Options

Re the baby plot

jonjonsjonjons Posts: 4,021
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I think we should see ronnie and kat bond with their babies, they have such a good friendship just beginning that its to early to ruin it

Comments

• Options
    flakecakeflakecake Posts: 1,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know what the writers were thinking when they came up with the ridiculous plot they are about to screen. They ruin absolutely everything that could have a good outcome. They've come up with some crap over the years but I think this baby plot has got to be the worst one yet.
  • Options
    jonjonsjonjons Posts: 4,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It has potential to be really good, they have used the strongest cast members at present to do this story justice. But a cot death maybe a couple of weeks later. Wasnt Danielle 2 weeks old when Ronnie lost her?
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jonjons wrote: »
    It has potential to be really good, they have used the strongest cast members at present to do this story justice. But a cot death maybe a couple of weeks later. Wasnt Danielle 2 weeks old when Ronnie lost her?

I don't think it was even that.

I just hate everything about this story. It'll be awful to watch, ruins Ronnie's character beyond repair, and to be honest, I think it's gotten to the point where they should just stop knocking Ronnie and just give her a freaking break. :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,679
    Forum Member
    jonjons wrote: »

She held her for 2 hours and 23 minutes.
  • Options
    liliroselilirose Posts: 10,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    I don't think it was even that.

I just hate everything about this story. It'll be awful to watch, ruins Ronnie's character beyond repair, and to be honest, I think it's gotten to the point where they should just stop knocking Ronnie and just give her a freaking break. :p

Totally agree. How many times are we going to see Ronnie grieve? It is the worst idea ever.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lilirose wrote: »
    Totally agree. How many times are we going to see Ronnie grieve? It is the worst idea ever.

Hopefully this will be the last time & she'll be written out.
  • Options
    LaurawhittzLaurawhittz Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ive really enjoyed watching Ronnie and Kats friendship developing but the upcomming plot will totally ruin it, they could have made that into a really solid friendship :(

dont get why they have built it up so much only for it to be distroyed, doesn't make sense to me :confused::confused:
  • Options
    Barbsm@wanadoo.Barbsm@wanadoo. Posts: 838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think it'll last long - have just read that the midwife who visits ronnie is surprised to see
    that the baby's lost weight & that his club foot has disappeared!
    surely that would make her suspicious - things like that don't just go away!
  • Options
    ChelseaxxxChelseaxxx Posts: 5,274
    Forum Member
    I think ronnie will be dramaticly killed off after this storyline
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it'll last long - have just read that the midwife who visits ronnie is surprised to see
    that the baby's lost weight & that his club foot has disappeared!
    surely that would make her suspicious - things like that don't just go away!

Before details came out publicly, Shane Ritchie said he was enticed back because they had come up with a two year monster storyline... Surely this is it, so I think this is going to last for the long haul.
  • Options
    PaparazzoPaparazzo Posts: 6,155
    Forum Member
    What can you do with Ronnie after this? Surely this will be the limit?

Oh, and how long will the baby plot last because it looks like she doesn't tell Kat/get discovered.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 141
    Forum Member
    Shane Ritchie said he was enticed back because they had come up with a two year monster storyline... Surely this is it, so I think this is going to last for the long haul.

A bit like Phil's 18 month drug stoyline? Yet he recovered from the addiction over the weekend.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Before details came out publicly, Shane Ritchie said he was enticed back because they had come up with a two year monster storyline... Surely this is it, so I think this is going to last for the long haul.

So surely then they'll have to ditch the club foot?
  • Options
    cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope this storyline does run for two years, EastEnders have kept secrets before, very few characters knew that Den was the father of Michelle's baby and so when Michelle told Sharon it was very powerful and one of the best episodes of that year!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cobis wrote: »
    I hope this storyline does run for two years, EastEnders have kept secrets before, very few characters knew that Den was the father of Michelle's baby and so when Michelle told Sharon it was very powerful and one of the best episodes of that year!

So people won't realize for 2 years, it'll be forgot while all the other plots are going on and then BOOM!
  • Options
    cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paparazzo wrote: »
    So people won't realize for 2 years, it'll be forgot while all the other plots are going on and then BOOM!

exactly! of course people won't have forgotten entirely, we will just get used to seeing Ronnie trotting around the square with her toddler, then it will be the babies' birthday and Christmas again, and then another year will go by and then........
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    Chelseaxxx wrote: »
    I think ronnie will be dramaticly killed off after this storyline

i agree this will be the finish of her character where can she go from this
  • Options
    Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    trinity28 wrote: »
    i agree this will be the finish of her character where can she go from this

only place she'll be going is jail, or the nut house.