the germans are bottling it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So the worst possible season happens?
  • CTD101CTD101 Posts: 4,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jesus Christ. You have to hand it to them, they have battled against the odds.
  • homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    Can't believe chelski won and terry will be lifting the cup :(
  • Cantona07Cantona07 Posts: 56,910
    Forum Member
    WOW!

Well done to Chelsea.
  • OsusanaOsusana Posts: 7,486
    Forum Member
    dmuk wrote: »
    So the worst possible season happens?

Apart from Liverpool winning the FA cup - but yeah............

Really gutted that scumbag gets to lift that trophy - that man is living proof that you do not get what you deserve in this life
  • skimminstonesskimminstones Posts: 8,403
    Forum Member
    lol what is neville on about :D

"19th may fiffa uefa stop football" lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    did they tell Gary not to yell like a moron or something, he stayed silent when he scored!
    Forum Member
    John Terry in a chelsea kit. C****.
  • f_196f_196 Posts: 11,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Disgusting that Terry gets to lift the cup. C***.

Still, let the Chelsea implosion begin.

...and credit it where it's due. Well done Chelsea. But it's clear that the best teams in Europe weren't playing tonight.
  • homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    Cantona07 wrote: »

1000000000000000000000000% agree
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Osusana wrote: »
    Apart from Liverpool winning the FA cup - but yeah............

Really gutted that scumbag gets to lift that trophy - that man is living proof that you do not get what you deserve in this life

And how long before City buys one of those?

Sucks to be a United fan at the moment, come on England, cheer me up this summer...

Oh Lord.
  • SSReportersSSReporters Posts: 9,533
    Forum Member
    Chelsea, Liverpool, and Man City, all having to fight back from adversity to win their respective Cup Finals/Titles. All getting the dramatic finishes that we lacked this season.

Perhaps we were just unlucky this season, or perhaps we were too complacent for our own good and there needs to be a big attitude shift amongst our players, veterans and newcomers alike.

They've all earned their victories as much as we've earned our trophyless year and poor form in the Cups.
    Forum Member
    Terry you complete ******. You have no class, no dignity and if it was possible for you to go down in my estimation you have just done it tonight.

100% congrats to Chelsea but Terry in a football kit tonight is the mark of classless C***s.
  • zielerzieler Posts: 8,038
    Forum Member

This.
  • kingjeremykingjeremy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member

The guy really has no shame.
  • batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The press would paint it up as he will be a "wounded lion" or something like that, and that "this makes up for 2008" , "Chelsea Boy Done Good" etc, etc, etc.

It will be vomit-inducing the amount of love there will be for Terry, he won't be playing, but there will still be plenty of shots of him lifting the cup in his suit, heck I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him go and get changed and come back out in the Chelsea kit, just to make out like he had something to do with this match, and then proceede to lift the trophy, thereby hogging all of the pics.

Well, I hate to say I told you so, but hey......:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Erm correct me if I'm wrong but when Keano was banned from the game in 99 he was not allowed any where near the pitch and was defiantly not allowed near the trophy! so why on earth is Terry anywhere near the pitch let alone about to lift it!
  • OsusanaOsusana Posts: 7,486
    Forum Member
    dmuk wrote: »
    And how long before City buys one of those?

Sucks to be a United fan at the moment, come on England, cheer me up this summer...

Oh Lord.

I am not supporting England now that Terry is in the squad - that man does not represent me.
    Forum Member
    manued2009 wrote: »
    Erm correct me if I'm wrong but when Keano was banned from the game in 99 he was not allowed where near the pitch and was defiantly not allowed near the trophy! so why on earth is Terry anywhere near the pitch let alone about to lift it!

Keane had the class to not even ask if he was allowed to be there.
  • CTD101CTD101 Posts: 4,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Twitter quote:

Oh Chelsea won the footie? Cool, its about time multi-billionaire, super-model shagger Roman Abramovich had some good luck for a change.
  • f_196f_196 Posts: 11,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Terry is one of the reasons I have very little enthusiasm for our national side.

It's hard to support a bunch of unlikable misfits. Terry, Cole, Gerrard, Lampard....
  • FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
    Forum Member

They pointed out on the radio he started the game in a suit but changed into his kit to be ready to lift the cup. :rolleyes:

Poor old Spurs!
This discussion has been closed.