Ashley Mckenzie Appreciation

potatolegspotatolegs Posts: 5,099
Forum Member
i hope he wins. He seems the most genuine lad and he has worked hard to get where he is.
He hasn't rinsed people for money like the glamour girls and he is so fit too which is an added bonus.

Comments

• Teddybear99Teddybear99 Posts: 6,077
    Forum Member
    I like Ashley, he seems like a nice lad and good fun.
  • SCOUSE-DUDESCOUSE-DUDE Posts: 4,416
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah Teddy we meet yet again LOL, the guy needs to get over Rhian and get into the damn game! right now he's being too lame!
  • Teddybear99Teddybear99 Posts: 6,077
    Forum Member
    Ah Teddy we meet yet again LOL, the guy needs to get over Rhian and get into the damn game! right now he's being too lame!

Hi Scouse Dude - waves :) we seem to see the same things in housemates. You are so right about him getting over Rhian, it seems to be when he has a drink he gets a bit emotional.

What really winds me up is all the nasty comments on the main forum. Fair enough, have a pop at his behaviour, but some of the name calling, and getting on at his accent drives me nuts.
  • TeekyPieTeekyPie Posts: 1,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's my favourite and I would love him to win, he needs a confidence boost. He is completely adorable
  • MissBeastieMissBeastie Posts: 475
    Forum Member
    I like him too. I can't understand why people are saying negative things about him - what's he done wrong?? He's remained polite, calm, mature, controlled, been very funny and entertaining at times, looked sweet, accepted jokes made at his expense, joined in with the tasks, tried his hardest, and been thoroughly cute. I'd love him to win, but sadly, it's not going to happen.
  • nWo 2013nWo 2013 Posts: 266
    Forum Member
    Wasn't Danica the only rinser?

It was never really shown who was being the idiot. People sided with Ashley because he was the most popular from the 2 in my opinion.

He was led by that MC and he seemed very immature socially.

But yes OP, extremely big and hot, love the fact he is small in height to actually lol