyes:

Apart from the whole me being there too part of course.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, Angelina does only seem interested in attached men. Jonny Lee Miller was living with someone when she hooked up with him, Billy Bobn Thornton was engaged to someone, and Brad of course was famously married. Angelina is a predator, and who could blame her for wanting the divine Mr Depp?!?! I think Johnny has more integrity though!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, Angelina does only seem interested in attached men. Jonny Lee Miller was living with someone when she hooked up with him, Billy Bobn Thornton was engaged to someone, and Brad of course was famously married. Angelina is a predator, and who could blame her for wanting the divine Mr Depp?!?! I think Johnny has more integrity though!

she comes across as a trophy collector to me:D
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She seems to be a person attracted to the challenge of taking something (or someone) she can't have, then once she's got it the novelty quickly wears off.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think we all want a bit of Johnny ;)

Vanessa must be used to him getting attention from women.
  • dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jolie will be linked to whatever leading man she stars with from now 'till the end of time because of past indescretions and that's her own fault, but I doubt family man Depp would be silly enough to leave his gorgeous wife and kids for Womb Raider.

Besides, he tends to go for the more waify European looking girls, rather than pneumatic sexpots a la Jolie.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    I would like to think that Johnny is above Angelina's seductive powers - but is any man immune?!!
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Vanessa Paradis is 100 times more interesting, intelligent and attractive (in a meaningful and real sense) than Angelina PR Jolie. Johnny Depp is way too cool and sorted and happy with what he has to mess with it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:ono thanks i don't:o
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Johnny only has to take one look at Brad Pitt to see what five years and six children with Jolie does to your looks. :eek::D
  • dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Johnny only has to take one look at Brad Pitt to see what five years and six children with Jolie does to your looks. :eek::D

In fairness, Johnny doesn't look too far removed from Mr. Pitt these days!

They both look fairly hobo like :p
  • Jackie284Jackie284 Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    did someone here say that johnny had a thing for AJ ? I'm sure I saw it (i'm quite hungover so might be wrong),

but is this 'thing' from a long time ago ?
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think we all want a bit of Johnny ;)...
    kate36 wrote: »
    :ono thanks i don't:o

Me neither - he's ok to look at but smokes like a chimney. Nah.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sweet FA wrote: »
    Me neither - he's ok to look at but smokes like a chimney. Nah.

i just don't see the appeal

but then i dont fancy brad either

now george clooney, mmmm now you're talking

yes i did read a remark somewhere that johnny had a 'thing' for AJ, but i can't remember where andit was in my post that i mentioned it before i did some editing:D
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kate36 wrote: »
    i just don't see the appeal

but then i dont fancy brad either

now george clooney, mmmm now you're talking

yes i did read a remark somewhere that johnny had a 'thing' for AJ, but i can't remember where andit was in my post that i mentioned it before i did some editing:D
    Can't see George Clooney's appeal either, Lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sweet FA wrote: »
    Can't see George Clooney's appeal either, Lol.

well there you go
    i thought kevin spacey had a certain something a while back...:p

there's no accounting for tastes!:p

kenneth branagh i find very attractive as well, and colin firth and...and....:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I think Vanessa Paradis is 100 times more interesting, intelligent and attractive (in a meaningful and real sense) than Angelina PR Jolie. Johnny Depp is way too cool and sorted and happy with what he has to mess with it.

I hope so, although if I was Vanessa, I'd be on set! I wouldn't trust Ange with any man!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JD is absolutely gorgeous and charming, but smoker hmmmm I hate the smell of smoke so much (makes me feel physically sick, even a faint whiff on my hair/clothes)......question is could i handle that nausea just to be around Mr Depp....
    nah I don't think even for Johnny.... :(.

As for Jolie, I'm sure she would if she could and as for Johnny he seems to love the non-celeb-glamorous-simple life (as simple as a multi-millionaire could live) away from the lights etc.........he'd get the exact opposite with the man-eater.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope so, although if I was Vanessa, I'd be on set! I wouldn't trust Ange with any man!

Really? I personally think that's all highly exaggerated, all that Angie as maneater crap. I like her, have no time for all that 'she stole Jen's man' nonsense. I think she and Pitt have a good life and relationship and she's no more interested in 'stealing' Johnny Depp than Johnny Depp is in 'stealing' her.

I love Vanessa Paradis. Just as cool and centred as Johnny.
  • lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paradis, 37, has allegedly :D'ordered Depp to find another gig' after hearing about the shoots with Jolie, who famously fell in love with co-star Brad Pitt while shooting Mr & Mrs Smith together.

More tabloid BS.
    The tabloids playing into the naive public again methinks.
  • lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Most actors (directors) meet on set. It is nothing unusual.
    She has filmed over 50 movies and met three husbands.
  • caren197caren197 Posts: 1,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't think that's her problem with it (if she even has one :rolleyes: it is DM). I think her problem would be with her past record and men. Angelina obviously knows how to pick them.