World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXXV (Spoilers)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FMKK wrote: »
    This is one hell of a meltdown. I don't think we've seen a tangent like this in some time. Isn't it strange how all these people target the one female regular of the thread too? Bad news for you guys - she would kick all your asses!

I think hazydayz may mistaken this thread for his social justice blog, talking about retired wrestlers and their past actions as opposed to any recent relevant content. Might as well start talking about Michael Hayes and Bill Watts if we're going to start barking up that tree.
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,759
    Forum Member
    Was Unforgiven 06 on Sky Sports? If so Trish vs Lita in Trish's retirement match. A wonderful moment and the reaction when she puts the sharpshooter on was just magic :)

If not I have no idea because I can't remember which were free lol
    Forum Member
    He reminds me of you a little Declan lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I suppose it goes back to what I was told here once, women don't have opinions on wrestling, they just wanna **** the guys lol.

It's true. You should be a proper women and cooking us all munches for the live shows

I kid. I kid. :D

You're an awesome poster ;)
  • Sinister2010Sinister2010 Posts: 6,922
    Forum Member
    Also I hope that tonight for the sake of both FMKK and the internet that Brock Lesnar beats John Cena in what should be a more competitive match than the one they had at Summerslam. Come on Brock *impersonates Brock Lesnar* lets do thiiiiiiiis:D.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My fav one was judgment day 2000 most nominally takers return as the American Bad Ass
    Forum Member
    I could cook you all munchies. You'd die afterwards like but I could :D
    Forum Member
    Was Unforgiven 06 on Sky Sports? If so Trish vs Lita in Trish's retirement match. A wonderful moment and the reaction when she puts the sharpshooter on was just magic :)

If not I have no idea because I can't remember which were free lol

I can confirm with you Hollie that Unforgiven 2006 was on Sky Sports I remember it very well cause I remember staying up late to watch it and I mostly enjoyed the Trish/Lita and Cena/Edge matches plus I was at college the next day nearly half asleep lol.
    Forum Member
    I can confirm with you Hollie that Unforgiven 2006 was on Sky Sports I remember it very well cause I remember staying up late to watch it and I mostly enjoyed the Trish/Lita and Cena/Edge matches plus I was at college the next day nearly half asleep lol.

Then I can confirm that match is my favourite :D

I was probably being 'classy' and getting pissed in the park haha
    Forum Member
    It's true. You should be a proper women and cooking us all munches for the live shows

I kid. I kid. :D

You're an awesome poster ;)

JR I hope for your sake that Paige dosent read this thread if she does then just remember you said it not me:D.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JR I hope for your sake that Paige dosent read this thread if she does then just remember you said it not me:D.

I'll make it up to her, JR style ;) I
    Forum Member
    Then I can confirm that match is my favourite :D

I was probably being 'classy' and getting pissed in the park haha

Trish and Lita had an excellent match the match was just perfect for what was Trishs last match.

Hey we all young back then Im sure most people on here have made worser mistakes not that Im saying that I have lol.
    Forum Member
    I'll make it up to her, JR style ;) I

And you say that whilst talking to a cardboard cutout of Paige:cool:.
  • Sargeant80Sargeant80 Posts: 1,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly I will be missing the PPV as everyone is injured and its going to be horrible.

Will be doing RAW tomorrow if the NXT guys and ladies are showing up though.

I think its shamefull people are being mean to Hollie. Just because she treats her boyfriend like dirt and would replace him in a second for Orton or Cena. The fact she treats her employee's as lowly serfs and has a mean streak wider than the grand canyon doesn't excuse such behaviour.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And you say that whilst talking to a cardboard cutout of Paige:cool:.

I havnt bought it yet lol. £25. It's beautiful. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He reminds me of you a little Declan lol

Well nobody reminds me of you thankfully, any such surplus would be terribly excessive. Emphasis on the terrible aspect. :D

What's this about Paige not liking cooking?
    Forum Member
    Trish and Lita had an excellent match the match was just perfect for what was Trishs last match.

Hey we all young back then Im sure most people on here have made worser mistakes not that Im saying that I have lol.

Who mentioned mistakes :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Good news I saw a picture of Paige's boyfriend and he's ugly as hell. You might actually have a chance. :D
  • KMKYWAPKMKYWAP Posts: 1,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You'll ruin it the first time you jizz all over it.
    Forum Member
    Sargeant80 wrote: »
    Sadly I will be missing the PPV as everyone is injured and its going to be horrible.

Will be doing RAW tomorrow if the NXT guys and ladies are showing up though.

I think its shamefull people are being mean to Hollie. Just because she treats her boyfriend like dirt and would replace him in a second for Orton or Cena. The fact she treats her employee's as lowly serfs and has a mean streak wider than the grand canyon doesn't excuse such behaviour.

Like dirt :o the kid lives rent free in my house and drives my bastard car! The rest I agree and embrace wholeheartedly :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KMKYWAP wrote: »
    You'll ruin it the first time you Hug it.

PG edit. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good news I saw a picture of Paige's boyfriend and he's ugly as hell. You might actually have a chance. :D

Boyfriend??? Where. I know she's been putting loads of pictures of her and her brother up on twitter. Please let it be him :o:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KMKYWAP wrote: »
    You'll ruin it the first time you jizz all over it.

Oi, I am a gentlemen. All my lady friends and BFG would testify to that :D
  • PDS1985PDS1985 Posts: 29,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there had a flick through the comments and I see that Parker Parrot was on here earlier trying to entertain the thread he always seems to turn up when Im not around:D. Anyways since tonight is NoC the last WWE PPV on Sky Sports its got me thinking of a topic what is everyones favourite WWE PPV of all time on Sky Sports and your favourite WWE PPV Sky Sports moment? My favourite WWE PPV on Sky Sports would have to be Unforgiven 2006 with my favourite moment Eddie Guererro winning the WWE title at No Way Out 2004:).

I'm not sure if it was on Sky Sports but No Way Out 2001:

Dudley Boyz (c) vs. Edge and Christian vs. Brothers of Destruction in a Triple Threat tables match for the tag team titles.
    Stephanie McMahon vs. Trish Stratus.
    Stone Cold vs. Triple H in an three stages of hell match.
    Main event was Kurt Angle (c) vs. The Rock for the WWE Title.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wasn't she meant to be have been dating Corey Graves before he got released and she went on the road full time with Emma as her travelling buddy?
This discussion has been closed.