Cineworld Unlimited Refer A Friend - 1 month free (referral code thread)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    RAF-47KV-71RR-41LF-69MA

Another refer a friend code if anyone is interested. Thanks in advance.
  • Nikki_LewisNikki_Lewis Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    Hi,

I would be really appreciate if you would sign up using anyone of the below mentioned referral code:

RAF-32GH-45SD-89EK-02YJ
    RAF-15EZ-88TE-33YP-38SU

If you apply for an Unlimited membership and enter this code on the 'Promotional codes and gift cards' section on the Payment screen you and I will both receive 1 months free Unlimited membership.

Thanks in advance!
  • GARETH197901GARETH197901 Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you to the couple of people who have used my code so far,if anyone wants to use it feel free,i get a free month you get a free month and access to frankly the best cinema subscription known to humanity,its a win win situation all around

RAF-03TU-40XC-90LV-24UA

please feel free to use it and send me a PM on here so i can thank you personally
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    Wow, it's already a year using the Cineworld Unlimited card!!!

I had utilised one of the referrals from this forum and it appears that I have just 1 month left before expiry. I request anyone who would like to use my "refer a friend code" to get 1 month free for both of us. It will be really appreciated.

The Code is: RAF-58JE-34GD-19VD-40ZV

Thank you in advance.

I believe in giving a chance to everyone.
  • Sally_WillSally_Will Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    Hi would really appreciate it if you could use either of our codes then we can both get a free month

RAF-28ME-24JQ-57LF-45SM

RAF-06QP-55AV-96DG-15TY

Thank you very much
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    Would be really great if anyone can use my code.

Free month for each of us! Win Win :):)

RAF-14WZ-43QF-12LN-80CN
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Enter the code RAF-61LT-10BD-21GS-82YF to get a free month when getting the cineworld unlimited subscription!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    Please feel free to have a extra month added to you new sign up with this code :D

RAF-22AA-14JG-03FG-51QG

Thanks
  • any01any01 Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    I'm looking forward seeing the new Star Wars film in December. Might end up watching a couple of times, which is one of the benefits of Unlimited.

I would would be grateful if you would consider using my code.

RAF-42QU-81XH-57LQ-87NB

Thanks
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    When signing up to Cineworld Unlimited, please consider using one of my two promo codes to get yourself, and me, a FREE month. Just enter these in promo codes on checkout.

RAF-52VA-32XZ-73MJ-33GN
    RAF-59CX-78AX-48MJ-78WD

Forum Member
    Hi

I believe I used a code from one of these websites, I would really appreciate if someone would use mine as my code has not been used much, you would get a month free and so will I.

RAF-87AG-58WU-79XH-74VE

• Dan_H1Dan_H1 Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Hi guys,

If you're looking for a free month, feel free to use my code - RAF-64JW-21FR-57NP-19XM

Thanks
    Dan
  • Dar WDar W Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm thinking of getting a card for my daughter,could I use it tho or do you have to show the card,even if I pre-booked the tickets ?
    Forum Member
    Hi could you please use either mine or my sons codes:

RAF-28ME-24JQ-57LF-45SM

RAF-06QP-55AV-96DG-15TY

Thank you :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    Dar W wrote: »
    I'm thinking of getting a card for my daughter,could I use it tho or do you have to show the card,even if I pre-booked the tickets ?
    Ive used my card a load of times since posting my post with my refer code above ;-);-) All the time ive booked to watch a film i used the online booking or phone app that way i get a E-Ticket which is the square barcode thing.
    I walk in the cinema upto the doors for getting to the screens show the staff the E-Ticket which they just scan and say your film is screen number (whichever it is) and seat numbers are... enjoy your film.

To date i have never been asked to show my card ever, different cinema staff may be different but im just telling you what happens everytime i go but as tempted as i might have been i have not booked someone else with my card
  • John_KellyJohn_Kelly Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    Cineworld Referral code

Hi, I would be really appreciate if you would sign up using anyone of the below mentioned referral code:

RAF-32GH-45SD-89EK-02YJ
    RAF-15EZ-88TE-33YP-38SU

If you apply for an Unlimited membership and enter this code on the 'Promotional codes and gift cards' section on the Payment screen you and I will both receive 1 months free Unlimited membership.

Thanks in advance!
    Forum Member
    Hi here are some new codes which you can use and we can both get a free month
    :)
    RAF-28ME-24JQ-57LF-45SM

RAF-06QP-55AV-96DG-15TY

• John_KellyJohn_Kelly Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    Hi,

I would be really appreciate if you would sign up using anyone of the below mentioned referral code:

RAF-32GH-45SD-89EK-02YJ
    RAF-15EZ-88TE-33YP-38SU

Thanks in advance!
    Forum Member
    Hi would really appreciate it if you could use either one of these codes then we can both receive a free month

RAF-28ME-24JQ-57LF-45SM

RAF-06QP-55AV-96DG-15TY

Thank you very much in advance :):):):)
    Forum Member
    Hi,

Another recommend a Friend promo code entitling you to an extra month free when signing up to Cineworld Unlimited....

RAF-39FU-83ZL-00GJ-05FP

Thanks
    Forum Member
    Hi here are two codes if you use either then we will both receive a free month

RAF-28ME-24JQ-57LF-45SM

RAF-06QP-55AV-96DG-15TY

THANKS VERY MUCH :):):)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    Heres another code:

RAF-59GD-26CQ-90EM-72HA

Thanks in advance.
    Forum Member
    Here are two recommend a friend codes, if you use either then we will both receive a free month

RAF-06QP-55AV-96DG-15TY

RAF-28ME-24JQ-57LF-45SM

• RAZORBACKRAZORBACK Posts: 371
    Forum Member
    Many thanks to Andrew Hilson for using my code, hope you enjoy your Cineworld membership:)
  • RAZORBACKRAZORBACK Posts: 371
    Forum Member
    If you're intending on signing up for an unlimited card, I'd be grateful if you'd consider using the following code:

RAF-77QF-54EP-96VZ-19WG

Cheers...

RB...