Options

Bring Nicky Henson back to Eastenders

jonjonsjonjons Posts: 4,021
Forum Member
✭✭✭
He was in a recurring role as Honey Mitchells dad Jack a couple of years ago. I was watching him on a fawlty towers programme and he was beign interveiwed and i remembered that they wasted him. He could come back as a different character, I reckon he could be a good guy or bad guy, he seems diverse

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well he certainly couldn't come back as Jack! We already have a Jack and the character is dead. :D but I agree, I like the actor. :)
  • Options
    SpeedyWalkerSpeedyWalker Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    His character of Honey's dad in now dead isn't he? Pity it wasn't Honey.
  • Options
    jonjonsjonjons Posts: 4,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i dont remember how he left but the guy in real life had cancer IIRC
    there would be no need of honey but a new character
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked Jack, him and Peggy made a great couple. He was the only decent bloke that Peggy Mitchell ever had and she let him slip away.

When it was revealed that him and Honey had been in a car crash and that he died i couldn't help think they should have killed Honey off instead, brought Jack back with the kids to give to Billy and then to reunite with Peggy and for him and her to have a happy exit together.
  • Options
    cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked Jack, him and Peggy made a great couple. He was the only decent bloke that Peggy Mitchell ever had and she let him slip away.

When it was revealed that him and Honey had been in a car crash and that he died i couldn't help think they should have killed Honey off instead, brought Jack back with the kids to give to Billy and then to reunite with Peggy and for him and her to have a happy exit together.

that would have been good, I liked Jack and Peggy together, but i think Jack was only ever going to be a temporary character