Shrek WTF????

2»

Comments

• SmiirkySmiirky Posts: 1,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really quite enjoyed it. Some people take things far too seriously on here. It's a musical, not a train journey to Auschwitz.
  • SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,903
    Forum Member
    I couldn't believe it, I turned the performance on halfway through and did a double take. Richard Blackwood on tv in 2011?? I'm pretty sure the last time I saw him on tv was like 2003!!!
  • crossbonescrossbones Posts: 778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    had this been one of the acts, then it would have been buzzed off. it was cringeworthy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 414
    Forum Member
    lol shrek's head was so small
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda is so pretty she looks just like Fiona and she has quite a nice singing voice.

Sorry but Amanda really cannot sing! How she got a lead part I really dont know!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i was shocked at how bad richard blackwood is at singing.

his voice just couldnt get those high notes.
  • JanieBJanieB Posts: 3,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am just shocked at how professional Amanda has been after what is an incredibly short time since the loss of her baby. To be able to do what she has (BGT and Shrek) is commendable. I was still reeling from my miscarriage months later, never mind get up on stage and sing Princess Fiona!
  • Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JanieB wrote: »
    I am just shocked at how professional Amanda has been after what is an incredibly short time since the loss of her baby. To be able to do what she has (BGT and Shrek) is commendable. I was still reeling from my miscarriage months later, never mind get up on stage and sing Princess Fiona!

Yes, that was a true tragedy she suffered.
  • johnythefoxjohnythefox Posts: 1,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I in some kind of alternative universe?, or is my TV somehow different from everyone else's?? or have I stumbled upon an Amanda Holden's family forum?

That was so cringweworthy and not a good advert for the show at all. Amanda Holden was absolutley dreadful, even Cowell looke embarassed at one point. How on earth are people saying she can sing? it sound like a hen night karaoke!
  • super bantamssuper bantams Posts: 1,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I in some kind of alternative universe?, or is my TV somehow different from everyone else's?? or have I stumbled upon an Amanda Holden's family forum?

That was so cringweworthy and not a good advert for the show at all. Amanda Holden was absolutley dreadful, even Cowell looke embarassed at one point. How on earth are people saying she can sing? it sound like a hen night karaoke!

Totally agree cannot stand her
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    I thought Amanda actually had a good voice - wasn't expecting that :)
    I quite enjoyed it :D:o But then I love Shrek :D
  • EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've had friends go and see the show and every single one of them has said it's not worth booking until Amanda leaves the cast. She is appalling. Stunt casting at its worst.

I actually really like her as a judge but she seriously needs to step away from the musicals.
  • robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im just such a fan of the film the bloke looks stupid dresed up as shrek

cant see me liking the musical