Options

Hollyoaks - New Characters

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 70
Forum Member
so its obvious that HO is going to need new characters/family's.

create some of your own characters with story lines that you think would be good.

ENJOY..!

ps I look forward to reading some of your ideas =]

Comments

• Options
    pearlsandplumspearlsandplums Posts: 29,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would love if they introduced some washed up actress singer (such as lesley joseph or one of steps for example) and had them playing a fictionalised version of themselves.
    Could be very entertaining. Id love to see Frankie and lesley having a fight :)
  • Options
    vkmaxvkmax Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see

The Cook Family:

Consisting of
    Marylin Harper, 44 years years old. When they arrive in the village she is pregnant however in the later months she loses the baby causing a strain on her marriage. She becomes obsessed with having another baby and it eventually pushes her to the brink of insanity.

Her eldest son Chris Cook, 30 years old he went to school with Tony, Kurt and Jambo but dropped out in year eleven when he got addicted to drugs and fell in with a bad crowd his family had to move away from the village. He's sorted himself out now but bad luck follows him wherever he goes and he just can't get a lucky break. He moves back in with the family following the breakdown of his marriage. Cindy used to have a crush on him.

Her youngest son, Cody Cook, 19 years old he will arrive in October having spent a year seeing the world after finishing boarding school. He is gay but it's not a big thing by any means and he's very much a 'lad'.

Her daughter, Cassie Cook, 17 years old, will become a friend to Theresa. She has also been away at boarding school but has been expelled so has been forced to move back home. She's beautiful and super intelligent but because she can do no wrong in anyones eyes she's constantly trying to rebel.

The Step-father, Alan Harper, 48. Alan is a lawyer who has been friends with Jack Osbourne for decades. He has also been unlucky enough to represent many different McQueens. He opens up a new office in the village (mostly due tot he high crime rate) having lived there several years earlier. Jack has stayed in contact with him since he left the village.

The Step-daughter, Ella Harper, 23, initially she'll become a bit of a clique with Nancy, Steph and Cheryl being in the same age group. However she is a bitch by all meanings of the word. When her husband tracks her down (she went for milk a month ago) her true colours begin to surface but she uses him and her brother (Chris) for a robbery and frames her brother for it sending him to prison. Where he will eventually end his life after being refused bail.

Arrivals:
    Alan (April 2010)
    Cassie (April 2010)
    Marylin (April 2010)
    Chris (April 2010)
    Cody (August 2010)
    Ella (November 2010)
  • Options
    andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    I would love if they introduced some washed up actress singer (such as lesley joseph or one of steps for example) and had them playing a fictionalised version of themselves.
    Could be very entertaining. Id love to see Frankie and lesley having a fight :)

I would love Lesley Joseph to join the cast, there have always been 2 people i would love to see join the cast are are fairly realistic chances, one was Sheree Murphy and that happened, the other is Lesley Joseph!