TNA Wrestling (US Pace, Un-Tagged Spoilers)

1131415161719»

Comments

• DejaVoodooDejaVoodoo Posts: 5,764
    Forum Member
    AJ Wheels wrote: »
    Oh come onnnnnn, who can possibly dislike mizdow

He's fine as a bit of light relief, but I'm not a huge fan.
  • AJ WheelsAJ Wheels Posts: 2,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DejaVoodoo wrote: »
    He's fine as a bit of light relief, but I'm not a huge fan.

How he was rolling around on the ground in pain from his knee as miz was was magic. Did you see him on main event miz tv last week mimicking miz whilst he was speaking lmao
    Forum Member
    AJ Wheels wrote: »
    How he was rolling around on the ground in pain from his knee as miz was was magic. Did you see him on main event miz tv last week mimicking miz whilst he was speaking lmao

Nah, I didn't see that.
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Weird that they took the title off Lashley, meaning he can't go to BFG as the Japanese fans won't accept him as champion as they've already presented Roode as champion at the tapings, and TNA can't have Lashley presented as not the champion before he loses it. Why on earth would they do that?

Bound For Glory is going to be a strange show.
  • JackFoleyJackFoley Posts: 812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JCR wrote: »
    Weird that they took the title off Lashley, meaning he can't go to BFG as the Japanese fans won't accept him as champion as they've already presented Roode as champion at the tapings, and TNA can't have Lashley presented as not the champion before he loses it. Why on earth would they do that?

Roode won't be at BFG either, the card is maybe not even good for a One Night Only ppv.
  • Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Considering this is supposed to be their biggest event of the year, the lack of promotion for this event has been really odd. I know barely anyone will order the show, but that doesn't excuse the lack of hype.

Taping the post PPV episodes of Impact out of order is a strange decision as well.
    Forum Member
    I suppose BFG isn't exactly the priority at the minute given the TV situation.
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EC3 just won the tna title at a taping, meaning King of the Mountain either can't be for the title or will have Angle defending a title he already lost at a show where the entire crowd saw him lose it.
  • dave_windowsdave_windows Posts: 5,937
    Forum Member
    Yeah that sucks he won the belt. I dunno whats worse doing it at a taping or not doing a title match at the PPV.
  • hurrikane313hurrikane313 Posts: 2,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EC3 just won the tna title at a taping, meaning King of the Mountain either can't be for the title or will have Angle defending a title he already lost at a show where the entire crowd saw him lose it

Well done for posting a spoiler for a show that has not even aired in the US yet without spoiler tags. What an utter muppet.
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Yes this thread is for untagged spoilers, But surely only things that have AIRED in the US. Not things that won't air for weeks yet
    Forum Member
    Considering that prior to a few posts ago, my post in October was the most recent, I don't think people really care about this thread.
  • seibuseibu Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is there a case for locking this thread? The "Challenge" TNA thread is big enough for all TNA discussion I think.
    Forum Member
    seibu wrote: »
    Is there a case for locking this thread? The "Challenge" TNA thread is big enough for all TNA discussion I think.

Probably is now, however this one was created for spoilers, so that might bring it's own issues if you put them in the main thread.
  • ags_ruleags_rule Posts: 19,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DejaVoodoo wrote: »
    Probably is now, however this one was created for spoilers, so that might bring it's own issues if you put them in the main thread.

This thread was initially created for US pace discussion. There used to be a keen following who watched the shows early but that has dissipated - most now simply follow at UK pace.

Either the thread needs renamed to reflect the fact it is more a discussion of taping spoilers (and therefore neither US nor UK pace but rather 'live audience' pace!), or the UK pace thread should amalgamate all discussion, with spoilers in tags.

I would personally favour the latter option.
  • dave_windowsdave_windows Posts: 5,937
    Forum Member
    cris182 wrote: »
    Yes this thread is for untagged spoilers, But surely only things that have AIRED in the US. Not things that won't air for weeks yet

Yeah its not even airing till July.