Options

Emmerdale character who dies "had it coming"

124»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand why I should believe you when you are offering no evidence or proof to the contrary?
    That's fine. You don't have to.
  • Options
    when0in0romewhen0in0rome Posts: 7,180
    Forum Member
    Wyezed wrote: »
    That's fine. You don't have to.

What an utterly odd response...

And you will find that I actually said in numerous posts that I had no evidence and it was simply a hunch of mine. I did not claim to have insider knowledge and act extremely superior.

jus'sayin
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    Wyezed wrote: »
    Why message? Why not post with quotes?

Quote me then. Either is fine lol...

It's only a discussion thread with gossip, theories and rumours. It's like you want everything with proof written in stone lol...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Inside Soap never reported any such thing. The poster claimed there was a quote from Dominic Power about wanting to go back to theatre. That would be part of a press release. Why would ITV issue a press release when Blackburn has just been quoted saying he wants the departee to be a shock?
  • Options
    Uncle FesterUncle Fester Posts: 15,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reckon it will be old Amos , killed while Sky Diving in Spain :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    With Bernice's return, it probably hints at her being back in the Woolpack alongside Diane. This most likely means Chas sells her share to pay off Carl King in the blackmail plot...

Therefore once the affair is exposed, where will Cameron go and live?

- Debbie will kick him out,
    - He won't have the pub to fall back on,
    - Andy hates him so is unlikely to put him up,
    - Dan won't want him living with him and bob,
    - Nikhil lives with Gennie now in the place Chas used to live, etc. So she'll probably end up staying with Zak and Lisa...

So the only place I can think Cameron could go is the B&B on a temp basis. Plus he'll have No Chas, No Debbie, No Friends and no reason to stick around...

Therefore with the leaks online that Dominic Power is to leave and the problems of where to go with his character, I think it's a strong indicator that he dies in the live ep...

Choice is - Have Cameron leave in a taxi going back to Jersey? (Boring)... Or have him killed off in the Live EP? (Shock Factor) Hmmmm I wonder...
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Therefore with the leaks online that Dominic Power is to leave and the problems of where to go with his character, I think it's a strong indicator that he dies in the live ep...

Apparently there are hints that Carl is leaving, now if he dies that means that two brothers have been killed and their father too, which is a bit over the top and shouldn't be allowed to happen, but it no doubt will.

As with Cameron, you could be right and all this "much-loved" being mentioned, it just probably means that he is loved by two women in Emmerdale, not the viewers
  • Options
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »
    Apparently there are hints that Carl is leaving, now if he dies that means that two brothers have been killed and their father too, which is a bit over the top and shouldn't be allowed to happen, but it no doubt will.

As with Cameron, you could be right and all this "much-loved" being mentioned, it just probably means that he is loved by two women in Emmerdale, not the viewers

To be fair that is a REALLY good point, certainly puts a different spin on it...
  • Options
    pheobepheobe Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    Wow... Patronising.

Maybe you should actually read my posts before commenting? You would have found that I said I did not know the truth behind the story and actually posited that it could be fictitious or an error. I also said I had a hunch that the third option was the correct.... A hunch is not me shouting about how much I think it's true from the rooftop.

The people on here who think they can be rude and obnoxious is astounding.

What rude and obnoxious,:confused: I was simply responding to you saying Wyezed had no proof , and I was saying neither does the op , your so right some people on here are rude and obnoxious , and you might count yourself in that .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LilyC wrote: »
    I reckon Carl or Robbie, I'm hoping it's Robbie.

Me too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Three. :) Matthew, Carl and the very forgettable Max.
    Jimmy needs to be careful. ;)
  • Options
    desperate housedesperate house Posts: 3,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm crossing my fingers and wishing on my lucky seaweed that it is the long streak of water - Moron.
  • Options
    Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,386
    Forum Member
    It has to be cameron. The best looking ones always die or leave in the end.

That's why we're stuck with Marlon and Andy... ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    think it could be Cameron with Carl being involved in his death somehow .
  • Options
    desperate housedesperate house Posts: 3,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It has to be cameron. The best looking ones always die or leave in the end.

That's why we're stuck with Marlon and Andy... ;)

BIB and Alex:eek:
  • Options
    cobwebsoupcobwebsoup Posts: 4,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Three brothers - Max in 2005, Matthew in 2008 and Carl in 2012, along with their father Tom in 2006 and their step mother Rosemary in 2007. Added to that Tom's best friend Roger died in 2004, three people died in the Kings showhome explosion in 2006, Paul Marsden died in 2004 partly thanks to Carl, Matthew was partly responsible for Donald's heart attack and death in 2008...that's a lot of deaths. If Carl dies it will be completely over the top, that's why I think it's Cameron who dies.
  • Options
    barrowgirlbarrowgirl Posts: 1,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Add to that the fact that wrath, betrayal and heartache will shatter the night with an untimely death, and it promises to be one of the most gripping episodes in the history of the soap."
    Above quote from STV.

Sooo..... the plot thickens.Someone who is angry, betrayed and has heartache.It's a big boast to say "one of the most gripping episodes in the history of soap" it also says it has far reaching effects.Would Carl or anybody ! killing off Cameron justify such a boast ? Hasn't Paddy (Dominic Brunt ) kept saying his character gets very dark ? Maybe it's baby Leo that dies- accidentally in a struggle."Much loved.Untimely death."Doesn't fit with "had it coming " though but I don't know where that came from.I don't think if Cain or Cam die it would be as explosive an episode as they are making out?????
    just a thought .......
  • Options
    pheobepheobe Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    Could it be suicide I think Carl will top himself , that way we don't have another murderer on the loose.
  • Options
    ToffeeDebsToffeeDebs Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    barrowgirl wrote: »
    "Add to that the fact that wrath, betrayal and heartache will shatter the night with an untimely death, and it promises to be one of the most gripping episodes in the history of the soap."
    Above quote from STV.

Sooo..... the plot thickens.Someone who is angry, betrayed and has heartache.It's a big boast to say "one of the most gripping episodes in the history of soap" it also says it has far reaching effects.Would Carl or anybody ! killing off Cameron justify such a boast ? Hasn't Paddy (Dominic Brunt ) kept saying his character gets very dark ? Maybe it's baby Leo that dies- accidentally in a struggle."Much loved.Untimely death."Doesn't fit with "had it coming " though but I don't know where that came from.I don't think if Cain or Cam die it would be as explosive an episode as they are making out?????
    just a thought .......

Maybe Debbie - she'd have all three, with Cameron at the end of her anger
  • Options
    djfunnymandjfunnyman Posts: 12,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could it be Laurel ? She's much loved by the producers but has it coming . The producers wouldn't axe her though and it would be interesting to see her interacting with Bernice

Realisticly , its Cameron